• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

yeah if it is that then i will own it but otherwise, no. Hey do you think that might be why BBS is coming so late in the summer? so it can come with this?

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com

After reading the entire thread, its become quite obvious that kh re:coded will be the next game released. What i think however, is that it will either come with BBS as a redeemable voucher on psn for the full game, or it will be a voucher for the first episode and you will have to pay for the other episodes(i really wouldn't like if it was the latter). And Normura did mention that bbs would have extra stuff and re:coded can be part of it. As far as the platform for re:coded, it will most likely be on the psp and due to the switch of platform from phone to psp, they will probably change the gameplay into kh1 gameplay. After all, since bbs can support amazing gameplay, i dont see why they can't take the basic gameplay of the series and use it for coded. Though it probably won't happen, a KH : Complication for PS3 would be the best game Normura can possibly give the NA/EU besides BBS and KH3

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

After reading the entire thread, its become quite obvious that kh re:coded will be the next game released. What i think however, is that it will either come with BBS as a redeemable voucher on psn for the full game, or it will be a voucher for the first episode and you will have to pay for the other episodes(i really wouldn't like if it was the latter). And Normura did mention that bbs would have extra stuff and re:coded can be part of it. As far as the platform for re:coded, it will most likely be on the psp and due to the switch of platform from phone to psp, they will probably change the gameplay into kh1 gameplay. After all, since bbs can support amazing gameplay, i dont see why they can't take the basic gameplay of the series and use it for coded. Though it probably won't happen, a KH : Complication for PS3 would be the best game Normura can possibly give the NA/EU besides BBS and KH3
i would LOVE for normal game play. something about up,up,down,side just makes me want to blow up the game. it is the only way i will play it. otherwise i will just find all of the info online.

graytwilight

This wasn't confirmed as the thing osaka team is working on -_-

Yeah, but think, Nomura have 2 games in store one is recoded and its a mobile game, either for DS or PSP Nomura also called this recoded "a secret project" and said two weeks ago Osaka is working on a secret.

thesupersakura

I'm thinking PSP, possibly bundled with Birth By Sleep. I doubt they'd waste their type patching it up, graphic-wise, to PS2 or even PS3 level.

Don't know if anyone has replied to this or not but it will not be bundled with BbS. The bundle for BbS will have a movie voucher along with it but the voucher will be completely unrelated to the KH series.

graytwilight

it was 93 days of repetitive missions and Xion, Xion, Xion, and extra side of Xion, and ah hell just a little more Xion.

Seriously, it was supposed to be Roxas' story, but it was just Xion, Xion, XION!

EDIT: With a dash of Axel

And the best thing since she was a forced in character, she was killed off and noone supposed to remember her....I dont get it? what was Nomuras thinking? He forced Xion into the story out of nowhere and focued a whole game on it :S Who made her anyways? She was there before the CO mission, so she was made during KH1 so most likely done when Sora fought Xeha in Final Mix, but how come the replica made from Riku did not acted the same? this was never answered. Well whatever we got a game with a playable roxas, 100 anoying "missions" and we learned how booring is to be a nobody.....ohh and we got XIONN::::(((

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I personally would like to see a new KH game than a remake of Coded.
Perhaps another side, another [different] story?

Ultima Scorpio

I'm just happy we're getting two games instead of just BBS.

I don't care if it's exactly the same as the Japanese version, I'm getting it. I live for this shit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm here for years now, but enever registered.

I was actually referring to how your post was just oh-so negative, but okay.

And the best thing since she was a forced in character, she was killed off and noone supposed to remember her....I dont get it? what was Nomuras thinking? He forced Xion into the story out of nowhere and focued a whole game on it :S Who made her anyways? She was there before the CO mission, so she was made during KH1 so most likely done when Sora fought Xeha in Final Mix, but how come the replica made from Riku did not acted the same? this was never answered. Well whatever we got a game with a playable roxas, 100 anoying "missions" and we learned how booring is to be a nobody.....ohh and we got XIONN::::(((

Wasn't it Kanemaki who actually brought forth the being known as Xion? I might just be reading that author's note wrong though...

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

To me it seems as though Nomura has gotten complacent. He says he'll get to this, once that's finished, or he'll get to that, once this's finished. Fans won't keep up with that though. I stopped purchasing KH titles after KH2.

Nomura seems to be very "herp derp derp" about the series, with the last game real game that wasn't a side story over four years ago. All of the fans are going to lose interest in the series before the third game comes out at the rate he's going.
And you not playing anymore was probably for the best considering the poo that was Days. And you can just get the english subbed cutscenes for Coded online without having to play through rehashed KH worlds.
I pre ordered birth by sleep and they said that I would get some bonus stuff so maybe Coded is coming with BBS

Sorry to shoot down your hopes but they probably just meant that you would be getting a poster or postcards :/

paopusinner101

Really guys, I think someone (whoever wrote 'Recoded') was caught between thoughts and combined 'Recom' (also had Jiminy in it) with Coded...
It's prolly the just Coded.
Which is still exciting in itself~

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wasn't it Kanemaki who actually brought forth the being known as Xion? I might just be reading that author's note wrong though...

Kanemaki thought of it, but Nomura green-lighted it and drew the character designs.

Really guys, I think someone (whoever wrote 'Recoded') was caught between thoughts and combined 'Recom' (also had Jiminy in it) with Coded...
It's prolly the just Coded.
Which is still exciting in itself~

No, because the guy who said it was the voice actor who took over as Jiminy Cricket's official voice actor in May this year, and he says this is his first work as Jiminy. Re:CoM came out waaaaay before May this year...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

theres a xion hate club.

bash her there not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back