• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sons of Plunder ~ Naruto Style RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Isn't that a normal feeling? Someones always watching the village. and watching its occupents. It's almost a daily feeling for me to feel watched." Though this feeling did feel different as they entered the village she felt chills go up and down her spine.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze continued to jump from building to building watching them, he jumped to the roadblock the were about to go past and took a bloody Leaf Head Protecter on the roadblock.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
Two ninjas bearing the symbol of the fire upon their headbands lay on the ground in a defeated heap, but Vance knew that there were more to be fought somewhere nearby. Dead calm had covered the town square; not a single thing moved. Vance siezed the opportunity to focus his chakra with a special hand sign, making his body glow with a powerful blue aura. Smoke burst out from beneath him, and when it cleared, he found that he had successfully created a shadow clone to help him. A smirk crossed his lips.

His head suddenly whipped around to see a barrage of oncoming shurikens. His eyes widened as he realized that a second wave was coming from behind him as well. Hundreds of shurikens poured down from the sky, gleaming with the light of the midday sun, and Vance pulled his katana around in front of his chest. I can't dodge them all... so I'll have to improvise... He rolled sideways as the shurikens began to puncture the ground. As he rolled back onto his feet, he leapt into the air, deflecting as many of the deadly stars as he could with his katana, but several still clipped the sides of his body. He fell back to the ground, his face, legs and arms covered with scratches. Blood began to trickle down many of his cuts, but he paid them no mind. As soon as he had landed, Vance darted off into the direction from which one of the assaults had come. Buildings screamed past as he tore across the town, seeking out his attacker. I'll find you, he mentally told his hidden enemy, And you won't like me when I do...

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze quickly jumped from building to building he climbed up to the mountain and watched the village.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: Just a quick question to King... Um... your kinda making up your own storyline here. You people are supposed to be meeting with your Jounins, who everyone can control btw, and learn, then the main storyline will come into effect.

ic:

Taiyachi glanced at the others, then around. He was still concentrating, never letting his guard down. Something very wrong was going on, and they needed to train... quickly. They had to get stronger in order to defend the village from ninjas like the one that had attacked Miki.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: sorry I ain't been on, but my computer was being screwy, and i had some stuff to do. :D

IC: Mokoru looked on as the darkness in the forest rapidly spread out towards the village. Unaware of what the other graduates had endured, all he knew was nightfall had come too early, and too quickly for things to be normal, and he couldn't have been the only one to notice. His first instinct was to get help. Rational thinking, a man's best weapon. He flitted through the village, searching for any higher skilled ninjas to tag along with during his search. He hadn't yet been able to unite with his teammates, so this was the best he could do for the moment. He came across a jounin and three chunnin. He informed them that there were several genin graduates missing, and that the darkness was spreading from the forest. The five of them raced off, hoping that they might be able to locate the missing genin.

kingdomwolfblade

She knew he was here, just from one look she felt he wouldn't be the one to just run off. Infact, he seemed more likely to stay and finish off whatever he started. Her feet on the solid earth made no noise even if it seemed like she walked heavily upon it. She had always been good at moving silently. A glare was set on her face was she looked at the roof tops hoping that she might catch a glimpse of the attacker. He was stilll bound to be nearby.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze was behind her, he jumped from roof to roof he preformed Kage Bunshin No Jutsu, and he multiplied and they all ran and jumped in a straight line perfectly.

kingdomwolfblade

Hearing something behind her she spun quikly to see a foot disappear over a roof top and she stoped completly. She raised the shurikin as she positioned herself for a quik dodge and a counter attack if any one attacked her, from almost any direction. Come out already and stopped hiding yourself. She thought to herself.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze and the clones and jumped in the air around her in a circle, the real Raze flew through the middle with his katana out.

KingM911

((OOC: To Wraith... Sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted to introduce the jounin yourself or not. However, that's how good RPs are supposed to work, people have their own storyline going that ties in with the main plot... I was not planning on just going off on my own forever, but I didn't want to just jump into whatever you guys are doing...
Also, when is the story going to progress? It seems like everyone has been doing a whole lot of nothing...))

