• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Addition to KH2FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So I've been skimming through some videos of KH2FM being uploaded by KH13com on YouTube just to see how my perspective has changed after playing Days.

And then I noticed these:

Now, I know a lot of minute details were added to KH2FM (plenty of things you wouldn't notice), but I thought I had a grasp on all of them. Apparently not.

And this is coming from a person who has played and completely beaten KH2FM. Perhaps, in my haste to get to the Data fights, I wasn't really paying that much attention, but for one reason or another I don't recall seeing these.

I suppose it's not really that big of a deal, but I'm just curious as to what they say. The sheer abundance of them is alarming. If I had to guess, they probably tell pieces of the story from KH1, or maybe just recap certain things for the player. One in particular appears to tell the story of the old beggar woman in Beauty and the Beast (based on its placement between cutscenes).

Somewhat of a stupid thing to make a topic over, but eh.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think you were right to question the past games because of the new information we have now but did you actually find anything worthwhile searching for?

Awards
???? I dont get wats different... Oh yeah, 1st POST!
:I
Those scenes are additions in KH2FM.

I think you were right to question the past games because of the new information we have now but did you actually find anything worthwhile searching for?
Has nothing to do with questioning past games, and my perspective between KH2 and Days is not what this topic is about.

No one else is even mildly curious about what these text scenes are describing?
Sure, it's probably nothing big, but I'm just surprised at how many of them there are.

Twilight-TO

No one else is even mildly curious about what these text scenes are describing?
Sure, it's probably nothing big, but I'm just surprised at how many of them there are.

I am actually pretty curious as to what each one is talking about, since I honestly had never even noticed them. Though, I am sure someone may likely have noticed them before, but I've never heard anyone talk about, or even mention them for that matter....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gaddamn. Someone get Lissar, krexia or Olivia onto these.

I'm surprised I've never heard of these before.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what's it saying?? can someone translate this????

Radon

mofo
Hmm maybe there might be some good info in there about the pasts of those worlds. BBS anyone?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Thats what made me think it. Do all worlds have these things?

No. TWTNW does not have these scenes.
I have watched every scene in theater (in Japanese) two or three times, and with the ecxeption of the scene leading up to the battle of the thousand Heartless, they always appear where the bubble scenes would have happened. So I believe that they pretty much just recap, what is said in those bubble scenes. Hope that helped some. :)

ur-vile

Awards
^beat me to it.

Yeah, it's just a summary of non-cutscene dialog

Awards
No. TWTNW does not have these scenes.
they always appear where the bubble scenes would have happened. So I believe that they pretty much just recap, what is said in those bubble scenes. Hope that helped some. :)

Yeah, I noticed that.

When I was going to make this topic, I stopped myself and said, "Wait, were these scenes in the original KH2 and I just happened to forget about them?"

After checking some walkthrough footage, I noticed that these text scenes occur around the time of the bubble text scenes (usually preceded by a full fledged cutscene).

It just seems like a very, very random thing to add in if all they did was recap the bubble text though.

Santuary

No offence, but I'm slightly amazed at how clueless everybody is XD

Grace Assisin, have you even LOOKED at theatre mode since completing the game?

These are summeries of the text bubbles scenes from the game, which you see in theatre mode in amoungst the main cutscenes.

I didn't really seem that hard to figure out (Yes I have played FM+)

EDIT: Heh, pretty much what dlppictures said

Awards
Grace Assisin, have you even LOOKED at theatre mode since completing the game?
Besides gracing Theater Mode once or twice to watch several of the end cutscenes and additional ones, no, I would not religiously scroll through oodles of scenes which I had already seen many, many times in KH2.

And I have no way of playing the game now anyway, so it's not as though this would have been a very memorable addition to the game.

These are summeries of the text bubbles scenes from the game, which you see in theatre mode in amoungst the main cutscenes.

I didn't really seem that hard to figure out (Yes I have played FM+)
So, do they only appear in Theater Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back