• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

innerlight

F- that sh#t my spring break is one week to far away for me, and for the comment about being stupid if you skip, well maybe somepeople actually have the advantage of being able to stay out because they busted there a## this much already..... hey im not telling you guys to do it of course but I sure and the hell will

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want to, but I doubt my mom will let me.

innerlight

Do I detect a comment aimed torwds me well anyways I will just wake up and decide i am not going today and its as simple as that. then I will go turn the presale in and play for hrs

Sharikaaria

is skipping school for a game really necessary? you're going to play it some time or another so you might as well go to school and save yourself from making up loads of work, which might prevent you from playing the next day.

i'm definitely not skipping school, and my parents would explode if i even asked

innerlight

I not tripping .............. but it is going to be so awesome one week of relaxing which i dont have to worry about being droped from the class,and even better then I recieve my vaction the next week. these next 2 weeks will rock

innerlight

I know of tons every time there are popular game where i live it is like everyone make it there own personal holliday and skips schools, classes or stays out of work too

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
O_O

I just knew one day something like this would happen! I just knew something like this would hapepn!All of sudden It's plan ditch day.Pfft sucks for you guys I have spring break next week which means I cna play the goddamn game all I want and laugh at all y'all. :p

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Dark_Keybearer said:
Luckily for me, i have spring break, but i asked my parents what they would've said, had i of been in school that day... my parents exploded. phew... good thing i have spring break!!!!

Why wouldn't they get mad? What kind of parent would let you purposely skip school to get a video game I told my mom I wanted to ditch and she laughed at me,and asked me IF I was smoking crack or something.

Zombo

Well I would make sure no tests are coming up,Ask for the homework for tomorrow(Pretend your going on a trip),Do homework,play KH2 when it comes out,back to school.

But then again Im not to stupid to skip school for a game,I could easily play during the weekend or afternoon into midnight.I value my education... :p

innerlight

(I value my eduacation) well I value mine to just not as much as KH2.......... and what the hell is that what kind of parent would let you unless you missed a hell of alot of dayz and you dont get your work done the 1 day doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back