• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some TAV theories and connection to Sora, kairi, Riku!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenexa

just some theories on the connection between Terra, Aqua, Ven, and Sora, Riku, Kairi. I'll try not to have Days spoilers but I think there will be.

I think its pretty much safe to say that TAV chose SRK to weild the keyblade after them, because the Lingering Sentiment mistakes sora for "the one he has chosen" and the Engmatic Soldier may not be Terra exactly, but we can assume its his spirit. SRK's names mean land, sea and sky while TAV's names mean earth, water, and wind. And not only their names but their personalities are complimentary as well. Terra is stong but can succumb to darkness if not careful, much like Riku. Ven is kind and befriends many of the people on the different worlds, like Sora. And Aqua cares very much for her friends, just like the worry-wart Kairi.
TAV have all been on Destiny Islands at one point or another. And Aqua talks about the paopu fruit and makes charms for them. Maybe one day they see SRK all playing together and discover their personalities are alike, and figure it would be best if they shared the same values so they would make keyblade weilders as good as themselves.

Now on to the specifics.

TERRA AND RIKU
It seems that Terra and Riku have similar story lines. They're fighting against darkness either inside or outside them.
It looks like Terra would succumb to darkness for power, maybe so he could find MX and destroy him.
They both seek the princesses of heart. But for different reasons. But maybe after tracking down the princesses of heart for a while Terra realizes what power they hold and figures he could use that power for himself.
Its even similar when Vanitas says "I mean it exactly as I said it. The existence known as Terra will soon disappear." We don't know exactly what he's talking about but maybe he just meant that Terra has changed a lot. I mean when Riku transformed into Riku-Ansem, Riku pretty much didn't exist anymore. I mean Xehanort's heartless was trying to take over his whole body. Also if Terra is Xehanort this would explain why he chose Riku to posses. He probably already knew he would give in to darkness easily to get power, even if it meant Riku losing the keyblade to Sora.

VENTUS AND SORA and why roxas looks like ven.

blah blah blah they're very much the same but lets focus on why Sora got the keyblade and why Roxas looks like Ven.
So we all know Riku was orginally chosen for the Keyblade but because he chose darkness the keyblade went to sora.
Now lets say Ven did chose sora to wield in bbs and by the end of the game Ven gets "erased" or at least his memories do(as it is a reoccurring theme in KH). But a person w/out memories isn't really a person is it? So w/ Ven being erased the keyblade goes only to Riku but when he chooses darkness the Keyblade goes to Sora because of the connection between Terra and Ven. This sort of awakens something in Sora and now Ven is a part of Sora. Because of Ven's memories hidden away deep inside Sora and because of the short time he had as a heartless Roxas didn't have time to gain memories of his past life so took the immediate shape of Ven.
But to people he still resembles Sora a lot even though they practically look like 2 different people. He's still Sora's nobody so people are gonna see Roxas as Sora and not Ven.
Now i think some people will say "If Ven was erased why do Xigbar and Xemnas still remember him?" Well he didn't necessarily die the same way Xion did. And w/ Xion her memories w/ Roxas and Axel were kind of fake, I mean can a replica really have memories? Sure she was made from memories, but can she make some of her own to be remembered forever? So once a replica dies the memories of it will die as well As if they never existed.
But Ven wasn't a replica as far as we know and his memories we still very much alive in his friends and the people he met. I mean t hasn't been confirmed exactly what happens when a human loses their memories completely. because Xehanort had no recollection of his past but he was still able to remember the name Xehanort, maybe because of his deep hatred for him. So I'm guessing strong feelings can keep some memories alive. Like when Kairi forgets Sora and Riku but still remembers them and that they used to play together.

AQUA AND KAIRI

This connection is a bit tricky. Because what can a princess of heart have in common w/ Aqua? Can you even chose a princess to wield? And of course its debatable as to whether Kairi is even a wielder in the first place[FONT=verdana, helvetica].[/FONT]Because the keyblade she uses in KHII is actually Riku's made up from the memories of Destiny Islands. And it has been said that Aqua has the littlest connection to SRK.
Maybe you guys could help out w/ this one?

Thats pretty much all i got and this is my first thread.
and Also its just a theory, so no flaming pls.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
aqua has no connections to sora riku and kairi >.>
nomura said one of them doesnt have connections to them and since terra has alot of them,ven looks like roxas...that leaves aqua.

the Keyblade goes to Sora because of the connection between Terra and Ven
ummm no, the reason the keyblade choose sora was because sora's heart was stronger, a keyblade chooses its master by how strong his heart is...

This sort of awakens something in Sora and now Ven is a part of Sora. Because of Ven's memories hidden away deep inside Sora
how did ven's memories get inside sora?

+ welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Lenexa

nomura said one of them doesnt have connections to them and since terra has alot of them,ven looks like roxas...that leave aqua.
wow, that kinda sucks. She needs to have a bigger storyline.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nomura said one of them doesnt have connections to them and since terra has alot of them,ven looks like roxas...that leave aqua.

