• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emojunkie1612

well im having KH2 imported to the UK and by the time it gets here ill just have started my 3 week easter holiday...
perfect :D

ryo_girl

Sadly, I am being PUNISHED for not doing the dishwasher WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN MY FREAKIN' NIGHT, so you know what my punishment was? I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT TO DO AND GET IT!!! THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE ANY BY THEN!!! It's just 'cause my parents didn't want to take me and don't trust me with the car when it's FIVE MINUTES to Wal-Mart!!!!!!!! :mad:

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
BraveryOfAChild said:
Alright, listen up. I'm new up in this forum, but anyways, let me get to the point. Are you people going to skip school, just to get your Kingdom Hearts 2 copy..? Cause All of my friends [Like 23 of them] who are KH-Fans are going to skip that day, and some of my friends from Yahoo Messenger as well, and some more kids that I don't know. >_>; Mh'm, maybe I should skip school.... And get Kingdom Hearts 2! Anyways, what will you be doing that day..?

I was thinking of it...but I already faked being sick so I could stay home and play FFX-2...I don't think It'll work again..unless I get some ketchup, spread it all across my body, get a gun with my bros. fingerprints, get a witness o_- and tell my parents my bro. shoot me! Wait...that wouldn' t work..I don't have a bro. -_-

sora_reborn

I might ask my mom If I can skip school to get it, if I have no tests. But i already miss enough school cuz of cancer. But I have a 4.0, so I have a chance.
In Japan it is illegal to release Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest games on school days because in the past there have been epidemics of school skipping to buy the games

BraveryOfAChild

sora_reborn said:
I might ask my mom If I can skip school to get it, if I have no tests. But i already miss enough school cuz of cancer. But I have a 4.0, so I have a chance.
In Japan it is illegal to release Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest games on school days because in the past there have been epidemics of school skipping to buy the games

I think I read that about it in an Article..

E

Eclipse

^^ uhhh yeah they do :p

in fact twilight town where you play as roxas takes place during their summer vactation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back