• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Sora's Nobody or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xigbar indicated there may be a link between the two in his conversation with Zexion.
Now he may not be right, but he does eavesdrop alot and is bound to know thing concerning Xemnas and his search for this room.
ya but as you said you shouldnt believe everything he says. its like believing how he heard "xemnas talking with another person" down in that room. now obviously i think thats bullshit and just trying to interest zexion more into the topic because zexion didnt seem pleased when xigbar was talking to him about him so he had to catch his interest with something he rarely knows and that is a white lie by saying that. thats xigbar ya know.
Xemnas build the chamber of Repose under Ansem's castle. He must have unlocked some sort of memories within him about this room and likely it's location.
i dont think the room of sleep is anything that deals with xehanorts memories. thats just me but i think hes just there to talk to his old friend knowing he has a connection on it but cant seem to wonder why and thus builds a room for the armor.

why wouldnt he just use castle oblivion to solve all his memories because he built those pods and experiemented with memories on them too?

Samhain

Bronze Member
isnt namines power based on who ever is close to sora or has a connection? that would include xehanort would it not? didnt nomura say that xehanort and sora have a connection with each other that will be presented in the future or did i just dream that? so wouldnt she have the power to reach to xehanorts memories of his past or its the fact she didnt want to because xemnas was being such an ass?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
isnt namines power based on who ever is close to sora or has a connection? that would include xehanort would it not?

Why in tarnation would it include Xehanort? Her ties to people who are related to Sora are through their Memories. If Sora remembers playing on the playground island with Riku and Kairi, it's a memory he shares with them. Hence, though that chain of Memories, she can reach their Hearts and mess around with their Memories as well.
You could argue Sora met Xemnas in the first final mix and hence Sora had a Memory of him, but then you get to the issue that arguably, she can only mess around the memories of people with hearts, and the reason she managed to do so with Roxas in KH2 is because he's Sora's Nobody. (and possibly has a Heart)

didnt nomura say that xehanort and sora have a connection with each other that will be presented in the future or did i just dream that?

Even if he did, it hardly needs to mean it's one Namine can use.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Shouldn't Kairi have this power then since she her heart and his were in very close proximity from each other.

And Sora can dual-weild because of Roxas so........

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouldn't Kairi have this power then since she her heart and his were in very close proximity from each other.

No. That's like saying that Axel's somebody should be able to use fire because his Nobody could, despite being the original whole being.

And Sora can dual-weild because of Roxas so........

Both Roxas and Sora can Duel Wield because of Ven. So it's hardly the same.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
No. That's like saying that Axel's somebody should be able to use fire because his Nobody could, despite being the original whole being.

Both Roxas and Sora can Duel Wield because of Ven. So it's hardly the same.
Ven? Where did you get that bit of information? Last I checked Roxas could weild 2 Keyblades because he regained all his powers that he had lost, and Sora can do the same because Roxas, his nobody could weild 2.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven? Where did you get that bit of information? Last I checked Roxas could weild 2 Keyblades because he regained all his powers that he had lost, and Sora can do the same because Roxas, his nobody could weild 2.

Roxas wasn't always able to Duel Wield. And seeing how much "OMFG" effect Duel Wielding had in KH2, no, it's not just "another" ability.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

White Mushroom

Sora is related to Ven. Hence Ven had influence in Roxas's birth. With Kairi stopping the Memories from leaking from Sora into Roxas at the time of his birth, something else "stepped in" and gave both him and Namine (who was in a similar predicament with Kairi's Memories) a stabilizing "pattern" to shape themselves by.

Roxas absorbed Sora's Memories over time. He had his Keyblade. He returned to him.
He is his Nobody - albeit a special one.
I agree. It should just be that simple.

loke13

Wat how are you even going to asume that? Im pretty sure that its comin knowledge tat Roxas can dual-wield because of Xion. And there is no evidence linking Ven to dual-wielding at all.

Dawn Rebirth

Roxas wasn't always able to Duel Wield. And seeing how much "OMFG" effect Duel Wielding had in KH2, no, it's not just "another" ability.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
In your spoiler you say Riku would get his 2nd Keyblade from XH how? He hasn't a Keyblade to give.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In your spoiler you say Riku would get his 2nd Keyblade from XH how? He hasn't a Keyblade to give.

Correction - there isn't documentation that he wielded a Keyblade before as Xehanort. Seeing however his obvious ties to BBS and lacking his Memories of the time, along with how he managed to open the Door to the Heart of Radiant Garden, there's only one conclusion we can reach, really, and that is that Xehanort is a wielder, albeit one without access to his wielding.
Roxas had his wielding abilities locked in KH2 by Namine, and then she helped him regain them by having him go through his Destati.
Xehanort would need Riku to pull his Keyblade out for him.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

See what I said above and read the Ultimania. Xion is linked to the Oblivion, that much is certain from the Deep Dive scene as well as her design if you want to go the distance. That is why he saw what he saw, not because it was her Keyblade.
That's silly. It's like saying that when Sora held Riku's WtD in KH2 he should've seen Riku's Memories. Alas, he didn't.

Dawn Rebirth

Correction - there isn't documentation that he wielded a Keyblade before as Xehanort. Seeing however his obvious ties to BBS and lacking his Memories of the time, along with how he managed to open the Door to the Heart of Radiant Garden, there's only one conclusion we can reach, really, and that is that Xehanort is a wielder, albeit one without access to his wielding.
Roxas had his wielding abilities locked in KH2 by Namine, and then she helped him regain them by having him go through his Destati.
Xehanort would need Riku to pull his Keyblade out for him.

See what I said above and read the Ultimania. Xion is linked to the Oblivion, that much is certain from the Deep Dive scene as well as her design if you want to go the distance. That is why he saw what he saw, not because it was her Keyblade.
That's silly. It's like saying that when Sora held Riku's WtD in KH2 he should've seen Riku's Memories. Alas, he didn't.
Clariffication- It was her keyblade it just had Oblivion attached, 2nd He only saw memories of her because.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

loke13

ARG!!!!! I can't beat you. Alright well just have to wait until the game comes out seeing as how the condition for dual wielding are as of yet unknown.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Clariffication- It was her keyblade

Days Ultimania said:
- In the end Roxas is able use two keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion’s?

Nomura: Well, it isn’t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion’s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas.

It was not her Keyblade. Got it memorized?

2nd He only saw memories of her because. [spoilers=Days]Xion was gone, they were Riku's memories of being either taken away or wiped[/spoilers]

I'd sooner link her to the Oblivion Keychain than to that extra Keyblade.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/138431-xion-way-dawn-days-spoilers.html
Here is for instance why I think that, aside from the Deep Dive scene and Nomura saying THAT WAS NOT HER KEYBLADE.
Don't hurt yourself.

ARG!!!!! I can't beat you. Alright well just have to wait until the game comes out seeing as how the condition for dual wielding are as of yet unknown.

Better men have tried, hun. And I doubt I'm too far off the mark about this.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There was a thread about dual weilding or something and someone said that was the reason he saw Xion a that moment. you got that one memorized?

...I get that you said what someone out there said in a thread holds more weight to you than an interview bit from Nomura, the creator of the series and the man whose word equals that of god's in the series.

Dawn Rebirth

Not so fast, first off I haven't read that interview. (like most of them) 2nd It was one of my views I was using. 3rd your speculazation/theory was what one person said was the reason why Riku saw visions of Xion when he grabbed the Keyblade with Oblivion attached to it. 4th what a dramatic way to put it lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back