Quote:
the Keyblade goes to Sora because of the connection between Terra and Ven
ummm no, the reason the keyblade choose sora was because sora's heart was stronger, a keyblade chooses its master by how strong his heart is...
this^

nice try though and welcome to the forums.

Lenexa

I didn't say that wasn't a reason. Of course his heart was strong. But if that was the only reason it would have gone to anyone w/ a stong heart.
how did ven's memories get inside sora
because of their connection. Also Sora isn't going to realize this. This is shown because of how Roxas looks like Ven.

Yuuki

I didn't say that wasn't a reason. Of course his heart was strong. But if that was the only reason it would have gone to anyone w/ a stong heart.
yeah it would but since sora was the only one there with a strong heart,it chose him.

because of their connection. Also Sora isn't going to realize this. This is shown because of how Roxas looks like Ven.
ummm that still doesnt show how he got them o_O
who was the one or what thing put ven's memories in sora?

Gram

Banned
Awards
that keyblade was really meant for riku,
when he took it back from sora at hollow bastion and then sora stole it back it was because after his "my friends are my power" speech

i know it doesn't help anything, jsut tryin to heat the arguement.

Lenexa

ummm that still doesnt show how he got them o_O
who was the one or what thing put ven's memories in sora?
lol nothing puts memories in sora he gets them when he gets the keyblade since Ven chose him to wield. Ven is erased and loses his connection to sora. Until Riku essentially loses the keyblade and since sora did have a stong heart and was connected to Riku, Sora got the keyblade and his connection to Ven was sort of revived. & I know you still won't be happy w/ this. But thats why its a theory, not fact.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
nomura said one of them doesnt have connections to them and since terra has alot of them,ven looks like roxas...that leaves aqua.

Nomura didnt say Aqua has no connection to SRK. If it were that obvious then he wouldve confirmed it. Aqua probably doesnt have a connection but I am pretty sure it hasnt been confirmed. It might pay to keep an open mind.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Terra probably choose Riku to weid the Key Blade though I doubt Kairi and Sora were coosen the same way. As you said kairi was using Riku's Key Blade but Kairi didn't arrive on DI until after TAV's time. With Sora, I don't want to say he was never supposed to recive a Key Blade, but he wasn't supposed to weild one, or atleast, not the KK. Though wether or not sora having a Key Blade in the future was pre ditermined by some one like Ven is still debatible for now.

Yuuki

lol nothing puts memories in sora he gets them when he gets the keyblade since Ven chose him to wield. Ven is erased and loses his connection to sora. Until Riku essentially loses the keyblade and since sora did have a stong heart and was connected to Riku, Sora got the keyblade and his connection to Ven was sort of revived. & I know you still won't be happy w/ this. But thats why its a theory, not fact.
umm no, ven didnt chose anyone...
now heres what i dont get, you say he got ven's memories because of the connection yet i still cant see whats the "connection" they have other than roxas looking like him XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
now heres what i dont get, you say he got ven's memories because of the connection yet i still cant see whats the "connection" they have other than roxas looking like him XD

The plot thickens... Maybe Ven doesnt have a connection to SRK technically because Roxas is different to Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover

possible (not goign fully agianst this theory, just saying) when sora gained a nobody, the memories of sora were suppose to go inside him, but when sora turned normal (apparently) all the memories that Roxas was suppose to get reversed back into sora, but the memory of ven was left, that's why his appearance looks like ven

Yuuki

The plot thickens... Maybe Ven doesnt have a connection to SRK technically because Roxas is different to Sora.
ummm nomura already said he has a connection to sora >.>

possible (not goign fully agianst this theory, just saying) when sora gained a nobody, the memories of sora were suppose to go inside him, but when sora turned normal (apparently) all the memories that Roxas was suppose to get reversed back into sora, but the memory of ven was left, that's why his appearance looks like ven
still doesnt explain how sora got ven's memories XD

lenexa said when sora got the keyblade he got the memories but how can someone make a keyblade out of memories? I SAID KEYBLADE NOT KEYCHAINS!!!

Lenexa

well if you don't think ven chose anyone and you don't get the connection then you just don't agree.
because that's what my theory is about, Ven choosing sora to wield the keyblade.

Yuuki

well if you don't think ven chose anyone and you don't get the connection then you just don't agree.
because that's what my theory is about, Ven choosing sora to wield the keyblade.
the thing is, theres no proof that someone can choose someone as a keyblade master. no one can only the keyblade XD
i mean people think terra choose riku but look what happen XD

plus heres where one theory fails, people say terra choose riku while you say ven choose sora. yet theres only one kk so which one is right?

Allister Rose

French Lover

ven didnt choose riku (that we know of).

according to kh2FM (called lingering sentiment), it was terra who chose riku, he got furious with sora and thought he was master xehanort and fought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back