• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ryan Dunn dead at 34

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
This man did a shitload of stupid things, and it finally caught up to him when he and his friends went out drinking one night and then crashed into a freeway barrier a few hundred feet from one of their destinations.

I'm sure his family/friends are devastated and mourning, but really, he died because he's an idiot.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm glad I'm not the only person who doesn't really care about this guy dying.

I mean, sure, it's sad the way he died *even though he brought onto himself*, but everyone only seems to care because he was a member of Jackass.

Awards
This man did a shitload of stupid things, and it finally caught up to him when he and his friends went out drinking one night and then crashed into a freeway barrier a few hundred feet from one of their destinations.

I'm sure his family/friends are devastated and mourning, but really, he died because he's an idiot.

Amen. I have zero sympathy for people who drink and drive.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
better that he died than killing an innocent pedestrian

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You all disgust me. Sure in life he may not have been a model citizen but have you no respect for the dead?

Able_Beard

Banned
Guy lived more a life then any of us will, and if he was still alive he wouldn't gave a damn how he died. His friend was in that car with him with the knowledge of him being drunk. WHo's to say the friend wasn't driving, and was like "How fast can this bitch go!"?

I think Dunn would be proud of his life and he'd be happy...messed up he's gone..

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
lol surprise

You all disgust me. Sure in life he may not have been a model citizen but have you no respect for the dead?
I have no respect for a person, dead or alive, who obviously had no respect for the living. Bro had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back