• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I literally crave and search for spoilers 24/7, but still have fun playing the game though. I can understand why some people wait, but I personally try to find out everything as early as possible so I won't be completely bored and begin to excite myself for the game even more!

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
Knowing SE, they would just make them repeat a Phil during Hydra's boss fight in KH2...

That's actually what I was suggesting xD

Edit: Also, is anyone else wondering why early game the health is so disparingly small? :s Like I get its early game not as high-leveled, but those screenshots its actually so little, not the normal amount of starting HP, its probably proportional, it just looks so small xD

Wingdra

Edit: Also, is anyone else wondering why early game the health is so disparingly small? :s Like I get its early game not as high-leveled, but those screenshots its actually so little, not the normal amount of starting HP, its probably proportional, it just looks so small xD

first off hi i'm new here and secondly i think it just a temp hp level like square want to show off the worlds and fighting so i think they dont care for the health level

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Probably to keep from the HUD crowding the screen. Maybe...

UltimaJackpot

On the subject of HP, I like that bosses/enemies seem to have a bit more health this time around. That gorilla thing in Traverse Town had four bars of health... I don't think we even saw that much until the late game bosses in Birth by Sleep.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
On the subject of HP, I like that bosses/enemies seem to have a bit more health this time around. That gorilla thing in Traverse Town had four bars of health... I don't think we even saw that much until the late game bosses in Birth by Sleep.

I know, BBS boss HP was way too low. Experiment 221 could have easily had 1100 HP, Gantu should have kept his 1000 HP that was scene in magazine scans before the game's release, same goes with Lucifer's 800 HP. The Dragon should have had at least 900 HP, and final bosses like Master Xehanort should have had 1500 HP, with last episode final boss having 1800 HP perhaps.

The first 3 worlds in BBS should have had a boss HP range of 300-800. Radiant Gardens should have had a boss HP range of 750-950. The next 4 disney worlds should have had a boss range of 600 (Zack Only)-1200. (And of course Vanitas would have kept the same HP throughout but they should have had his HP at atleast 750 instead of 550). Master Eraqus could have had maybe 1350 HP, and the final bosses should have had 1500-1600 HP (With Vanitas having 800 in his fight with Ven and then maybe 1300 in his unmasked fight with Ven).

Keep 1600 HP for the first battle in last episode and then in the second part upgrade it to 1800 HP.

Now that would have been acceptable HP for BBS. Oh and increase the Boss's defense because they took way too much damage in BBS. Make it to where we have to use command styles and deck commands and shot locks in a strategic way to cause any serious amount of damage to the bosses.

-------------------

Hopefully KH3D will keep the high boss HP we have seen in the trailers in the final version of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone commented on the maps?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LOOK HOW DETAILED THAT MAP IS *U*

BTW, Jiminy's name is in pink. We get to fight Jiminy guize!!!

Mr Yippie

Has anyone commented on the maps?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LOOK HOW DETAILED THAT MAP IS *U*
BTW, Jiminy's name is in pink. We get to fight Jiminy guize!!!

Yeah it looks goddamn gorgeous, if I remember correctly it even reflects the burning city during Riku's boss fight. unf.

I'm also wondering what's behind Sora in that one picture with Pinocchio. Is he in the heart of the park or something? I see a G or a C.

Gay bar?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, I've been thinking... does anyone think we'll spend more time in the worlds in this game, but have fewer worlds? You know, like Re: Coded.

I actually wouldn't mind that. Some might argue it would slow things down, but if the worlds were more relevant to the main plot (and did justice to the movies), wouldn't that be better?

Besides, worlds will have to be used more sparingly, right? We still have KH3, BbSV2 (possibly), an anniversary thing (possibly), and another saga to get through. Disney movies left to use are starting to lessen...

UltimaJackpot

Looking at the scans again, in one of the screenshots Sora's drop gauge has a value of -008. What the hell?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Besides, worlds will have to be used more sparingly, right? We still have KH3, BbSV2 (possibly), an anniversary thing (possibly), and another saga to get through. Disney movies left to use are starting to lessen...

Not at all. There are tons of other movies that have yet to be used.

Last edited:

Mr Yippie

You also have to factor in that Nomura can pull a Steamboat/POTC/Tron whenever he wants. Anything Disney is fair game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah it looks goddamn gorgeous, if I remember correctly it even reflects the burning city during Riku's boss fight. unf.

I'm also wondering what's behind Sora in that one picture with Pinocchio. Is he in the heart of the park or something? I see a G or a C.

Gay bar?

Perhaps the "clubbing" room where you can club people in the head?

So, I've been thinking... does anyone think we'll spend more time in the worlds in this game, but have fewer worlds? You know, like Re: Coded.

I actually wouldn't mind that. Some might argue it would slow things down, but if the worlds were more relevant to the main plot (and did justice to the movies), wouldn't that be better?

We have a ton of movies to use. It is more a matter of if the movies fit into KH. Just check out the Worlds thread. There are over a hundred movies on the list, and is still incomplete.

Crazy Mario

There's literally about 30 movies left to use (Including Pixar) which that could fit in with Kingdom Hearts and I'm not even including any sequels. I'd be happy to show you a list of all the movies they can still use if you like. :)

On a side note, I love how the maps are designed! They provide much more depth in surroundings and can show the whole map instead of just a part!

Crazy Mario

Gay bar?
It probably takes place outside. The gate forms an entrance if you look to the upper right and there's grass and markings on the ground similar to other pics showing Pleasure Island. Not to mention there's headlights depicting the event inside on the upper right corner which are usually on carnival entrances.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

There's also a small chance that Nomura could pull a TWEWY and go with something non-Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back