• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sons of Plunder ~ Naruto Style RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie glances at the list and looks at her watch "OH NO! I'M LATE!" she runs off to go meet her group i never got that guy's name...hmm, o well, i'll see him around i guess. She ran all the way to where her group was scheduled to meet. She sees a boy sitting down. After catching her breath, maggie introduces herself "HI! I'm Maggie!"

Last edited:

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
Shinn and Mokoru... came the thoughts as Vance watched the friendly girl dash off somewhere. He remained silent and shifted his attention back to his new party. That's strange... My groupd only has three people, but others have four... I suppose the number of students who pass can't always be even... His thoughts dwelled on his new allies, and he turned to go to the town square: where they were supposed to meet. Strangely, there had been no sensei written down for his group; he assumed one would be presented later, but it still troubled him. His sensei would be an elite jounin, and Vance hoped for a strict one at that. I didn't come here to be babied by my instructors. I came here be strong, so I'll take whatever they throw at me. Determination covered his face as he walked through the village.

The streets were simple, packed dirt, and the building were varied from all sizes. Brightly colored signs occasionally caught his eye, and the bright blue sky hinted at smooth sailing to come. But Vance knew better. This training would not be easy; he didn't want it to be. He wanted to be pushed to his limit and then pushed more. In his mind, the crisp sky was a false foretelling which he did not intend to listen to. The mountains in the distance took on a pale blue color as Vance arrived at the meeting grounds. A lone bench stood in the utmost center of the area, and he immediately took a seat. It was quaint bench, simplistic in design, made merely of wood. But it was sturdy, and he felt that he could trust it to support him while he waited. Closing his eyes, he awaited his party in meditating silence.

A cracking noise caught his ear, and his eyes burst open, but it was too late. The bench gave way beneath him, and he crashed to the ground amongst the heap of splintered wood. Sharp pain caressed his arms in multiple places, and he cringed. Cheeks reddening, Vance leapt to his feet and tried to avoid looking at the laughing faces that surrounded him. The pain from the tiny, wooden slivers protruding out of his flesh vanished, replaced by anger. His fist clenched and he dropped to the ground with crossed legs.

((OOC: btw, is anybody playing the instructing jounin? And I left out Heartless Key because he said he wasn't Genin...))

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Mokoru came to crashing halt at the rear of the large group. The student graduates were all trying to force their way to the front to read the list, but Mokoru didnt lke to wait. First glance, and he noticed a pipe leading down the hall. He jumped up and latched onto the pipe, shimmying across he slipped down at the head of the group, and commenced scanning the list, looking for his name, and hoping to be grouped with someone he knew.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: No one is playing the instructors right now, Im contemplating how it will work...

ic:

With a sigh, Taiyachi closed the stolen scroll and slid it under his black cloak. Rising from his upside down perch on the bench, he made his way to the mob.

"Hmph..."

Slipping through the croud using Ninja speed that almost made him seem to dissappear and reappear amidst the crowd. In actuality, he was combining running and jumping with enough momentum to force the eyes to lose track.

In the end, Taiyachi ended up well above the mob, standing on the head of one of the Genin closest to the front. His hands in his pockets, taiyachi read the list, finding his group of four. He would meet them at the training spot soon enough, but first he had to get some things from the forest.

With the same speed, he made his way to the forest only to find darkness.

This is not a good sign...

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Holding her breathe she took a gamble and flipped in the air and felt her feet come incontact with the forest floor making her legs give out beneath her. "Phew, thought I was a goner there. Now where did he go?" She spoke quietly to herself and began to gather herself onto her feet. Her eyes opened only to find darkness. Well, thats going to help me. She reached to her left to find a tree so at least she knew where that was. The animals of the forest had also become quiet in the darkness, they too, knew what was wrong.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Having focused on hearing, touch, and smell, Taiyachi was able to hear Miki land in the forest. Responding quickly he jumped forward, trying to use a combination of the air moving around the trees and his hands to guide himself to the sound.

"Seems your in trouble..."

Was all taiyachi said through the darkness to who he hoped was Miki.

kingdomwolfblade

The voice was familier and she turned on her heels to hear Taiyachi coming through the woods. "Taiyachi, didn't expect you here. Some guy, I don't think he is one of our own, just turned the whole forest into darkness. I didn't have a chance to look at this face."

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"What type of jutsu and who could make this entire forest into darkness."This is bad if someone can do this i hate to see what they can do to a person.AJ looks at them confussed."Do i know you."

kingdomwolfblade

She frowned at the same thought Tayachi had. If they didn't get out of the forest, they would most likely be killed the way that Rave had spoken to her. It sounded like he was going to kill her, and probably would have if she hadn't fallen.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Leave... now..."

Taiyachi grabbed a hold of Miki, to ensure she knew where to go, and spun 180 degrees. heading back the way he came to get back to the Village Hidden in the Leaves, otherwise, they were done for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back