• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
hmmm,since i have the Mag. unlimited (the one you used) Roket laucher,gatlin, and other unlimited ammo guns. We could probly do it inl like 2 or 3 Hrs. i finished the 1 level on Pro. just to see how it was and i didnt get hit once cuz of all the guns i had i but i found out (just to see) that it does take out alot of life when you actully do get hit. I go back to level 1 alot though cuz i get tons of money especaiily fighting the Executioner and all those 'unlimited' Majini

After you kill the Executioner though they stop coming a lot. Well that and killing the Megaphone guy, who I snipe right off the bat.
We were playing wondering why barely anyone rushed us.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Yay Finally got platinum. Two days ago.
Pro mode was a piece of cake after getting rid of my foolish partner.
Though I'd tag up with someone random online when I did the last chapter as Sheva.
I'm willing to help someone out if they need it. All I need is my rifle(the last one) and Mag(The gray old looking one) I don't like any other weapon besides those two. Beat the game on pro about 2-5 times. I forgot. Good game.

Macabre

Gold Member
He said he got Platinum, which means he's playing it on the PS3 version.
I go back to level 1 alot though cuz i get tons of money especaiily fighting the Executioner and all those 'unlimited' Majini
Is the first level the best level to rack up on money?

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
╬ProperArtist╬;3830913 said:
After you kill the Executioner though they stop coming a lot. Well that and killing the Megaphone guy, who I snipe right off the bat.
We were playing wondering why barely anyone rushed us.

yea, cuz i killed both right off the bat and i actully had to go looking for enemies :l

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd rather you give me yours because my PSN is rather aggravating. To many Caps and non caps.

YouTube - Resident Evil 5 (Co-Op Online) -Professional Mode PS3- Chpt 5-2 Pt. D this was taken a while ago. I need to record Chapter six and finish it.

My PSN is in my signature.
ProperArtist

yea, cuz i killed both right off the bat and i actully had to go looking for enemies :l
Same although I was rather leery about doing that on Professional seeing as I was more than likely going to get hit with no time to be revived, resulting in having to do it all over again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back