• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Special Announcement" Is a Lie - READ THIS (Shitty April Fools Joke)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It iz joke? :(

I would like to take the time to thank whoever it is that obviously doesnt have a life who took the unneccessary and somewhat annoying approach to prove the news as a "april fools" joke. Also, real nice job for everyone who is coddling this Monkey guy who has done nothing but make worthless topics full of bashing and unneeded crap. Instead of this apirl fools joke making KHI look bad...you should look at this thread and see that the immaturity presented by Monkey is what truly makes KHI look bad.

The posters are fine. It's the site that's the problem, reporting false imformation. It doesn't matter if they got it from another lying source or not. Once they realized it they should have taken it down.

Hirun

xD wow. I totally did not notice that at first. Announcement next week. Next week has April first. I get it.

wooooow.

AllEndsWith-

One little unconfirmed "article" and the forum becomes split more than America during the Presidential Election08'.

We got people who believe it and scream out," IT'S KH3!!!!"

Then we have the people, like me, who say its an April Fools' joke, and F.Y.I., it's March 28, so it's logical that they could do some joke right now, preety logical to me.

I'm not surprised, this always happens when something big happens.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, not everyone are going to say that, sadly. There're younger members on these forums. There're more naive people on these forums. There're also the ones that despite knowing better, want it to be true.
This isn't going to go as smoothly as you make it out to be.

This to the end of the universe.
First threads by site staff that get closed after the op to negate debate and counter arguments about something which has never even been properly implied towards stated as fact based on some mystery source or what not, and now this.
I can do April Fools jokes. It would be sweet if this turned out not to be one. If it is, though, I think ones like this are in poor taste that reflect badly on the site staff's professional quality.

Quoted for truth.

And I just want to thank KHIsland, a decent and respectful site that I've always cherished, for taking this down when they found out the truth. =] Props to them!

keyblade13

this joke was the only reason ive been on the coumputer for a long timejust waiting for the update...Its not fair

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts island reported this news but I made rectification after I read this topic... This is a blame for the staff of kh insider and kh island... this is a joke after all... but a very bad joke..

In the futur I make a better look on the source... -_-
http://www.khisland.info/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1238243203&archive=&start_from=&ucat=12

^Just reemphasizing the greatness of KHIsland. They were responsible and took down the joke. It's in poor taste. It's time KHInsider does the same.

There's also question why no one is blaming KHU or KHV. Honestly, both of them are basically filter sites of KHI. Heck, KHI owns KHVids, and KHU always filters news from us. KHI should be the big kid here and take it off, the other sites will follow. In fact, KHV has told me they refuse to take it down till KHI does.

this joke was the only reason ive been on the coumputer for a long timejust waiting for the update...Its not fair

Don't worry, 358 is coming out soon, there will be lots of KH news to dig into.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
^Just reemphasizing the greatness of KHIsland. They were responsible and took down the joke. It's in poor taste. It's time KHInsider does the same.

There's also question why no one is blaming KHU or KHV. Honestly, both of them are basically filter sites of KHI. Heck, KHI owns KHVids, and KHU always filters news from us. KHI should be the big kid here and take it off, the other sites will follow. In fact, KHV has told me they refuse to take it down till KHI does.

Don't worry, 358 is coming out soon, there will be lots of KH news to dig into.

Famitsu=Japan
KHI=US
KHV=England or Australia
KHU=England or Australia

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back