• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Special Announcement" Is a Lie - READ THIS (Shitty April Fools Joke)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
OMGZ MAYBE THIS TOPIC IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE OMG!

Nah, good job Monkey, this will help a lot of people that were going to be extremely disappointed.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Everywhere else? At least "everywhere else" don't post shitty sick twisted jokes like this. Get a grip

Again, immature kids who take things too seriously with their video games.

I think the joke in itself isn't the real issue. If once the joke had been discovered, they said "Ok you found it, bla bla", and took it down from the site, it wouldn't have gone to that level. The real issue would be more how the threads saying it were closed/deleted, see maybe mocked of, and now, until the very end, they won't admit it's a joke and went until locking the new for no one be able to take it down.
Shorter joke are the best as we say.

I don't think there are nearly as many people here complaining about the fact that it hasn't been taken down yet (which I agree with) than there are people complaining about the joke itself.

Beside the joke isn't even funny.

April fool jokes/pranks are never really funny for the victims, so yeah. I don't know if you were around during last year's FoKH prank.

Cloaked_schemer

Ummm....am i the yungest member to figure this out before monkey? Becouse it wasn't that hard to find out, couse in the interveiw it said next week and next week just so happened to include april first. I didn't think it would take a near 20 year old to find out, but no offence.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sure they probably should take it down from the main site by now, but that's all.

I don't know why the staff doesn't take it down. Otherwise their gonna get negareps from a bunch of whiny fans saying "CAN I HAZ ANNOUNCEMENT NAO?".

It's just a joke, just take it down and move on. o__o Other sites had this and we're making such a big deal out of it. Taking down the joke would be best, so much debate over one joke.

I don't think there are nearly as many people here complaining about the fact that it hasn't been taken down yet (which I agree with) than there are people complaining about the joke itself.

Read please:

OmniChaos said:
We can't...

It's been locked. I can't go in to edit it or take it off the front page.

Q

Banned
^ pretty much 80% of the people that posted before me take their games way too fucking seriously.

The 20%, you know who you are.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm thinking that now is an excellent time to put an end to this thread, as the fact that the "announcement" was a joke has already been established throughout the forums.
I hereby deem this thread closed due to purpose fulfullment in addition to diversion from the initial topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back