• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

I sure hope so. But with the Dream Eaters being a part of your party, it may cut the chances of that happening down a bit.

i hope this isnt true would suck if all we get are dream eater as party member want to have disney characters as member(what got me into KH to start with) and i would feel really sad to see them go D:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I sure hope so. But with the Dream Eaters being a part of your party, it may cut the chances of that happening down a bit.

I don't think so, it looks like the dream eaters are your only party members. I don't think we'll be able to have any Disney party members :(

Or they could do something like with Hercules. Have him just running around the place bashing enemies, not a part of the party.

What I'd like to see, would be a boss fight that involves Quasimodo ringing the bells. (This just made me think of Spider-Man 3.....now's your chance Marvel haha)
But I would really like to see...something along the lines for Sora fighting inside the Bell Tower and Quasimodo rings the bells once in awhile to stun/damage enemies.

EDITT:;:::

I'm kinda iffy about the gargoyles even being a part of the story, I know they played a role in the movie but the whole thing behind them was that only Quasi saw them, since they were to represent his personality actually.
They were just "part of his imagination" so no one else saw/knew them.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Are they ever going to show Quasi in combat?
God, I hope so! The Dream Eaters are cool and something that's fresh, but they're not worth replacing potential Disney partners in my opinion. I have been waiting YEARS for teaming up with Quasi and fighting Frollo and if even one of them doesn't come true, my heart's gonna break. :,(

Edit: By the way, the gargoyles were always real though. They helped in the fight against Frollo's army, Hugo gave a kiss face to Djali, a gargoyle growled at Frollo before his death and Quasi's girlfriend actually saw and met them. I never understood why so many people thought they weren't real when there was enough sufficient proof that they are. I can understand why some people think that due to the movie's theme of acceptance and worth, but still...

Last edited:

micbeasty

I'm working on rendering The Blue Fairy! I should be done in a bit :3

EDIT:::

Never mind....someone else render her photoshop won't work for me anymore....

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Just looked at the scans. I am so glad they did not leave out the Blue Fairy or the gargoyles.

BBSFTW

wonder which worlds will show up next month :D hoping they will look as good if not better than the worlds shown right now.

BBSFTW

Fourth, and may I suggest Toy Story for the Jump Festa trailer due to Woody and Buzz being canceled summons for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?!

so want toy story in kh pls let this be the game toy story comes in and if not kh3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm going with Sword in the Stone and Jungle Book to be revealed in the magazines, and then Toy Story and possibly 101 Dalmatians revealed in Jump Festa Trailer.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Edit: By the way, the gargoyles were always real though. (1) They helped in the fight against Frollo's army, (2) Hugo gave a kiss face to Djali, a (3) gargoyle growled at Frollo before his death and (4) Quasi's girlfriend actually saw and met them. I never understood why so many people thought they weren't real when there was enough sufficient proof that they are. I can understand why some people think that due to the movie's theme of acceptance and worth, but still...

1. I don't remember this, and I can't find it anywhere if you could show me than I would appreciate it.
2. I'm pretty sure it was the other way around, and it happened it the second movie.
Djali licked Hugo and that meant it was Djali kissing Hugo.
3. That has nothing to do with the three gargoyles, it was something Frollo saw and only him. It was meant to represent a demon and what-not.
4. It is only at the end of the second movie, and she actually winks at them. This even surprises the gargoyles, since they had no idea she could see them.

No one was supposed to see the gargoyles, that's the main point. The gargoyles don't even think anyone but Quasi can see them, as proved by Madellaine winking at them at the end.

But they were something Disney threw into the movie, and they were there to represent his personality though.

The second movie.....was horrible, it was just to give Quasi a girl.

LITTLE FUN FACT:::::

In The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Haley Joel Osment voiced Esmeralda and Phoebus' son, Zephyr

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. I don't remember this, and I can't find it anywhere if you could show me than I would appreciate it.
2. I'm pretty sure it was the other way around, and it happened it the second movie.
3. That has nothing to do with the three gargoyles, it was something Frollo saw and only him. It was meant to represent a demon and what-not.
4. It is only at the end of the second movie, and she actually winks at them. This even surprises the gargoyles, since they had no idea she could see them.

