• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
no problem

i kno its on a horrible site called kh wiki lol but its still around other sites but heres the best one
Director's Secret Report XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Swordsaint

That suggests Riku is completely free of Xehanort.

However, it's that the case, if Nomura wanted, the whole Organisation can return.

AXEL!

SRB2Unleashed

That suggests Riku is completely free of Xehanort.

However, it's that the case, if Nomura wanted, the whole Organisation can return.

AXEL!

Then Xigbar and Marluxia will try to take over, Axel and Roxas will betray it, Larxene will be slutish towards Marluxia. Or atleast that's what their somebodies will do (Besides Roxas in that factor) arabsloldemtitsDogwutsorabasically

leonidus

I wonder if Riku is really completely free of him. He could be dorment, which means his heart is still in Riku's possesion.

Oh, and something just struck me. Do hearts released by humans (like when Sora freed his own in HB) go to KH when killed by a keyblade?

leonidus

Hmm.

This what I am about to say is out of topic, but it struck me. If we assume that the Orgs plan to create their own KH (which means heart collecting) began the moment Sora got his keyblade, then wouldn't that mean that Soras heart, when released by the dark keyblade, should have gone to KH aswell?

Samhain

Bronze Member
xemnas most likely didnt make the artifical kh till after they got their 13 members which means sora released his heart before the artifical kh came in the pic

ThreeLights

The back of the silver haired guy looks a lot like terra's hair style. it's longer and it has the two bangs on the side like xehanort the apprentice has. His black vest looks like the black undervest that Riku wears in Kh2, but he's shorter than Riku so it can't be him.

I'm not completely sure about this but if xehanort is back the new xehanort might look "terra-ish" than the old one.

Samhain

Bronze Member
why? he would look exactly like he did before he turned into a heartless

Swordsaint

That seems off though. It's most likely the Keyblade. The one used was "a Keyblade to unlock peoples hearts". Not to free them from Heartless, like Sora's. The defeated heartless release hearts that go to Kingdom Hearts, not those from people.

Samhain

Bronze Member
no that can clearly b the same ol' xehanort.only difference is his hair might have gotten longer

ThreeLights

xehanort's hair had spikes at the top and then went down straight. this new one has spikes all the way down just like terra had.

Girl'e

The back of the silver haired guy looks a lot like terra's hair style. it's longer and it has the two bangs on the side like xehanort the apprentice has. His black vest looks like the black undervest that Riku wears in Kh2, but he's shorter than Riku so it can't be him.

I'm not completely sure about this but if xehanort is back the new xehanort might look "terra-ish" than the old one.

I wonder why Terra saw it. I suppose the fact that they both got possessed by the same person in essence gives them similarity (Terra and Riku that is).

Xion14

Well the thing that I do not get is WHY Terra is even seeing Riku's older form and a "future" Xehanort? (i believe it's him too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back