• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX!

hi there

could anyone tell me

who is the first person that sora remembered in Castle Oblivion

and , Thanks any way ^^

E

Eternal Oblivion

yeah i think the first person he forgot (or mentioned) was kairi i think

E

Eternal Oblivion

ohh who remeberd well they didnt show kairi remembering exept in kh2. well we didntt see cuz the sequence happened after khcom. but i remember during soras awakining Ansem the wise told riku to capture roxas so that he may bring sora back and riku remembered and that happened before kairi remebering sora. so the first one who remebered was riku

8shortfuse

Not to disagree with you becuase I think you're right, but I think the only thing Riku remembered was that he had to help Sora wake up. Because when he was talking to DIZ right about the time Sora was about to wake up, DIZ asked him something about his memories. And Riku (the Ansem Riku of course) said something about the holes beginning to fil in or something. So he forgot too. Don't scold me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understood it when I played it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Riku did not forget. Do you huys really think that the Organization wanted everyone to forget about Sora for no reason? Kairi forgot him because Sora forgot her. Obviously, Sora remembered Riku, and so he remembered him.

hmm , thanks

but i want the first person who remembered !!

kairi Or Riku ? or how .. ?

i cant remember o_O"

he never forgot Riku because the entire time he was chasing Riku's Replica, thinking it was Riku. the real Riku was in the basement levels of Castle Oblivion.

he first forgets Kairi, but her memory is replaced with Namine's, meaning instead of remembering Kairi, Sora remembered Namine. but as we all know, Namine filled Sora's head with fake memories, so he remembered a made up Namine put in his head.

he doesnt remember Kairi until KHII, when they showed his chain of memories being replaced and he finally remembered Kairi's name.

D

Dexter

He didn't remember he mostley forgot. The first person he forgotten was Kiari...//

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow, that sucks. I hate Namine. Wait so Namine never existed anytime in Soras life besides KH: CoM? And thereafter?

Of course not before, silly. But afterwards? She always lived on, through Kairi. However, if you really want the truth, Namine never really existed at all.......Isn't it weird how someone who doesn't exist can have such a big impact on the world?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I would say that Namine did exist, but she just wasn't meant to exist. She was supposed to fade back into darkness but lived on since Kairi had a strong heart...or something along those lines.

Edge of Ultima

Website
www.bochet.tk
Namine (although she never was part of Sora's past) was the first person he remembered, I believe. It's strange... How it work, I dunno. Ask Nomura, he likes to make EVERYTHING confusing.

~EOU~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back