• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning for the first time...again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Well, techinically I did a few weeks ago, but that was really more of a testing the water thing...anyway, yeah.

Name's Exvind. Yes, yes, I did the whole Organization XIII anagram thing when I joined some...what, two years ago? Eh, name still works, so no need to change it. Anyway, me.

I'm here, so that clearly marks me as a KH fan, and for good reason. I love the games, and they deserve to be loved. Anyone who disagrees can be wtfpwnt like Ven in the KHII Final Mix+ Secret Ending. (Is that even a spoiler anymore?)

I'm a cynic, sarcastic, somewhat apathetic yet somehow charming young lad, like Dr. House without all the drugs and the limp, and the Hugh Laurie. I enjoy jazz, ska, pizza, literature, arguing, and kittens. I dislike grammatical errors, rap, the island of St. Lucia due to an unfortunate incident there, bugs, and Stephanie Meyer-brand vampires and all related topics rooted in Stephanie Meyer's series that I refuse to acknowledge, and general idiocy.

I don't mean to come off as a jerk , but I tend to. So, if I rub you the wrong way, I'm sorry. I'm actually fairly likeable if you give me a chance, and look forward to a rousing good time here.

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the Creative Writing sections. PM me. I take comissions for stories.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome back, I see you and I will get along, I'm don't know much about jazz, but I do like BB King. Twilight makes me want to give up on humanity. I tend to like all forms of music. I live to write. As for cats...
pew-pew-pew-small.jpg

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
It is widely accepted that a LolCat is indeed the quickest way to one's heart. Thus, you happy few that have posted those pictures have endeared yourselves to me. When I eventually embark on my world domination campaign, you shall be spared from the hellish labor, and stuck in middle management. Everyone has to be tortured somehow.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
funny-pictures-cat-is-in-tree.jpg

Welcome back! :D Ooh I saw you started an Rp too! There is one similar-ish to yours called Ancient Tales of Twilight and Darkness... So yea you should check it out! :D

Back