• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Registered Sex Offenders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
This is a really big issue lately where I live...
What are your opinions on this policy?

Although I think it is fair that people are alerted to any registered sex offenders living in their area, I think the policy has a few flaws.

For instance, some of these people, while they may have had problems in the past, are reformed. However, once they have been revealed to the public as a sex offender, just think how miserable their life must become.
How many people would hire a registered sex offender?

I can sympathize with some, but I think this varies very much from each specific case.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
National Sex Offender Registry

Let everyone join the fun and figure out if they are screwed or not. Its hard to forget and forgive someone who raped another. Harder for a sex offender to be totally reformed. It is just being safe than sorry. Sure, some cases are different, but there is no perfect way to handle this.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Let everyone join the fun and figure out if they are screwed or not. Its hard to forget and forgive someone who raped another. Harder for a sex offender to be totally reformed. It is just being safe than sorry. Sure, some cases are different, but there is no perfect way to handle this.

That was remarkably wise =D

And only 2 rapists?
Look up any zip code in NYC, and manhattan is completely covered with boxes.
Home sweet home. How I love the city ><

Xemnas-sama

Hm, we have 2 Child Molesters and 1 rapist (Who happens to live next door with his father. :D) in our neighborhood that I know off the top of my head. Luckily not many more than that based on the site.

As for NYC. . .wow. . .somehow, I'm not surprised.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
However, once they have been revealed to the public as a sex offender, just think how miserable their life must become.
How many people would hire a registered sex offender?

I can sympathize with some, but I think this varies very much from each specific case.
Is this feeling limited only to sex offenders?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm sorry, but I don't entirely understand what you mean...
I'm sympathetic towards others, if that's what you mean o_O

(I don't get what your asking me exactly...)

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Jesus theres like 40 living in one street lock a couple of miles from where i live!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
._. Im glad i dont actually live in the city part of my area. im more towards the country area. There are 151 offenders in the entire surrounding area on the map for meD: most of them are in my actual town area, and a very small few of the offenders in surrounding towns>_o
this may worry my boyfriend a lot... (sorry hun;~;)

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Around my area, 148 offenders, 74 non-mappable offenders. To be expected in a big city, though.

Kunoichi

1271 offenders
463 non-mappable offenders

this is one brutal game of connect-the-dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back