• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chigiri

heartless circle said:
I really don't care because my school is next door to a gamestop so I will go stright after school.

That's freaking awesome! I want my school to be next to a gamestop...

Ah, I'm skipping school! Of course, I've mastered the wonderful tactic of falling "ill"--hooky. Now if only I didn't have work....

nobody234

why would you skip school its not like they are gonna run out. wel maybe but not for me i reserved it so im guiaranteed a copy

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wow uhh . . well i think anyone who decides to skip school 2 get kh2 is seriously pressed
i could either:
wait til the weekend 2 pick it up
wait til birthday next month
wait til they sell it for $40 . . . )yea i rarely buy games for $50)
or my brother will probably buy it when he at college

plus my school's crackin down on kids skippin . ..apparently they got cameras everywhere lol

Chigiri

nobody234 said:
why would you skip school its not like they are gonna run out. wel maybe but not for me i reserved it so im guiaranteed a copy

I reserved a copy too--but the EB that's closest to us is weird like that. They may give out all their copies so when you get there after anyone else, they run out.

Besides, my friends and I are having like a little race to see who gets there first. And if I don't go with them, it means I have no ride to the mall for at least a week. And I don't know if I can last that long. Nyah -_-;;

fede

Blood Aeon said:
I am 17. I completed year 12 last year, and achieved an Overall Position score of 18, with which i was accepted into a Bach of Learning Management at Central Queensland University. Why, is there any problem with me being in university at 17? Half the people in my course are 17.

you're 17 and you play kh games.i think you're a little grown for that.but hey,kh is a great game and people get addicted to it. so i guess i understand.

Edgarion

Luckily for me I will be enjoying my Spring Break. So 3 of my friends and I are going to call some stores around us and see if they will have a special midnight selling thing and then go over to my house and play it all night. :D

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
On March 28 half of each school's students will be at home playing KH2. lol
I won't need to skip to get it, I had it mailed to my house, so when I get home from school there'll be a box at my doorstep just waiting for me. I only have to wait till the 30-31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back