• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora new clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

Hey u know in the promo trailer when that wizard......yensid or something talked lol at that moment sora got the old clothes on..... whats ur thoughts ??? :confused:

Maiku

Well, its probably yensid who gives sora the new clothes and stuff, which also gives him the ability to fuse with those who are close to him, or maybe with people he has made a connection through the heart.

B

bettermanlamia

Maiku said:
Well, its probably yensid who gives sora the new clothes and stuff, which also gives him the ability to fuse with those who are close to him, or maybe with people he has made a connection through the heart.
that sounds like it. maybe. someone gives him the clothes. or maybe mickey gives sora the clothes?

dejah

:|
Predator said:
yensid-disney is there some secret info or clue ...........

actually yensid is an old disney character from fantasia. nothing too conspicuous about that. (",)

DannyKilla

My thought is..at the begining of the game sora meets yensid and mickey. Yensid gives him advice through his journey and gives him new clothes. While mickey teaches him how to Use his forms.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a theory. Maybe in the year between the events of KH, KH:CoM and KH2that Sora maybe met Yensid for advice about finding the door to the light. Yensid could be connected to Mickey.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Predator said:
yensid-disney is there some secret info or clue ...........

NO Disney named him that for fantasia just because it was his last name backwards....nothing too significant about that.

But it could be a flash back or something.

I kinda hope that Yensid didn't give Sora new clothes because, think about it. If Sora hadn't met Yensid, then he wouldn't have changed his clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back