No one was supposed to see the gargoyles, that's the main point. The gargoyles don't even think anyone but Quasi can see them, as proved by Madellaine winking at them at the end.

But they were something Disney threw into the movie, and they were there to represent his personality though.

The second movie.....was horrible, it was just to give Quasi a girl.

In The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Haley Joel Osment voiced Esmeralda and Phoebus' son, Zephyr

1. They pour hot metal down on the army then the female gargoyle summons the birds to attack
2. The blown kiss is at the end of the movie when everybody is celebrating and Djali freaks out
3. Still counts.

And we all know that fun fact after everybody has said it over and over xD

Also another now well known fun fact is that Sora plays the little robot boy in AI and there is a scene in the movie where he meets the "Blue Fairy" and oh hey look Sora gets to meet the Blue Fairy =D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
1. They pour hot metal down on the army then the female gargoyle summons the birds to attack
2. The blown kiss is at the end of the movie when everybody is celebrating and Djali freaks out
3. Still counts.

And we all know that fun fact after everybody has said it over and over xD

Also another now well known fun fact is that Sora plays the little robot boy in AI and there is a scene in the movie where he meets the "Blue Fairy" and oh hey look Sora gets to meet the Blue Fairy =D

Well alright I guess, I hadn't seen the movie in so long.

I don't get how 3 still counts though.....

And I hadn't seen what I said about him being Zephyr before.
But the AI, yeah I've seen that one be said more than 5 or so times already.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well alright I guess, I hadn't seen the movie in so long.

I don't get how 3 still counts though.....

And I hadn't seen what I said about him being Zephyr before.
But the AI, yeah I've seen that one be said more than 5 or so times already.

It counts because it is somebody who could see them.

It gets said almost every week in the Worlds thread, as well as a few others and a few months back when we first learned of HoND world. xD

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame Part 6 - YouTube Watch 1:40 to 3:20.
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame Part 3 - YouTube Watch 9:45.
3. Why would it only represent a demon if he accidentally slashed the gargoyles with his sword while chasing Quasimodo, swung to one of them with his cape and hopped on to it if you see my upper proof.
While the gargoyles were not supposed to be seen, they were supposed to represent the main moral of the movie; To not judge a book by its cover. Everyone thought Quasi was a monster due to his deformed appearance and everyone thought the gargoyles were lifeless due to being stone. In the end, Quasi turned out to be a man while everyone realizes you're only a monster when you act like one, not when you look like one.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Maybe it's just 'cuz AI was one of my favorite movies when I was younger (I seriously need to rewatch that movie soon), but I want to see whoever handles the translation script throw in a little comment referencing HJO in AI when Sora and the Blue Fairy talk. I really, really want that so bad.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
In the DVD audio commentary for Hunchback, Wise, Trousdale, and Hahn note that the gargoyles might exist only in Quasimodo's imagination (ala Hobbes in Calvin and Hobbes) and thus may well be split-off pieces of his own identity. However, most of their characteristics, including Hugo's infatuation with the goat Djali, seem unique to their manifestations when present

This is where I got my information, it was said in the DVD that they probably only existed in Quasimodo's mind.
I know someone will say something to prove me wrong, I'm just trying to get my information right too.

Maybe it's just 'cuz AI was one of my favorite movies when I was younger (I seriously need to rewatch that movie soon), but I want to see whoever handles the translation script throw in a little comment referencing HJO in AI when Sora and the Blue Fairy talk. I really, really want that so bad.

The only thing I could see atm that could possibly be something one could argue that is referencing this, is when Sora says "Are you....a fairy?"
Since in AI, HJO said, "Are you the blue fairy?". Then again, he said that quite a few times in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back