• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This is a story about Organization XIII----and they're mixed up story.It's supposed to be funny.There is no praticular plot;I'll just be doing short stories of all the Organization members.The first part will be the characters.(They're in no praticular order)

~Organization XIII~
Xion; Age:14
Power:Keyblade,the power of Light.Her annoying voice,persuades people to do whatever she wants,just so she'll stop talking.
What she wants: Roxas to like her.

Roxas; Age:14
Power: Keyblade,the power of Light.His sparkly blue eyes are used for persuasion.
What he wants:For everybody to stop making fun of his sexuality.

Axel; Age:24
Power: Chakrams,the power of fire.His catchphrase annoys everybody,accept Xion and Roxas.
Wants: Roxas

Xigbar;Age:32
Power: Guns,the power to manipulate space.His foot can kick anyone's ass.
Wants:A heart;Demyx

Demyx; Age:23
Power: Sitar,controls water.He loves his hair.Perfect hair = Perfect Demyx.
Wants:A heart;to be a RockStar

Zexion; Age:20
Power:Lexicon,creates illusions.He is emolicious.
Wants:A heart;a diary

Luxord; Age:25
Power: Cards,manipulates time.Loves to play him some strip poker.
Wants:A new deck of cards.

Larxene; Age:21
Power: Kunai Knives,the power over thunder.Extra grumpy on her period.
Wants:THE BOYS TO LEAVE HER FUCKING UNDERWARE ALONE!!!!

Marluxia; Age:27
Power:Sythe,the power over flowers.(So friggin girly)He is marly-licious.
Wants:A PINK ROBE!!!

Vexen; Age:I DON'T THINK YOU WANNA KNOW.
Power:Shield,power over ice.Likes Larxene and Xion.Stalker.
Wants:Some of Larxene or Xion.

Xaldin; Age:29
Power:Lances,power over wind.Likes to hit people in the face with his long hair.
Wants:A rubber band.

Lexaeus; Age:30
Power:Axe Sword,a master of the earth.He doesn't like it when people hurt Zexy.
Wants:A heart;and a girl.

Saix; Age:24
Power:Claymore,power over the moon.Hates Roxas.
Wants:Axel to be his best friend.Again.

Xemnas; Age:Unknown
Power:Ethreal Blades,power over nothingness.He thinks he looks old.
Wants:A tan.A better one.

There's the characters!I'll start posting the story soon!

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: Short Stories about Orgy XIII

Here's the first story.PICKING,PICKING,PICKING....

Vexen!:D

~Vexen's Story~

(Part uno)
Oh,ho...Larxene is looking good today!The perverted scientist sat across from Larxene in the Grey Area. He stared at her intently,trying to imagine the body underneath that black coat. Larxene glared at him.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" The blonde got up and walked away. Vexen watched her leave.He couldn't decide which looked better:Her bottom-or her top? He chose both. He felt a tap on his shoulder. Vexen turned his head around.

"Yes...? Oh! Hello,there,Zexion." Vexen nodded at the man,who took the now-vacant seat across from Vexen.

"Whatever could I do for you,Zexion,"Vexen asked,leaning forward on his knees. Zexion straightened his skinny posture.

"Why were you eying Larxene? She's not intreasted in you,y'know."Zexion replied. Vexen widened his eyes in surprise-and in embarassment. He quickly looked away from the emo-looking man.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about! I wasn't eying Larxene! I was lost in thought and was...err...what's the term? Spacing in... Spacing...."

"Spacing out?"Zexion finished.

"Yes! Spacing out was all that I was doing. Yes,just spacing out," Vexen chuckled nervously. He got up and stretched. Zexion watched him suspiciously,wondering if he was lying or not. Vexen glanced down at him.

"Yes,Zexion?"
Zexion looked away,"Nothing,Vexen."

"Allright,then...." There was an akward silence between them. Zexion looked down at his feet,avoiding Vexen's eyes. Vexen cleared his throat.

"Well,this is quite...akward,"Vexen said,breaking the icy silence.

"Yes,yes it is,"Zexion muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"N-nothing. Hey,don't we have a meeting today?"Zexion inquired. Vexen gasped.

"I've forgotten! We should go now," Vexen opened a Dark Portal,"Get in!"
Zexion backed up a step. He shook his purple head.

