• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire OOC/Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenet

Awards
I hope it's not too late; I too would like to join! I shall edit this post with a profile, of course.

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Kyumi Kurono

Nickname: Yumi

Grade: 9th

Clothes: Kyumi's outfit is a black school uniform, she rarely wears any color other than black. This adds a bit of mystery to her that the guys find attractive, but the girls tend to ignore her for it.

Monster Form Type: Succubus

Monster Form Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...5/succubus.jpg

Monster Form Abilities: Kyumi isn't like typical succubi. She isn't intent on seducing the boys at her school, although she could if she chose to. But aside from being able to seduce easily Kyumi can. Kyumi is also able to create illusions that seem real, whoever's witnessing the illusion believes that its actually happening when it's just a trick of the mind. In her human form Kyumi is highly perceptive and she is always in control of her surroundings.

Human Form Race: Japanese(from her father).

Human Form Appearance: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...rl_fav4236.jpg

Human Form Abilities: Kyumi is very advanced for her age and grade level. She excels in every class she has, her teachers love her work and ideas. Kyumis is one of the smartest kids in the school. One thing that is kinda unusual about Kyumi is that she has the ability to feel others emotions, which in turn lets her find out a lot about her fellow students.

Skills: Kyumi is very athletic, she is skilled in Gymnastics, Swimming, and the Arts.

Personality: Kyumi naturally keeps to herself, but she makes an effort to engage in conversations with the students around her. She has friends, but is always to consumed with other things to spend time with them. But this year she is planning on meeting new people and learning to have more fun. Kyumi is also a really big flirt when she's surrounded by boys, hopefully she will find a boyfriend this year. What no one knows though, is that Kyumi has a very sneaky, funny side. At times she can also be very sarcastic.

Bio: Kyumi is the cousin of Kurumu Kurono. Kyumi's father and Kurumu's father are brothers. Although Kyumi is instantly looked upon becasue of her last name, she is nothing like her cousin. Kyumi's mother was also Succubi and her father was a human that her mother seduced, so they were never close. Even though Kyumi grew up learning to seduce and deceive she never liked the idea of bending others to her will, it seemed wrong to her. She came to school seeing the good in people, but once she saw how they behaved she drew herself away from them.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
May I make a suggestion? I put a room number and gender to the Math teacher. Could you put the number and gender in the first post DT? It would make it easier to find if we forget what it is later on.

Math - Male - Room 275

English - Female- Room 742
(Wouldn't Language be a better title, since the story takes place in Japan and English isn't the official language?)

Dee

Bronze Member
That def. makes it less confusing. And yes Language would be a lot better...lolz.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I haven't seen the first episode in a while, but if I'm wrong about what I said, my reasons make enough sense to me that I would still be against sharing dorms.
ah ok well we're going with that idea Jen. 1 person per dorm room.

Crap! I forgot about that....thanx for the reminder DT. =]
no prob. ^_^

May I make a suggestion? I put a room number and gender to the Math teacher. Could you put the number and gender in the first post DT? It would make it easier to find if we forget what it is later on.

Math - Male - Room 275

English - Female- Room 742
(Wouldn't Language be a better title, since the story takes place in Japan and English isn't the official language?)
ok do you all want to make a list of it and i'll post it in the first post?

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea we shouldve made the teacher list like.....a long time ago lol.

I know someone already entered the umm Monster history class but i was thinking there should be a male and female teacher/assistant/student teacher in this class. To make it....interesting.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
the problem with this is that not everyone is in the same grade so the teacher list would get bigger. so we'll have to gather the teachers/room numbers thus far and come up with more. i unfortunately cannot do this right now but if anyone wants to volunteer to get on this you will have my appreciation and i promise to rep as well. not that that's much but it's the best i can offer. ^^;;;

Twilight_Path

I've got some extra time so I'll help ya out, mate. :D

Okay so I think the first question is: are there going to be different teachers for different grades?

Because we've got:

- 7 Freshmen
- 3 Sophomores
- 3 Juniors
- 1 Senior

For now, there have been our general teacher categories:

- Art
- Language
- Math
- Science
- Human/Monster History
- Computers

Teachers already mentioned in the RP include:

Geometry – Male – Room 275
Language – Room 742
Science – Room 357
??? – Room 298

I will assume that each class (seniors, freshman, etc.) will have different core classes.

NOTE: I based this off a normal classic high school schedule. “Main courses” are mandatory and have to be attended. “Electives” are chosen by the student and will differ from person to person. However, electives also apply to members of every class; therefore, for example, the Art class can have freshmen and juniors residing. (It makes life simple :3) It may benefit yourself and other RPers to compile your character’s class schedule and post it so people know who shares classes with who. Each character should have a total of 7 classes.

Here's the list:

FRESHMEN

Main Courses:

~ Geometry - Male - Room 275
~ Language - Female - Room 742
~ General Science - Male - Room 443
~ Human/Monster History For Starters - Male - Room 213
~ Getting to Know Yourself: An Intro to Individual Abilities – Female – Room 247

SOPHOMORES

Main Courses:

~ Algebra II – Male – Room 446
~ Language II – Male – Room 731
~ Physical Science – Male – Room 204
~ Human/Monster History: A Detailed Review – Female – Room 127
~ Monster Etiquette – Female – Room 545

JUNIORS

Main Courses:

~ Trigonometry – Female – Room 546
~ Language III – Male – Room 665
~ Chemistry – Male – Room 357
~ Human/Monster History: Past Shapes Present – Female – Room 520
~ Personal Health & Fitness - Male - Gym

SENIORS

Main Courses:

~ Calculus – Male – Room 227
~ Language IV – Female – Room 762
~ Biology – Female – Room 696
~ Human/Monster History: The Impact of Our Culture – Male – Room 251
~ Monster Literature: The In-Depth Approach - Female - Library

Electives - THESE APPLY TO EVERYONE - (choose 2):

~ Symphonic Winds (a.k.a. Band) – Male – Room 786
~ Art – Female – Room 521
~ Computers – Female – Room 176
~ Ceramics – Male – Room 394
~ Self-Defense 101 - Male - Outside in the Schoolyard
~ Flight Tips for Dummies - Female - Outside on the Soccer fields

Now keep in mind, mates, that some electives only apply to certain abilities. Don't choose "Flight Tips for Dummies" if your character's monster form is an iron golem.

Please don't murder me if you hate any of the classes on this list (*runs and hides in a corner*) and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to add something or comment or whatever comes to mind.

Hope you like, DT. :D

Dee

Bronze Member
This list is definitely cool...but I sugggest that people review wrote theyve posted and edit according to your specific list....example all 10th graders(sophmores) dont take Geometry, they have Algebra II.

Aint that a coincidence...an Obama supporter complementing a McCain supporter....xD!

Twilight_Path

:DD

It's good to know that people from two different parties can get along after all the crap that's been exchanged lately.

Thanks mate! *huggies*

LOL I hope I didn't repeat any room numbers... *is paranoid*

Dee

Bronze Member
:DD

It's good to know that people from two different parties can get along after all the crap that's been exchanged lately.

Thanks mate! *huggies*

=]

Lolz, I know. No point in uneeded hostility...xD

Your Welcome...YAY! *huggies*

Eh i don't care for politics. anyways nice job TP. i shall rep you. TM i really hate the fine details like that. if people want they can do it that way but if not just call it math. it's all the same either way to me honestly.

Okay, I see. But it makes for less confusion....=]

Dee

Bronze Member
No problem....well whatever you want is what we'll go with. It's your RP hun...=]

BTW, Thanx for the rep Twilight....*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back