• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyarah

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Maybe not as a part of the game, but juste like Days had a mission mode, re:coded could have something similar.

I agree with *TwilightNight*, an Olympus arena could be fun.
I dunno about anything else. Maybe some other mini-games?

..Just throwing ideas.

YoshiAngemon

I am thankful that I have the DSi. It's good that Re:Coded will hit it. And with this, I'm actually glad.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Well, Obviously this wont be released in Episodes so the gameplay can get a huge makeover. Leveling up, different Keyblades, Items, Heartless, More Cutscenes (Coded only gots like 8 or 9 in JAP. Days got like 30ish. They can make this way better).
Add some more Disney filler into the game, to the worlds already existing in it, and maybe a couple new ones.
Incorporate the Touch Screen in some way.
Mini-Games.
A secret ending to advertise the next game.
Theater Mode.
Add a Multiplayer mode. Vs. & co-op.

add that stuff and you got a great game!

Kyarah

I guess we'll find out at E3.

YoshiAngemon

Add some more Disney filler into the game, to the worlds already existing in it, and maybe a couple new ones.

Deep Jungle would like to say hi. I mean, if it weren't for that copyright involving Tarzan, we'd have Deep Jungle in the Chain of Memories game, with a story involving Tarzan wanting to find memories of his original family, only to have Clayton step in, and hunt the apes, again!

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Deep Jungle would like to say hi. I mean, if it weren't for that copyright involving Tarzan, we'd have Deep Jungle in the Chain of Memories game, with a story involving Tarzan wanting to find memories of his original family, only to have Clayton step in, and hunt the apes, again!

Deep jungle was supposed to be in Birth By Sleep. In fact one hacker was able to find to remnants of the world. It's not complete however. Perhaps it will be available in the US version??

Does Re:Coded count as the game Nomura is gonna present at E3 besides BBS? If so, I'm kinda disappointed they're giving out all the details now.

Birth By Sleep and Re:Coded are the only Kingdom Hearts games to be presented at E3. Nomura did say that 3 were going to be presented this year....still waiting on the 3rd which might show up at Tokyo Game Show (TGS).

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

you say that now but... you and we all know you will. >_> QQ more. it's happening so deal with it.

Actually, I'm probably not. $35 for another spin-off is not money I have to waste right now. Not even sure if I can afford BBS.

Obviously I'm going to deal with it you punk, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad about it.

Awards

What kind of boxart are you guys expecting? A new one like Nomura did with RE: Chain Of Memories, or just a rearrangement of art already used by the game, similar to this?:

codedboxart3d.png

Last edited:
Awards

What kind of boxart are you guys expecting? A new one like Nomura did with RE: Chain Of Memories, or just a rearrangement of art already used by the game, similar to this?:

codedboxart.jpg

Considering that Re:CoM's cover was based on pre-existing art (KH2FM's cover), I expect them to essentially do the same with Re:coded. It'll probably incorporate the art you used there.

Awards

Kina off topic.

Maybe quite a few don't care about Coded... But think about it, wouldn't you be kind of ticked if they didn't bring it here? They just say, "Nah, let's not give them this game.", what if they did that for one we all really wanted. I just reassuring is what I'm trying to get at.

BTW, Dogenzaka, your sig made me lol hardcore.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

My issue with it is that Nomura found more importance giving us Coded than giving us things that matter more like KH2FM+, and the fact that Nomura has actually probably spent at least a year on this project when he could have been doing more important things, like getting more of Versus done, or getting started on KH3 or something. I don't feel like the end product is warranted the effort. This is just a cell-phone game with a plot everyone can read in the episode summaries on KHI. I don't feel like it was necessary and I feel like it was an inefficient use of time. Like almost everything Square-Enix ever does.

It's as if they don't listen.

Everyone begged for KH2FM+. He never brought it here. He gave us Re:CoM as if to say "I hear what you're saying, but I don't care. Don't care about Europe, either".

Nobody asked for extras in our North American BBS. Now that he went and pulled that poo, he's going to waste another year or two making a BBS Final Mix for Japan that we will never see because the firetrucker doesn't know when to stop with his games. Another year or two where KH3 won't get started.

I don't recall a clamor for Coded either, but now Nomura's spending his time getting that to us instead of working on more important things.

He does the opposite people ask for.

Everybody wants KH3. We don't need this stupid shit anymore. I can't even fathom my words if SE announced at TGS this year a 358/2 Days Final Mix as the second "super secret KH project" that will release in 2011 before he gets started on KH3.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

My issue with it is that Nomura found more importance giving us Coded than giving us things that matter more like KH2FM+, and the fact that Nomura has actually probably spent at least a year on this project when he could have been doing more important things, like getting more of Versus done, or getting started on KH3 or something. I don't feel like the end product is warranted the effort. This is just a cell-phone game with a plot everyone can read in the episode summaries on KHI. I don't feel like it was necessary and I feel like it was an inefficient use of time. Like almost everything Square-Enix ever does.

Ahaha, do you really think Nomura decided to make a DS title of a mobile game that the USA never got? I'm pretty sure that's mostly The Square Enix and Disney executives that saw a missed opportunity/market. I have very little doubt that Nomura's involvement in this is minimal at best. It's a handheld port, there's very little work involved for a director's standpoint. This had no detraction from Versus. I think its a little presumptuous to assume one knows what goes on internally at Square Enix. (I include myself in this as well).

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

I'm pretty sure that's mostly The Square Enix and Disney executives that saw a missed opportunity/market.
Well yeah obviously. I'm aware Nomura doesn't make most of the business decisions even though he's influential (but shhhhhh you can't tell anybody that here. Nomura's in charge of everything, you know)

I'm just making assumptions/predictions that may very well be wrong, but I'd bet money that at some point Nomura would use this title or some Final Mix handheld title as an "excuse" as to why he hasn't gotten on to other KH games.

2011 Nomura: "Ya still thinking about KH3.....I mean I'm busy and stuff so still thinking about it"
2012 Nomura: "Just got done releasing BBS Final Mix....it's cool...maybe I'll start KH3 sometime"
2013 Nomura: "Did you guys like the CG KH3 trailer? Cool huh? Expect more info soon"
2019 Nomura: "Glad to finally release KH3 in Japan! Expect KH3 in NA in the Spring of 2020"

loools

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nomura's just one scapegoat that's easy to blame :3~

This forever ugh. I guess it's cause all the other executives of both multinational corporations are nameless. Imagine trying to whine about them.
'Hey guys, you get coded!'
'UUUURGH NAMELESS EXECUTIVE OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION I HATE YOOOU'

I'm actually pretty stoked about getting Coded. I've followed the playthrough on nico dou and it looks like such a great little game. I think a lot of the information revealed in it about the heart and data might even be pretty important in future titles, since it expands the mythology in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back