• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► School hurts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
If you people already saw my damm school thread then you already know. i'll just post what i aid there to here and other stuff.
School coming tomorrow for me, but i'm going to it on monday. I never go on the fist day of school idk. I'm man nervous and a little scared. Even though I'm going to be a junior the school i go to is how do i put it BAD. And I'm not the type to like fighting. Sad thing is I'm i'm 5'10 anyway DAMM YOU School
the truth is i been to this school since i was in 9th and 10th and its still the same. bad. What i don't get is that people don't notice me but, they notice some other quiet guy in my school name Andre. I don't hate school i'm more afraid of it I know i sound stupid but I need advice.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Awww WtT, so r u scared of the people or that no ones notices you? or both

Traskix

welll i know that hurts a lot but u cant listen to them and feel bad. When they see u sad they know that they did thier job. I know its hard but u have to ignore them or stand up for yourself.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
welll i know that hurts a lot but u cant listen to them and feel bad. When they see u sad they know that they did thier job. I know its hard but u have to ignore them or stand up for yourself.
sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it does. One time i got real mad and almost push someone down the stairs. the guy really got to me and he was one of those people who had alot of bark and no bite. i remember my friend was holding me back and i cry alot that day.

impart

Climb The Sky
I think everybody feels that way to a cretin degree. who cares what those perppys think. your halfway done. just try to keep your head up, smile, and count on other people to be friendly so that you can be friendly back. thats what ive been doing, its working ok

Traskix

sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it does. One time i got real mad and almost push someone down the stairs. the guy really got to me and he was one of those people who had alot of bark and no bite. i remember my friend was holding me back and i cry alot that day.

well thats not going to help. Ur gonna have to learn to hold in ur anger and find a way to release it. i suggest boxing or u kno something that relaxs u

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
it hard i also remember some people say that i might be a kid that shoots up the school. I'm one of the most friendly people there i still don't get how the most quietest person got more popular then me.

Traskix

it hard i also remember some people say that i might be a kid that shoots up the school. I'm one of the most friendly people there i still don't get how the most quietest person got more popular then me.

WtT popularity is something u shouldnt worry about. as long as u got some good friends and get good grades thats all u need to focus on. not the people who make fun of u

Enri

I hope you aren't that annoying kid in class who tries too hard to be cool.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
when you graduate move outta new york.
soo unfriendly people over there

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Don't try too hard, be yourself, and don't be concerned on what people think about you. Cheesy I know, but I'm 13 so..

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You are like me man, I have gotten made fun too for a while but this year its better. Im trying to get over it and try and keep my head up. You are almost done with High School so you should be alright, just forget about those people, ignore them and whatever. You should be alright, cause if I can make it then you should definately be alright.

C

Crossroads

Life hurts. Get used to it.
People ignore you, get used to that too.

impart

Climb The Sky

people like the whole mysterious thing.i have a friend who dosnt talk much, mostly reads, and sleeps through all his classes and people have been facinated by him cence we were in middle school, but hes a perfictly friendly guy. maybe they're just intimidated by you, like they are of him. try like... dyeing your hair a very different color and change the way you dress completely. and act like nothing is different. lol it should start up a few friendly conversations that way. :)

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i'm not the annoying kid i'm the kid who sits by himself. I was so lonely one day that when people are talking to each other i just jump into the conversation. i know it sounded stupid but hey i was lonely. People still didn't pay attention after that. Man i think i was born to be by myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back