• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something doesn't add up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok so in the Gathering we see aqua pick up the Disney Key. Now I beileve they said that the video was to show the connection between the present day chracters. We also saw Ven pick up WTD and Terra picks up the KK. So from what we can see thae fact that aqua picked up the DK must mean she has some sort of tie with the Dark realm or the DTD seeing as thats one of the keyblade need to close the DTD.

But Terra is the one we've seen to be following down the 'riku path' so shouldn't he have the WTD. And since Ven has connections to Sora shouldn't he have picked up the KK not WTD.

So...... what the heck?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They were just handing out Keyblades at random, it seems.
Terra, as the 'lead', got the KK. Ven as 'second' would get WtD. Aqua was left mostly with the IKK.

^This. It's a concept video.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was more of a concept video to show the BBs characters connection to the present character.

And unless you want to tell me Ven is related to Riku (which would be freaking awesome but seemingly unlikely, unless him looking like Roxas is an even bigger red herring than Xion looking like Kairi XD; ), don't put that much weight into it.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This reminds me of your conspiracy theory, Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas, who are connected to Xion, plus Ven is holding WtD, which also applys to your theory...DAYUM!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This reminds me of your conspiracy theory, Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas, who are connected to Xion, plus Ven is holding WtD, which also applys to your theory...DAYUM!

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with this. Roxas looked like Ven from "birth" while Xion's ties, if I'm right about that, wouldn't be based until 6 Days in.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nonono, thats not what I meant, I think Ven has some connection with Sora's memories, and remember where Xion comes from? Ven holding WtD might have some sort of symbolic meaning which my tiny brain cannot work out which relates to all of that...*brain explodes*

Last edited:

TalyaH

remember that riku was the one that was supposed to get KK but sora got it instead so maybe sora was supposed to get WTD, it's not contradicting the fact that ven is connected to sora (unless you think that the soul of the user is passed by the keyblade and not by other means)

KHD00D

remember that riku was the one that was supposed to get KK but sora got it instead so maybe sora was supposed to get WTD, it's not contradicting the fact that ven is connected to sora (unless you think that the soul of the user is passed by the keyblade and not by other means)

why the heck would sora get the WTD, he has almost no connection at all to that thing

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
why the heck would sora get the WTD, he has almost no connection at all to that thing

Do we even know where the WtD came from that you make such statements? >_>;
The WtD latched onto Riku's already existing wielding abilities that were there due to him having the KK. With Sora taking the KK, do we really know they didn't end up "trading"?
Not saying Sora has to do with the WtD, but playing devil's advocate is fun.

A

Audo

If you ask me, Terra picking up the KK and not the WtD was to illustrate how Riku was originally supposed to get the KK.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They were just handing out Keyblades at random, it seems.
Terra, as the 'lead', got the KK. Ven as 'second' would get WtD. Aqua was left mostly with the IKK.

it's now known as kingdom key D, or i guess KKD for short.

and i dont really belive it's random as you say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back