• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
[video=youtube;kuz1tBfQOyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuz1tBfQOyg[/video]

Is this what you guys are referring to?

That's part of it. It's on the bluray features, it's like 15 minutes or something. Called "The Next Day" I think.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I just had an idea where Thor and Loki are fighting within Flynn's Arcade spot. Loki shoots with his staff towards the Tron game machines. Tron awakens from his sleep from where he left off from Tron Legacy and later did anyone knows...He becomes Ul-Tron lol...

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Not sure if I'm the only guy on this but I can't stop staring at Serinda Swan's Siren. She's spellbinding.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Listen, Serinda Swan needs to come back. She ended up being blown out with Zuse but man....omg that woman and that make up.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Here's the bright side. Today marks a month left until the announcement. Not too long anymore to wait. Let's try to ...

tumblr_lky9aol3LR1qcpno5o1_500.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Everyone will get hyped and it'll turn out Japan is just getting a Tron pachinko machine.

Back