• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sons of Plunder ~ Naruto Style RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ jumped into the riot of Genin. "Let me see where am I."He gets hit in the face and hits the ground."I wont get in there for a while"He sits down and waits for his turn.I hate waiting I should just beat them up but then I would get in even more trouble.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: Right now there are 8 of us... so we can break trends and have two teams of four rather than three, k? So... Let's See

Wraith1807
Sora Game Pro
kingdomwolfblade
Redharry
Geo-Sephiroth
Heartless_Key
KingM911
InnerDarkness

We can either team in that order or randomize it, what do you guys think?

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze ran through the night as three hunter nin ran after him. He hid in the shadows, as they passed through the corridor. "Shadow Move Nin Jutsu!" the shadow of Raze moved from Raze and walked up to the first Hunter-Nin. The shadow stabbed the Hunter-Nin's shadow and the first Hunter fell down as he grabbed his chest. "Are you ok!" the two Hunters ran to him as the shadow stabbed both of there shadows in the chest. They both fell to the ground. Raze walked up to there body and spit on them.

Geo Sephiroth

Shinn stood to the side as the others pushed for their assignments and Jounin teachers. "What a bunch of idiots." He waited patiently on the others to get done. He saw the boy on the floor get hit. And look at him pitifully. "Sheesh.....wouldn't wanna be him right now." Shinn thought to himself.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Wraith1807 said:
ooc: Right now there are 8 of us... so we can break trends and have two teams of four rather than three, k? So... Let's See

Wraith1807
Sora Game Pro
kingdomwolfblade
Redharry
Geo-Sephiroth
Heartless_Key
KingM911
InnerDarkness

We can either team in that order or randomize it, what do you guys think?

i say thats the easy way so yea

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
((OOC: Fine with me))

Vance could already hear the unwanted praise of his father, mother, three brothers, and two sisters as he looked at the list of new Genin. They would mob him as soon as he told them that he had passed, but he would remain unsatisfied, for he had already known that he would pass. Just because everyone thinks I'm an idiot, doesn't make it true... He clenched his fist, and tried to restrain himself from punching the wall. A fat student shoved him aside, and Vance fell to the ground. He closed his eyes and tried to keep cool as he stood. The plump boy turned around with a sad expression on his face, and Vance's anger subsided. He walked back towards the benches, deciding to look at the list more closely later.

His family would be so happy for him, considering none of them had been able to reach the level of Genin, even though they had all tried. He was the baby of the family and they would be so happy that it made him sick. His family disappointed him everytime someone said his name, and the scar on his hand would always remind him of his status in this village. I'll be stronger... he told himself, walking slowly. I'll be the strongest. He sighed as he sat down on an empty bench.

He thought of his family. How can they be so happy with their lives? How can they be so satisfied knowing that everyone thinks of them as failures? The simple nature of his relatives baffled him. They gave up, he decided, They just gave up. All of them. They weren't failures because they were unskilled. They were failures because they quit. He almost couldn't believe how cruelly he was thinking of them, for he did care for them somewhat, but Vance's anger was overwhelming him at the moment. It was supposed to be a time of happiness; he was supposed to feel joy, but he didn't. All he could feel was frustration. A disgusted smile crossed his lips and he stood.

I'll break this family curse or whatever it is, he stated to himself. I will not become just another failed ninja.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((I have no preference really.))

She couldn't help but let out a chuckle as AJ got knocked to the ground. Well, time to brave the crowd. She thought as she took a deep breathe and shoved her way through the crowd.

"Move it! Move it!" She shoved a few more kids out of the way before she finally made her way to the front to confirm her passing. She sighed with relief to see her name on the list before she was shoved by another kid into the wall. She didn't care, she could take pain. She shoved her way back out of the crowd which was much ahrder then getting in really. She sighed with relief since she made it out alive. That was like a mosh pit in there.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raze ran to the highest building he looked across the city he saw another town across the forest. He jumped from the building and landed safely and jumped from tree to tree to get to the village.

kingdomwolfblade

Getting away from the group she went towards the forest waiting a bit longer before she checked for what group she had been put into. She caught something moving with her eyes and out of curiosity, she ran after it. She jumped and grabbed a branch flipping onto a higher one. She listened intently but she had lost track of where wat she had seen had disappeared to.(Raze is what she saw)

kingdomwolfblade

"What?" She launched herself into the air spinner while doing so to face Raze. "There you are." She grabbed a branch and once more launched herself ontop of it so she had a good view of Raze. She may not be able to see him exaclty in the shadows, but she sensed a strong aura about himso she could pinpoint him.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"I hope you've been reading your history books because here's a move only your 2nd Hokage knows! Kokuangyou no Jutsu!!!!" Darkness appeared all around the vision of people.

kingdomwolfblade

The sudden darkness took her by suprise and she fell off the branch loosing her grip. She didn't know which way was up or down and feel blindly hoping her feet would hit the ground first.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
It was a strange thing. Vance was unsure of why he sought power. Was it to bring his family honor... that same family that he thought so lowly of? Was it simply for self gratification? Was it for recognition by others... by strangers? Or was it something else entirely? Perhaps it was a mixture of them all, but Vance found himself not caring. Anxiety crept up on him as he began to think about his first mission as a Genin. He was a true ninja now, and he would prove himself as a worthy one.

Finally, the crowd around the list began to dissipate, and Vance made his way towards it to get a better look. He would see his squad and his sensei, the people he would spend the most time with for a long time to come. They could be like a new family to him, if they allowed. If he allowed. Perhaps they would be the family that he had always wanted: one of power and pride, one to be honored by. He flicked away a bead of sweat from his forehead. Vance had not felt nervous for quite a while now, not since his first day as an academy student. It was a rush, in a way. It made him ready for action, and it made him hesitate at the same time.

His eyes concentrated intently on the paper as he skimmed through the list to find his new comrades...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back