• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anagram

Banned
Until Disney gets off their fetish for their live action remakes, and somehow convince Bruce to come back, this movie is gonna be in limbo. Which is strange since all they care about recently is sequel after sequel. Yet one sequel we actually want, with a fairly substantial fanbase, they can it.

Don't forget the fetish of sequels you don't know why it's getting a sequel like Cars 3. =__=

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
maybr its a marketing ploy. once star wars mania dies down they'll need another billion dollar film, what better than a long clamored for movie that was never meant to be?

As much as I'd love it to be, Tron is definitely not gonna be a billion dollar movie. I'd love to be proven wrong though

I have a bad feeling that should the third Tron movie comes back it won't be for another decade. :( Hope I'm wrong.

That's looking more and more likely, I think even Hedlund mentioned that possibility in an interview not too long ago

Don't forget the fetish of sequels you don't know why it's getting a sequel like Cars 3. =__=

Ugh I know, I'm quite disgusted how Disney has weaseled its way into Pixar after all these years. But Cars is purely for merchandising to the kids, but when I worked at Disney, NO ONE was even looking at the giant half of the story dedicated to Cars stuff.

Anagram

Banned
Ugh I know, I'm quite disgusted how Disney has weaseled its way into Pixar after all these years. But Cars is purely for merchandising to the kids, but when I worked at Disney, NO ONE was even looking at the giant half of the story dedicated to Cars stuff.

The sad part is they can get away with it due to their name alone. =__=

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
trust me guys when im portraying kevin flynn's grandson when TR3N hits in 2028 I'll give y'all a shout in the credits.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Calling it now. Chuman gets the role of Clu3.

y'all gonna start a petition or what you know I'll share the wealth fam

speaking of, what ever happened to that flynn lives petition?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
y'all gonna start a petition or what you know I'll share the wealth fam

speaking of, what ever happened to that flynn lives petition?

It's in my sig still, hasn't really been updated since I told you about the glowsticks they were sending to Disney

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So I finally watched Tron for the first time. It was basically the same experience I had with KH2 lol. I have Legacy with me, I'll start watching that tomorrow.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
So I finally watched Tron for the first time. It was basically the same experience I had with KH2 lol. I have Legacy with me, I'll start watching that tomorrow.

I'm so proud =,) prepare to listen one of the best soundtracks in film with Legacy.

But yeah, just like every other world with KH, the plot of the film was basically abridged in the game.

Also apparently that "Tron 3?" achievement in Run/r has nothing to do with anything:
http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=392000

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm so proud =,) prepare to listen one of the best soundtracks in film with Legacy.

But yeah, just like every other world with KH, the plot of the film was basically abridged in the game.

Also apparently that "Tron 3?" achievement in Run/r has nothing to do with anything:
AStats - TRON RUN/r - Game Info

i refuse to believe it isn't a sign from the heavens.

why so much damn teasing disney?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

AStats - TRON RUN/r - Game Info

After watching the ending of Tron. It had an happy ending and started remind myself of the Legacy Trailers...something went wrong I guess. Will be starting the next film in a few.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry about the double post lol.

I just finished watching Legacy. What's the whole purpose of the FlynnLives thing? He disintegrated at the end with CLU.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, I can't believe I finally saw both films. There has to be more since Dillinger's offspring is there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It has the Japanese character こ (ko) in it. 子 (ko) means child. Child...children are in Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts 3. Tron 3.

Tada

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sorry about the double post lol.

I just finished watching Legacy. What's the whole purpose of the FlynnLives thing? He disintegrated at the end with CLU.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, I can't believe I finally saw both films. There has to be more since Dillinger's offspring is there.
its metaphorical. flynnlives is an ideal, he will live on as long as there are people like him. there should have been more to it, bruce boxlienter said "you don't just hire cillian murphy for a cameo".
It has the Japanese character こ (ko) in it. 子 (ko) means child. Child...children are in Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts 3. Tron 3.

Tada

aha, but you forget to take teenage angst and hormones into account.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
there should have been more to it, bruce boxlienter said "you don't just hire cillian murphy for a cameo".

An UN-CREDITED cameo at that. I cry every time I watch the epilogue for Legacy. Such potential, lost ;-;

I still wear my Flynn Lives shirt here and there. Sometimes people notice, it makes me feel good <3

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
An UN-CREDITED cameo at that. I cry every time I watch the epilogue for Legacy. Such potential, lost ;-;

I still wear my Flynn Lives shirt here and there. Sometimes people notice, it makes me feel good <3

[video=youtube;kuz1tBfQOyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuz1tBfQOyg[/video]

Is this what you guys are referring to?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
that and the cameo early on in the movie at the executive board

Just finished watching a video where Alan is bringing back RAM to ENCOM. I wonder what the story could be for a third movie. It does get interesting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Just finished watching a video where Alan is bringing back RAM to ENCOM. I wonder what the story could be for a third movie. It does get interesting.

that ISO data. maybe ENCOM traps sam in the machine until he coughs it up, MCP 2.0 tortures him, they find remaining code of kevin flynn, a continuing of Uprising, etc

Back