IC:
Vance stopped mid-step. He felt a presence nearby, but he couldn't place it. A deadly ninja, he was sure; the air had changed. There's just one... but why can't I locate him? A cold wind blew across his face, and Vance clutched his shortened katana tightly with his right hand, and tickled the shurikens on his pant leg with his left. Behind! He spun, to see a shadowed figure.

He hardly saw the fist coming, but as he skidded across the ground, kicking up dirt, he came to realize his opponent's strength. I couldn't react in time... Vance thought, pulling himself to his feet. "Who are you?" he asked his assailant.

His response was a knee in the stomach, leaving him struggling to keep the air in his lungs. His sword fell from his hand, clattering to the ground. He's too strong for me alone... What do I do? He opened his eyes, just realizing that he had shut them, only to see a foot approaching the side of his face. The blow sent him crashing into a nearby building. Dazed, he clutched his head. A sound of metal slcing the air caught his ears, and he looked up, immediately shutting them again when he realized that the kunai knife was about to pierce his skull.

But nothing came, and he slowly peered through his spreading eye lids. Another man stood there, holding the knife in his left hand and the limp, enemy ninja in his right. Vance's eyes widened as he studied the newcomer's face.

"Genin really shouldn't be fighting Chunin," the stranger told him, "especially one of this skill." The confiscated kunai knife twirled in his hands, then disappeared somewhere into his clothes.

"Who are you? Why did you help me?" Vance managed. Unable to conjure anymore words, he merely sat there, staring.

"Daskuro Minaske," he said matter-of-factly. "And I can't allow my pupils to go dying, before I teach them anything, now can I?"

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The darkness was causing Mokoru to get rather excited, his adrenlaine was pumping, and he was ready to rumble. Sometyhing in the corner of his view caught his eye. He turned to look at two people, seemingly fighting atop a roof not too far off. Hew decided to let the jounin and his team investigate the forest further, perhaps this girl would like a hand.

As he flitted across the rooftops, the battle scene expanded into a clearer view. The girl fighting he recognized as one of the students he graduated with at the academy.

"Hey, need a hand?" He jumped down atop the building, and shot a heavy glkance toward the attacker.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: "((OOC: To Wraith... Sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted to introduce the jounin yourself or not. However, that's how good RPs are supposed to work, people have their own storyline going that ties in with the main plot... I was not planning on just going off on my own forever, but I didn't want to just jump into whatever you guys are doing...
Also, when is the story going to progress? It seems like everyone has been doing a whole lot of nothing...))"

Hm... 77 posts and YOU'RE telling ME about how a good RP works? I've been RPing for years and trust me, good RPs come in a variety of types and in different ways. My current intentions was to get everyone together and started up, get used to eachother's RP structures, and THEN start the main story.

ic:

Taiyachi heard the combat coming from close by. Spinning on his heals, Taiyachi launched at the closest wall, kicking off much like a ricochet to launch himself upon the roofs. As he ran his right hand drifted beneath his cloak to pull out a set of three shuriken. Using one of his shadow jutsu, Taiyachi launched the shuriken, only the three multiplied until it seemd a hundred shurikens were launched at the series of clones.

Taiyachi sincerely hoped the real shurikens would make it through amidst the shadow clones.

KingM911

((OOC: To Wraith... Fine, then. RPs can work very well that way... And please don't go the childish route of assuming that just because I don't have a ton of posts on this particular site, I don't know how to RP. Please, there are plenty of other sites on the internet in which one can gain plenty of RPing experience.))

Vance stood up, refusing to take the hand his sensei offered. Nice job, he told himself sarcastically, the first time with my sensei, and I have to be rescued... His eyes didn't move from Daskuro's face as he asked, "So what should we do now sensei?"

"We cannot start training until the entire team is assembled," Vance's teacher said to him, "So we'll have to go find the missing people, before we can begin." He turned away from Vance and gazed off into the distance.

"But," Vance began, "What about that enemy ninja in your arms?"

Daskuro looked down, almost surprisingly. "Ah, yes. I suppose I'll just leave him here for now. Finding the others and making sure that they are safe is most important right now," he looked back at Vanc and continued, "Besides, this guy won't be waking up anytime soon..." Without another word, he dashed off in search of the other Genin. Vance followed, deciding that it was smartest to stay near his sensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back