• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Sora's Nobody or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daixen

Hi people. I don't know if you have noticed but for me, it's hard to say that Roxas is Sora's nobody. First of all you can clearly see that the resemblance of the other organization's members with their previous bodies is higher than Roxas has with Sora.
Also the fact that Roxas doesn't remember a thing appart for some flashes when Xemnas found him in Twilight Town is very weird. The Org. nobodies kept the memories of their past life. Roxas only starts remembering when Namine begins to restore Sora's memories, the same happens with their friends in Radiant Vergel, because Sora's heart is linked to theirs and stuff.
My last point is that Roxas looks exactly the same that Ven!!! All this makes me think: is Roxas Sora's nobody? what's more, is he even a nobody? what if he IS Ven?. Xenmas made some comments in KH 368/2 Days that made me think so..., also, it's said the the Chamber of Waking it's located in Twlight Town (where Roxas appeared) and considering that Aqua is in the Chamber of Repose, it probable that is Ven who is (or was) in the other Chamber.
Nothing left to say... I just wanted to know what you think...
Greetings

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Roxas is Sora's Nobody; he was born from Sora's body but it's hard to say whose heart he was born from. Many people speculate that somehow, Sora has Ven's heart inside of him, that's why Roxas and Naminé look so much like Ventus. There are subtle differences between Others and their corresponding Nobodies (Braig - Xigbar is most likely an exception as of yet), the most prominent example being Xehanort - Xemnas. They aren't miles apart in their physical bodies but there is a blatant difference there. This is one of the more extreme examples, but there are other examples such as Dilan - Xaldin, what with the hair being longer on Xaldin. Could be that time passed by for his hair to grow longer or that the angle in the screenshot of Dilan is giving the wrong impression, but you understand. The reason why Roxas doesn't remember things from his past life is because of Sora's short time as a Heartless. Naminé might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure. That was, I think, explained in Days and II.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
First of all you can clearly see that the resemblance of the other organization's members with their previous bodies is higher than Roxas has with Sora.
Roxas is a special case, Namine doesn't look just like Kairi.
Also the fact that Roxas doesn't remember a thing appart for some flashes when Xemnas found him in Twilight Town is very weird. The Org. nobodies kept the memories of their past life. Roxas only starts remembering when Namine begins to restore Sora's memories, the same happens with their friends in Radiant Vergel, because Sora's heart is linked to theirs and stuff.
When a person is turned into a heartless their memories are transferred to their newly created nobody. This process was interrupted when Sora was brought back by Kairi. Thus Roxas was born without memories.
My last point is that Roxas looks exactly the same that Ven!!!
Something changed Sora's body to look like Ven. What this was is unknown right now.
Roxas Sora's nobody?
Yep
what if he IS Ven?.
They have been confirmed to be two seperate people. Their personalities are quite different as well.
it's said the the Chamber of Waking it's located in Twlight Town (where Roxas appeared)
Nope it's in Castle Obvilion, interesting enough thats where Namine was born.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nope it's in Castle Obvilion, interesting enough thats where Namine was born.
no thats where xemnas thinks its there but i saw an interview yesterday that nomura said the room of awakening was here before castle oblivion and he will tell us in birth by sleep

to answer the op: yeah roxas is soras nobody

WilliamTheWise

Website
no thats where xemnas thinks its there but i saw an interview yesterday that nomura said the room of awakening was here before castle oblivion and he will tell us in birth by sleep
I know...
So the Castle was built around the chamber. But that would make the chamber presently located in or under/around the castle. Either way the location of the chamber is most highlight by the fact it is located in the same place of the Castle. Point is the chamber isn't in Twilight Town as the OP stated but rather somewhere around/in the castle.

Daixen

Wow!! only a few minutes and all these replies already!!? Thanks for the welcome hehe...
About the memories:
I havent tought about the interruption, but you have to consider that when Ansem found Terra (Xehanort) he didn't remember a thing either..
About the Chamber:
Xemnas thinks that the missing chamber is in Castle Oblivion, but I have read somewhere that the Chambers are located in opposite places. Radiant Vergel, where the sun rises (or sth like that) and the other place, where the sun sets (Twilight Town I assume).