"No thank you. I-I'll go by myself." Zexion stuttered.

"Are you sure? It's faster this wa--" But Zexion had already left. And Vexen was alone.

"Man...." Vexen sighed heavily and disappeared into the portal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all I got for Vexen so far. I don't know what to do with him next.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Wow, Vexen trying to act casual failed, but that's to be expected :z

Kinda akward for someone to type down the way Vexen feels in "that way", (not to say that it isn't fathomable) I wasn't sure if you were trying to link a connection to their behavior in CoM or not.

As for an answer to your 1st question, some people could look at the characters wants and bios for your story and relate to it, while others would only raise their eye brows while reading, I found myself in both positions.

Larxene or Zexion just because you provided a possible link to their point of view. (You, as many probably didn't understand half of what I just said)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Wow, Vexen trying to act casual failed, but that's to be expected :z

Kinda akward for someone to type down the way Vexen feels in "that way", (not to say that it isn't fathomable) I wasn't sure if you were trying to link a connection to their behavior in CoM or not.

As for an answer to your 1st question, some people could look at the characters wants and bios for your story and relate to it, while others would only raise their eye brows while reading, I found myself in both positions.

Larxene or Zexion just because you provided a possible link to their point of view. (You, as many probably didn't understand half of what I just said)
Vexen is a perv in this story,he's gonna fail all the time.

I wasn't trying to link their behacior to CoM.I made up their behavior.

I didn't want them to have their regular bios.Wanted to put it in my own way.

I understanded.:)

D

Deleted member 71005

You should have a short story where Demyx tries to be friends with Xemnas or Luxord, would be hilarious. Also, your writing is getting better "thumbs up".

Dawn Rebirth

Vexen is a perv in this story,he's gonna fail all the time.

I wasn't trying to link their behacior to CoM.I made up their behavior.

I didn't want them to have their regular bios.Wanted to put it in my own way.

I understanded.:)
1. At what makes him one yes, otherwise no one always fails at everything.

2. Like I said I wasn't sure, but now I am ;)

3. Which made my presumption correct.

4. I tend to not understand what I have said at some point, so I thought other people would see it that way as well, but it's good to know you understood.

5. I'm quite curious as to how you plan to go on, if you can please do so Yo-yo :)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

I don't have much of an opinion on the story itself yet, but I do have three things to say.

First off, I would suggest taking down the bios at the beginning of the story. It's an author's job to explain the characters through their roles in the story. Reading bios is also really boring and tedious, and it's never good to start a story off with something like that. I think you did a decent job of showing the characters' personalities in the first part, so I don't really think the bios are necessary anyway. Just add a little bit more characterization in the actual stories (note that I don't mean write infodumps, because those are never good) and you won't need the bios at all.

I would also suggest adding a lot more physical descriptions of the characters, because not all people know what Vexen, Zexion, and Larxene look like automatically. I guess you could assume that people reading a KH fanfic do, but omitting description is just sort of a bad habit to pick up.

Finally, on a good note, your dialogue is good and your descriptions of actions are very interesting. You did a great job on both of those here. So yeah, I'll be interested to read more. I <3 the Organization.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I don't have much of an opinion on the story itself yet, but I do have three things to say.

First off, I would suggest taking down the bios at the beginning of the story. It's an author's job to explain the characters through their roles in the story. Reading bios is also really boring and tedious, and it's never good to start a story off with something like that. I think you did a decent job of showing the characters' personalities in the first part, so I don't really think the bios are necessary anyway. Just add a little bit more characterization in the actual stories (note that I don't mean write infodumps, because those are never good) and you won't need the bios at all.

I would also suggest adding a lot more physical descriptions of the characters, because not all people know what Vexen, Zexion, and Larxene look like automatically. I guess you could assume that people reading a KH fanfic do, but omitting description is just sort of a bad habit to pick up.

Finally, on a good note, your dialogue is good and your descriptions of actions are very interesting. You did a great job on both of those here. So yeah, I'll be interested to read more. I <3 the Organization.
Thank you for telling me that.I'll put some chracter descriptions in the next part.

