• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Request a Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I want an amazing ballad that's from a broadway show. I don't care which one just no wicked or phantom.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I want a really upbeat, uptempo song, in which the musicians playing it have very significant talent, in that they're technically good at what they do. I mean, really good musicians. Not just good, but... Really good.

Oh, and I'd prefer if the lyrics were a bit less depressing than... plenty are.

I want a really upbeat, uptempo song, in which the musicians playing it have very significant talent, in that they're technically good at what they do. I mean, really good musicians. Not just good, but... Really good.

Oh, and I'd prefer if the lyrics were a bit less depressing than... plenty are.

a lot of their songs are instrumental, but the ones that aren't are pretty upbeat lyrics wise. some of the catchiest stuff i've heard all year, regardless. sure, they aren't the most technical of the technical, but they really don't need to be.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Such a good thread deserves to be revived.

Okay, so I'm looking for a song that explains the ordeals with dealing with an "illness", and the fear of revealing said illness.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a song that will motivate me to do something I really need to do.

More specifically, the relationship I'm in is getting serious and I really need to sign a prenuptial agreement. I'm wavering, as I'm not sure I feel ready. But then again, can anyone ever feel ready to sign to sign those papers? If there was more of a sense of community, of several individuals going through the same thing as me, or rallying around me, then I'd be more confident.

Thanks in advance if anyone can pinpoint a song.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Oh wait nvm - weirdly enough, I stumbled upon the perfect song. It's called 'Papers' and it's by Usher.
It actually works really well for my situation because there's this wonderful bit of lyricism where he ushers (lol) everyone to take the paper-signing journey with him. By the end of the song, I actually really was 'ready'.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a song that will motivate me to do something I really need to do.

More specifically, the relationship I'm in is getting serious and I really need to sign a prenuptial agreement. I'm wavering, as I'm not sure I feel ready. But then again, can anyone ever feel ready to sign to sign those papers? If there was more of a sense of community, of several individuals going through the same thing as me, or rallying around me, then I'd be more confident.

Thanks in advance if anyone can pinpoint a song.

oh im sorry, you said PAPERS. I thought you said PAMPERS and I was completely confused.

this maybe?? : http://j.mp/gZYy7v/

EDIT: wow you snaked me! disregard this thanks

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello. Since I'm here, may as well post! I've been looking for a song. Can't think of the name, what a stinker! Well there was this one time I was walking down the street, I saw this neon sign. It was gorgeous, the way it illuminated my fat face and all of a sudden a vision appeared, it was an angel. Maybe I was still buzzed from the earl grey i had earlier (i'm a lightweight ^_^) but the angel pursed his/her lips as to kiss me (i hoped) but instead said. "Peaches." Then disappeared. What do?

What song out there goes with peaches? I looked at my wristwatch, this happened at 1:12pm

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wow, that's a really difficult one. I've kind of had a bit of brainwave though, but it's a bit 'out there', so please bear with me.

Okay, I'm going to suggest 112 - Peaches and Cream.

I know you're probably thinking WTF, but listen to my logic -

The reasons are

-From a Freudian perspective, peaches are actually a euphemism for something of a more sexual nature, (just like horses represented the phallus for Little Hans) but as peaches are more socially acceptable and banal, your mind uses 'peaches' as a code for something you equally lust for - hence the song 'peaches and cream' which is actually about cunnilingus (not that many people know that!)
-You said that this happened at 1.12pm, hence the group '112'.

Btw, DON'T HATE if you don't like this. It's just my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back