• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Sora's Nobody or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think were getting kinda off topic here. Roxas is Sora's nobody it was confirmed plain an simple.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I probably should as you're only an example of what's going on in this section.
Fair enough.

Okay then I'd like to point out emotion in the organization Why? No heart. Roxas cried, Axel cried (argue if you want about it being instict but ...) Vexen, and Zexion showed fear before their death, Lexeus showed anger towards Riku, Xemnas has Rage, Saix goes beserk from looking at th KH moon (or even being in it's pressence, Demyx do I have to say? they all showed emotion when their not allowed to even have it. Sounds like Nomura is breaking his own rules wouldn't you say? (though it kind of pushes it towards my theory about the Organization).

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Don't forget about Larxene being a complete bitch and Xigbar being a cocky bastard.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I left Larxene, and Xigbar out because I think nobodies if they do have emotion only show it when their about to die, or if the emotion in the moment is strong enough Larxene died without any emotions but I guess she did say she was in an extremely foul mood. And being cocky I don't think that's classified as an emotion but I could be wrong.

Beyer

I left Larxene, and Xigbar out because I think nobodies if they do have emotion only show it when their about to die, or if the emotion in the moment is strong enough Larxene died without any emotions but I guess she did say she was in an extremely foul mood. And being cocky I don't think that's classified as an emotion but I could be wrong.

I remember discussing this with my friend. I mentioned Zexion, Vexen, Demyx and a few others.
He told me that it was not emotion but survival instinct and that instinct comes from the brain which nobodies still have.
But I don't know, I like to think that nobodies DO have some emotion. but I have like no proof to back it up, I just like the idea :lol:

xeras

It was not her Keyblade. Got it memorized?

I'd sooner link her to the Oblivion Keychain than to that extra Keyblade.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/138431-xion-way-dawn-days-spoilers.html
Here is for instance why I think that, aside from the Deep Dive scene and Nomura saying THAT WAS NOT HER KEYBLADE.
Don't hurt yourself.

Better men have tried, hun. And I doubt I'm too far off the mark about this.
In your theory you said the rest of the org knew about repliriku, but they didn't xemnas asked axel if there were any replicas other than xion and he said no. That ruins a lot of your xion/oblivion keyblade theory.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In that case, Axel, and Roxas crying.

Roxas is a special Nobody that probably has a Heart of his own. And even if he didn't, he cried due to Sora's Memories. Nothing broken.
Axel cried after he already vanished, and most likely, going by novel implications and how popular he is, probably went on to become whole so he had his Heart to him by then.

So let me get this right there are three Chambers, The Chamer of Sleep, The Chamber of Repose, and the Chamber of Awaking.

Chamber of Repose = Chamber of Sleep
CoR is the official name starting from Days.

In your theory you said the rest of the org knew about repliriku

Who what where?

but they didn't xemnas asked axel if there were any replicas other than xion and he said no.

...they asked him whether or not any other Replica experimented on displayed such acts of selfhoodness, to which Axel didn't reply as the answer was 'yes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back