You should have a short story where Demyx tries to be friends with Xemnas or Luxord, would be hilarious. Also, your writing is getting better "thumbs up".
Ha,ha!That would be very funny!I think that's what I'm going to do for the next story!Thanks for the thumbs up!^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

AxelYoYo please don't double post. Just use the multiquote button near the quote button.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

This story is going to be about DEMYX!!!!:D
(Thanks to Madara Moogle who came up with the idea ^ ^)

~Demyx's Story~
Demyx hummed quitely to himself while grooming himself in the mirror. He brushed some of his golden hair back up into his usual mullet style. He added some gel and carefully straightened it. He admired his work in the mirror.

"Perfect!"Demyx exclamied happily. He skipped outside to the main hall and continued down to the Round Room,where a meeting would take place. Demyx hummed to the tune of the Beatles "Yesterday". Demyx stopped abruptly when he saw a man walking toward him. The man had an eye-patch and several scars across his face. His black hair was tied back into a ponytail,which swished behind him with every movement. He waved to Demyx.

"Heyy,Xiggy!"Demyx ran over to the man and smiled. The man returned the gesture. He ruffled Demyx's perfectly gelled hair,ruining it.

" 'Sup,mullet boy,"Xigbar said,taking his hand away. Demyx touched his messed up hair,which he had worked on for several hours. Now damn Xigbar messed it up.

"Dammit,Xigbar! You messed up my perfect hair!"Demyx tried to push some of his messed up hair back into place,but it just flopped back unto his forehead. He glared up at Xigbar. Xigbar laughed.

"What? It's just hair! Nothin' to fret about!"Xigbar tried to wave it off,but that just made Demyx even angrier.

"Just hair? JUST HAIR!? My hair is not "just hair"! It is supposed to be perfect! That is how I roll,man! Perfect hair equals perfect Demyx! Don't you,of all people know that?" Demyx was out of breath by the time he finished. Xigbar was biting his lip to keep from cracking up. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Demyx ran and caught up to Xigbar and grabbed his hand. Xigbar stopped and turned his head to look at the golden haired nobody holding on to his hand. Demyx was gasping for breath,his usual calm face red and sweaty. His green eyes were flashing with anger. Xigbar felt his face grow hot.

"Let go."

"No! Don't ignore me!"

"You'd better let go or else...."Xigbar summoned his gun with his free hand. With one look at it,Demyx let go.
He widened his eyes in surprise,looked up at Xigbar,the shook his head.

"You wouldn't dare,man."

"Try me," Xigbar replied cooly,holding the gun in Demyx's direction. Demyx stared at the gun and gulped. He glared at Xigbar once more,then disappeared into a dark portal. Xigbar lowered his gun and then it disappeared in a flash of violet. He sighed and opened a dark portal.

"Better get moving,"he muttered to himself. He went into the dark portal and it closed behind him.

~~~~

End of Demyx's story!(Sorry Madara that I couldn't use your idea in this one!I'll use it in Demyx's Story Part 2!)

D

Deleted member 71005

I really liked it AxelYoYo, you captured Demyx the way I have always seen him. I can't wait until Demyx's second part. Overall your writing has improved but you should pay more closely to how you punctuate. Just look at some of your shorter sentences and replace the period with things like commas and such.

Has to be my favorite part:
"Just hair? JUST HAIR!? My hair is not "just hair"! It is supposed to be perfect! That is how I roll,man!
Perfect hair equals perfect Demyx!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I really liked it AxelYoYo, you captured Demyx the way I have always seen him. I can't wait until Demyx's second part. Overall your writing has improved but you should pay more closely to how you punctuate. Just look at some of your shorter sentences and replace the period with things like commas and such.

Has to be my favorite part:
"Just hair? JUST HAIR!? My hair is not "just hair"! It is supposed to be perfect! That is how I roll,man!
Perfect hair equals perfect Demyx!
It's funny when he overaggaretes over his hair...XD

Dawn Rebirth

Demyx may not be one for physical work, but his Vanity is what really brings out his temper.Xigbar's repsonse to Demyx's comment was so him, "You wouldn't dare, man" "Try me" acting calm while being agressive is his specialty in my opinion, so Kudos to you, Yo-yo.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Demyx may not be one for physical work, but his Vanity is what really brings out his temper.Xigbar's repsonse to Demyx's comment was so him, "You wouldn't dare, man" "Try me" acting calm while being agressive is his specialty in my opinion, so Kudos to you, Yo-yo.
Thank you....^ ^
Demyx is too funny,he cracks me up at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back