• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sons of Plunder ~ Naruto Style RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
All right, before I get off, this is a Naruto-STYLE RP, which means, it isn't Naruto, but along the same lines. So, I dont want to see any Naruto's, Sasuke's, etc. It is the same thing, only with original characters... Am I clear?

I dont mean to sound...well... mean... But I prefer not to see the same old, ya know?

YOU CAN STILL JOIN ONCE THE RP IS STARTED

~*Storyline*~

In a world where Ninjas are constantly in service, there are always new begginings and new endings. In the Village Hidden in the Leaves, there are new Ninja newly trained from the academy. Now they are eager to learn with their new sensei and ready for just about anything. Seeing as they are children, they're are the typical roles. You can find the loners, the pranksters, and the popular. But as the world comes crashing down around their village, will they be able to stand up in the war that is to come. For any of them to survive, they must rely on eachother, their skills and weaknesses.

~*Rules*~

No Godmodding
No Powerplaying
Romance Allowed
No killing characters without permission
Literate please
Obey the rules
Have fun

~*Template*~

Name:
Bloodline:
Appearance:
Bio:

~*My template*~

Name: Taiyachi Higomi
Bloodline: Unknown
Appearance: http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1302/dnangel509kr.jpg
Bio: Having come to the Village hidden in the Leaves at a relatively old age, he started his ninja training later than most. Seeming to have pre-learned knowledge of Ninjutsu, it did not take long for taiyachi to graduate from the academy. Known as a loner within his class, he takes more pride in training than friendship. The villagers seem to think that something horrible must have happened to Taiyachi, or his family, to give him his fear of friendship. Sticking to training and learnign all he can, Taiyachi works towards a goal only he knows, and for reasons yet to be discovered.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name:AJ Sagashi
Bloodline:Unknown
Appearance:Spiked up Blonde hair,greenish blue eyes,green outfit kinda like narutos but has ying yang symbols on the shoulders and bag full of ninja supplies.
Bio:He was born in the Village hidden in the Leaves he grew up without parents and his dream is to become a ninja but people never really liked him cause he loved pulling pranks on people but then he changes when he sets his sights on being a true ninja and he tries to make friends and train any chance he gets and he throws away a little of his prankster life so people will look up to him.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
020.jpg

Name: Miki Hanagasho
Bloodline: Yukio Hanagasho and Ai Yaskahi(married) the hanagasho line goes far bask and they are known as well skilled ninjas.
Bio: Miki may come f rom a strong bloodline but she found herself failing alot and is the failure of her family. None the less she keps a cheery mood but still isn't quite as popular as she would have been if she had been good at school. She wouldn't be considered a loner but more of a slight outcast who has a small group of friends who accept her. Her cheery mood allows her to gain those friends but please don't get her angry. Despite her soft outlook on life she can and will hurt you if you anger her.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Sora Game Pro... Thank you... Thank you so much for helping me here... because for some reason.. people dont like joining my RPs... and I dont think they like me nagging... so... Two times the nagging! w00t! Now, please... more people. Thank you for joining kingdomwolfblade, Im looking forward to a good RP with you... nicely pre-developed character btw.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Wraith1807 said:
Sora Game Pro... Thank you... Thank you so much for helping me here... because for some reason.. people dont like joining my RPs... and I dont think they like me nagging... so... Two times the nagging! w00t! Now, please... more people. Thank you for joining kingdomwolfblade, Im looking forward to a good RP with you... nicely pre-developed character btw.

no prob man and if u make more RPs pm me and tell me and i will join most likly and i told my gf about this redharry123 so she will join to

redharry123

a wanderer
Name: Maggie Haipaa
Bloodline: unknown
Appearance: long red hair, green eyes. jeans, and a light blue tanktop.
Bio: Maggie grew up in the village hidden in the leaves. she is a very hyper and happy person... (ok sucky bio i know, but i cant think of anything so i will edit it later. i promise!)

