• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some TAV theories and connection to Sora, kairi, Riku!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenexa

the thing is, theres no proof that someone can choose someone as a keyblade master.
I guess thats where im a little confused. The keyblade chooses its master, but the LS talks about how he chose someone.

no one can only the keyblade XD
i don't understand your broken English :\

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really dont want aqua to have any relation to kairi, though some easter eggs or coincidences within aqua would be fine.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I guess thats where im a little confused. The keyblade chooses its master, but the LS talks about how he chose someone.
he choose riku but fail XD
a person cant force the keyblade to someone XD

also if you knew LS was talking about the kk choosing riku then why did you make a theory about ven?

i don't understand your broken English :\
sorry i was trying to post as fast as possible....

Lenexa

i really dont want aqua to have any relation to kairi, though some easter eggs or coincidences within aqua would be fine.
I agree. Aqua seems way cooler and i just don't want her to have the exact same personality. Although i do want her to have vulnerability, but i like that in every character.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree. Aqua seems way cooler and i just don't want her to have the exact same personality. Although i do want her to have vulnerability, but i like that in every character.

i think a weakness within every character is good, it helps the character to not become a mary-sue

Yuuki

i think a weakness within every character is good, it helps the character to not become a mary-sue
indeed but not a really strong one or it will suck, like superman.....

Lenexa

also if you knew LS was talking about the kk choosing riku then why did you make a theory about ven?
because ven is still a mystery. especially as to why he looks like roxas.

Yuuki

because ven is still a mystery. especially as to why he looks like roxas.
but if terra did choose riku then your theory fails o_O

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

She probably will be a little bit of vulnerability. It's been said repeatedly that she cares very much about her friends and it's emphasized more than with Terra and Ven so I wouldn't be surrprised if it was her
#1 weakness; her friends being in danger and such.

Lenexa

She probably will be a little bit of vulnerability. It's been said repeatedly that she cares very much about her friends and it's emphasized more than with Terra and Ven so I wouldn't be surrprised if it was her
#1 weakness; her friends being in danger and such.
she seemed to show a lot of vulnerability when she on the floor and she asked to try on Cinderellas glass slipper. Although i have no idea why she would ask that.

Yuuki

she seemed to show a lot of vulnerability when she on the floor and she asked to try on Cinderellas glass slipper. Although i have no idea why she would ask that.
she just wants to be sexy and naughty ;)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It is possible that Ven chose Sora to wield a different keyblade, but since Ven was erased the keyblade didn't get passed on. However, keyblades have never been shown to pass on memories (like you insinuate the KK does).

But getting away from the Ven portion of your theory, I also think you're off on the Riku part. Your explanation for Vanitas' comment is that Terra's transformation is much like when Ansem controlled Riku. But the transformation we've seen so far, in my opinion, seems more like Riku's transformation into Ansem in KH2. Terra isn't getting possessed by anyone, and is just falling into darkness himself. And I think we'd all agree Riku still existed in KH2.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I got the feeling that sh e was probably just trying to buy Cinderella some time while she tried to get down stairs or something.

she just wants to be sexy and naughty ;)

Bow sheka wow wow!:lol:

Yuuki

i think she wanted to be a PoH, or be with that prince guy
noes! D: me aqua cant be with him!(but i dont think she wants to be a PoH)

Bow sheka wow wow!
lol.gif
GRRRRR aqua XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, we can assume that Terra was on the islands choosing Riku to be the next Keyblade wielder, and Ven has his obvious connection to Sora, so that leaves Aqua as the one who has no connection to SRK.

Now lets say Ven did chose sora to wield

That would imply that Ven has the authority to choose the next wielder, which he does not. Terra and Aqua are the only ones taking the Master Qualification Exam, and apprentices can't choose future apprentices (since they obviously were not expecting to be wiped out).

the Keyblade goes to Sora because of the connection between Terra and Ven.

The connection is called "brotherly friendship." And like what everyone else said, the Keyblade chooses the one with the strongest heart. Since Riku embraced the darkness, the Keyblade chose the next strongest heart, which happened to be Sora.

So once a replica dies the memories of it will die as well As if they never existed.

That's not the case with Repliku.

Because of Ven's memories hidden away deep inside Sora and because of the short time he had as a heartless Roxas didn't have time to gain memories of his past life so took the immediate shape of Ven.

Ven being sealed within a random 4 year old? Since nobody (< see lowercase n) was expecting Riku to lose himself to the darkness, there's the chance that Sora was completely overlooked.

Like when Kairi forgets Sora and Riku but still remembers them and that they used to play together.

Kairi remembered Riku perfectly. It was Sora who's memories of were forgotten.

Originally Posted by Ruran
I got the feeling that sh e was probably just trying to buy Cinderella some time while she tried to get down stairs or something.

I think that too, since something had to make her gasp like that. Also, because she was lower to the ground, that means there's a higher possibility of her seeing Ven and Jaq with the key, so she stalls for time by asking to try on the slipper. But I'm getting a feeling that the slipper will fit her...

akuroku__k3

That would imply that Ven has the authority to choose the next wielder, which he does not. Terra and Aqua are the only ones taking the Master Qualification Exam, and apprentices can't choose future apprentices (since they obviously were not expecting to be wiped out).

Well if that's the case maybe Aqua had a closer friendship with Ven then she did with Terra and somehow Ven trusted Sora to become the next keyblade master. Seeing how Terra already chose and maybe Aqua didn't have someone to choose so chose the person Ven would've. If we follow Lenexa's theory, instead of Ven's connection choosing Sora, it was Aqua's. When Roxas was formed, he took the form of the strongest memory of Aqua's which might be Ven like how Namine was formed. She was formed by Sora's sterongest memories which is of Kairi.

Does that make sense?? I'm not sure if Aqua liking Ven is true. I'm not into BBS. So far I'm only in Days. Akuroku is more important than some friendship thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back