Daixen

God! I hope this game will explains all this... I can afford a PSP, but I don't know if I would be able to play KH3, PS3 are really expensive!!

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I know...
So the Castle was built around the chamber. But that would make the chamber presently located in or under/around the castle. Either way the location of the chamber is most highlight by the fact it is located in the same place of the Castle. Point is the chamber isn't in Twilight Town as the OP stated but rather somewhere around/in the castle.
It's things like this that get me wondering what the chambers are for in Xemnas's eyes. Aqua's armor is in one chamber which is located in a secret room in RG (via KHFM2 scene) Roxas comes from Twighlight Town, where another one of the chamber's are located, so does that mean the chamber have connecttions to TAV somehow? (obviously)

Samhain

Bronze Member
i think the room of awakening was born before bbs and the build of castle oblivion.

hiddenblade

If Roxas was really Ven then why would he be able to go into soras body close to the end of kh2

Samhain

Bronze Member
because he isnt ven.they are 2 different ppl.
I know...

r u jus making a guess or so? because there isnt anything that indicates the room of awakening is in castle oblivion. just because xemnas is looking for it around or in co doesnt mean its there. he can be looking around the wrong areas. maybe because mx built castle oblivion and xemnas is master xehanort he has a connection within the castle.

as i said nomura said the castle was here before bbs but he never said it was around or in the castle. he just said it was before castle oblivion and he will answer that in bbs.

WilliamTheWise

Website
It's things like this that get me wondering what the chambers are for in Xemnas's eyes. Aqua's armor is in one chamber which is located in a secret room in RG (via KHFM2 scene) Roxas comes from Twighlight Town, where another one of the chamber's are located, so does that mean the chamber have connecttions to TAV somehow? (obviously)
Might, Xigbar said he's looking for his other "Friend whose in the room. This could mean Ven. Regardless the the room will relate somehow to Birth by sleep.
Xemnas thinks that the missing chamber is in Castle Oblivion, but I have read somewhere that the Chambers are located in opposite places. Radiant Vergel, where the sun rises (or sth like that) and the other place, where the sun sets (Twilight Town I assume).
Where did you read this?
because there isnt anything that indicates the room of awakening is in castle oblivion.
Xigbar indicated there may be a link between the two in his conversation with Zexion.
Now he may not be right, but he does eavesdrop alot and is bound to know thing concerning Xemnas and his search for this room.
just because xemnas is looking for it around or in co doesnt mean its there. he can be looking around the wrong areas. maybe because mx built castle oblivion and xemnas is master xehanort he has a connection within the castle.
Xemnas build the chamber of Repose under Ansem's castle. He must have unlocked some sort of memories within him about this room and likely it's location.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora is related to Ven. Hence Ven had influence in Roxas's birth. With Kairi stopping the Memories from leaking from Sora into Roxas at the time of his birth, something else "stepped in" and gave both him and Namine (who was in a similar predicament with Kairi's Memories) a stabilizing "pattern" to shape themselves by.

Roxas absorbed Sora's Memories over time. He had his Keyblade. He returned to him.
He is his Nobody - albeit a special one.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
r u jus making a guess or so? because there isnt anything that indicates the room of awakening is in castle oblivion. just because xemnas is looking for it around or in co doesnt mean its there. he can be looking around the wrong areas. maybe because mx built castle oblivion and xemnas is master xehanort he has a connection within the castle.

as i said nomura said the castle was here before bbs but he never said it was around or in the castle. he just said it was before castle oblivion and he will answer that in bbs.
That makes me want to propose a question, does Namine have any connection to MX? After all he built such an interesting place which is obviously unique what's to say there isn't a connection?

Daixen

Where did you read this?

I think one of the Org. members said that the chambers where in opposite places (I don't remember exactly where, but I think that it was in 368/2 Days. When I finish it I'll tell you). And that the COA is in Twilight Town is an especulation I read in a forum, considering that's the place where Roxas appears first, and that about the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back