Geo Sephiroth

~*Template*~

Name: Shinn Tsusaiya
Bloodline: Tsusaiya
Appearance: http://www.asylum-anime.com/posterscrolls/po_gundamseed-destiny_shinnathrun.jpg *****The one in the red outfit.*****
Bio: Shinn is one of the top students at the academy. He talks whenever it seems nesseccary, or if he has something important to put into the conversation. Shinn likes many things, and hates many things, but he has a number one hatred for slackers. He says "The should be kicked out of school." Shinn is from the Tsusaiya clan, a clan with a very power bloodline limit call "Sonic Output Jutsu" in which his body's metabolic systems dramatically increase giving him not only a boost of power and chakra, but a great boost of speed. Shinn takes training seriously, and does it whenever he has the time.

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Raze
Appearance: http://photos1.blogger.com/img/172/3837/640/shinobi_003.1.jpg
Weapon: A Katana, Kunai and Shuriken
Personality: Calm, Collective, he's good under pressure and is very intelligent.
Bio: The Missing-Nin from the Village Hidden in the Shadows(is that ok if I make a new Village?). In his village the ninja are all deadly assassin's, even as Academy Students there are truely a threat. They all honor the code of the assassin which is to never to never kill anyone without a contract or a reason. Raze became a Missing-Nin after he murdered the Kage of the Village. Now he roams the contients killing people.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
This seems pretty promising, so I'd like to join, as welll

Name: Vance Namime
Bloodline: Homaro Namime (A long line of extremely incompetent ninjas)
Appearance: He wears a tight, black glove that end halfway to the ends of his fingers inorder to hide a terrible scar on his right hand. His spiked, black hair hangs down in the front, convering most of his eyes, and he wears a red dragon symbol on the back of his black jacket. His pants match color wih his small coat, and his shoes are a mixture of flaming and dark red.
Weapon: The short katana strapped to his back is his favored weapon, but he also uses shurikens and kunai knives fairly frequently. He tries to keep a sharp eye out for potential weapons, as well.
Bio: In the past several generations, his family has been a consistently failing group of ninjas. They have never made it past the level of Genin since the days of his oldest ancestor named Homaro who was one of the most elite Jounin to ever live in The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Due the recent failures of his family, everyone in the village expects him to be equally (sometimes more even) of a failure, which makes him even more determined. The scar on his right hand was from a terrible 'accident' which he never speaks of to anyone, and the fierce concentration in his eyes goes unnoticed by others, overshadowed by his family's name. His skills are actually quite good for a Genin, but he has almost no friends, forcing him to train alone most of the time. Because of the loner nature that was forced upon him, he is very suspicious of others. More of a thinker than a talker, his agility is surprisingly exceptional.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: All right, Im getting this started, before I have to leave. remember, people can still join once we get started.

ic:

The academy was alive with the bustle of Genin rushing around, finding their teams and their sensei. In the large room filled with the lists, the Genin rushed forward, forming more of a mob than anything. Sitting, only in a manner of speaking, on one of the benches agaisnt the walls was Taiyachi Higomi.

In his boredom, he had managed to sit upside down, lying across the bench with his legs propped against the opposite wall. Laid out in his hands was one of the ancient scrolls he had "acquired" through various means. Studying it intently, Taiyachi had no real urge to rush ahead like the other Genin.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Miki sighed, she was finally glad that she had passed butthat wasn't the end of the humiliation. Her family would get on her about it that she had taken longer then most to graduate. She was used to it by now though. So it didn't bother her as much as it had when she was younger. The energy that filled the area today was so high that it was giving Miki a headache and she winced as a throbbing headache formed from the large amount of noice pounding in her ears. She leaned against the wall to wait for it to calm down so she could acctually hear herself think.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: bwahahahaha, I'm always up for a naruto rp :D

IC:
Name: Mokoru
Bloodline: Uchiha
Appearance:
97c3135f.jpg

Bio: He lived with his mother and father in a small house, deep in the forest surrounding konoha. He didnt have much contact with other people, that is until he met a mysterious man. supposedly, this man was a senin, an hermit ninja of the leaf. As Mokoru was walking through the forest one afternoon, he was jumped by a group of thugs, and as they were beating him, a voice rang out. the Senin, Okoru, had saved him. From that point forward, he aspired to become a powerful ninja, and return the favor to another someday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back