• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
How dare you troll this thread with this three year old fan edit.

I was bringing hope lol. I'm a strong believer in a third film; I could feel as much as anyone here....hehe

I'll shock you guys, I haven't watched the first one yet. I even had it recorded on my DVR but someone deleted it....

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm one of the only people I know of that has seen Tron so I decided to host a viewing party the other year, and everyone that came said they loved them both (though they agree the second one was slightly better, with pacing and such).

But dude, go watch the first man! It was one of the first films I've seen. I never owned it growing up until Legacy released a dual pack on bluray, but I remember renting the dvd from blockbuster all the time, since we just could never find the DVD of it since it was fairly hard to find.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
A Tron party sounds fun. D:

I had the soundtrack blasting the whole time, gave out neon themed everything. It was really fun, didn't have as big a turn out as my other viewing parties, but that was fine with me. I enjoyed it greatly, and I'm always in the mood for Tron.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I had the soundtrack blasting the whole time, gave out neon themed everything. It was really fun, didn't have as big a turn out as my other viewing parties, but that was fine with me. I enjoyed it greatly, and I'm always in the mood for Tron.

that sounds so fun oh my god gotta hmu next time! lol jk on the last part, you do know how to throw a party my man.

Anagram

Banned

;-; *wishes was there*
You should do another for Uprising. =D

Patricier21

I know you guys may not be a fan of this but for those who have it on their Netflix/a similar service site, rating Tron: Legacy a full 5 stars will promote its popularity on there and help give out support towards the future of the series

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know you guys may not be a fan of this but for those who have it on their Netflix/a similar service site, rating Tron: Legacy a full 5 stars will promote its popularity on there and help give out support towards the future of the series

You're asking people who LOVE Tron. This is where it makes sense to remind people to vote things good ratings.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

That's probably not gonna do much at all to be honest. If you want to spread the word, post on facebook and check out the petition link in my signature and spread that around social media. Talk to your friends, have them tell their friends, etc. As stupid as Disney is right now, I'm pretty positive they're aware of the demand for Tron 3, they're just too concerned with half baked live actions remakes to do anything relating to artistic integrity.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tron legacy was removed from netflix a few years ago along with sorcerer's apprentice and PotC.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I still don't understand why fear of a third film underpreforming lead to cancellation. Yes, the recent live action films (John Carter, Lone Ranger, and Tomorrowland) were total bombs, Legacy did decently and was able to make back its budget.

Given how strong the Tron fanbase is and how many people are still fighting for a third film, it is pretty obvious that a sequel would be a huge money maker for Disney

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I still don't understand why fear of a third film underpreforming lead to cancellation. Yes, the recent live action films (John Carter, Lone Ranger, and Tomorrowland) were total bombs, Legacy did decently and was able to make back its budget.

Given how strong the Tron fanbase is and how many people are still fighting for a third film, it is pretty obvious that a sequel would be a huge money maker for Disney

Until Disney gets off their fetish for their live action remakes, and somehow convince Bruce to come back, this movie is gonna be in limbo. Which is strange since all they care about recently is sequel after sequel. Yet one sequel we actually want, with a fairly substantial fanbase, they can it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Until Disney gets off their fetish for their live action remakes, and somehow convince Bruce to come back, this movie is gonna be in limbo. Which is strange since all they care about recently is sequel after sequel. Yet one sequel we actually want, with a fairly substantial fanbase, they can it.

maybr its a marketing ploy. once star wars mania dies down they'll need another billion dollar film, what better than a long clamored for movie that was never meant to be?

Kaijuguy19

I have a bad feeling that should the third Tron movie comes back it won't be for another decade. :( Hope I'm wrong.

Back