• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Special Announcement" Is a Lie - READ THIS (Shitty April Fools Joke)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XVI

Jeez, you guys finishing being rude to each other about fake news? Get a life, people should know better than to post fake news to wind people up and posting 6 pages worth of crap on here. Just go to a site other than here or KHV or KHIsland or KHU if you want better news. To sum it up, You just got pwned by a teenager.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
xD wow. I totally did not notice that at first. Announcement next week. Next week has April first. I get it.

wooooow.

Yeah, same here. I had been thinking of April Fools Day, and the "Special Announcment" but it took me long enough to match them up.

Well, y'all got me good. :|

Rikuswish

The idea that this is intended to be a joke, may be moot anyway. We could still get a "special announcement" next week, by pure coincidence.

Either way I'm keeping my expectations very low.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I knew KHI's KH section was full of immature kids who can't take shit concerning their favorite series, but this just takes it all to a new level.
I mean come on, just look how worked up people get because of one false announcement.

Harming the credibility of the main site aside, if people start looking for other news sources because of one little disappointing joke, then it's their own damn fault for being such pathetic obsessed twats in the first place. I don't think the staff is to blame for this at all.

Sure they probably should take it down from the main site by now, but that's all.

xD wow. I totally did not notice that at first. Announcement next week. Next week has April first. I get it.

wooooow.

First sensible response to the whole matter.

God, FoKH has become like the second cesspit of KHI just because of this shit.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I knew KHI's KH section was full of immature kids who can't take shit concerning their favorite series, but this just takes it all to a new level.
I mean come on, just look how worked up people get because of one false announcement.

Harming the credibility of the main site aside, if people start looking for other news sources because of one little disappointing joke, then it's their own damn fault for being such pathetic obsessed twats in the first place. I don't think the staff is to blame for this at all.

Sure they probably should take it down from the main site by now, but that's all.

First sensible response to the whole matter.

Not all of the younger people on this site got worked up about this being a joke. Well, I didn't.
It is just a joke.

So I think if anyone has gotten all worked up and angry, they should re-think. It is a joke, and I dunno.. laugh at yourself or something. .__.

And I agree with you on your last sentence.

I have no idea if I am agreeing or dissagreeing with you. xD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I think the joke in itself isn't the real issue. If once the joke had been discovered, they said "Ok you found it, bla bla", and took it down from the site, it wouldn't have gone to that level. The real issue would be more how the threads saying it were closed/deleted, see maybe mocked of, and now, until the very end, they won't admit it's a joke and went until locking the new for no one be able to take it down.
Shorter joke are the best as we say.

Beside the joke isn't even funny.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I think the joke in itself isn't the real issue. If once the joke had been discovered, they said "Ok you found it, bla bla", and took it down from the site, it wouldn't have gone to that level. The real issue would be more how the threads saying it were closed/deleted, see maybe mocked of, and now, until the very end, they won't admit it's a joke and went until locking the new for no one be able to take it down.

Yeah, the joke isn't funny and it's not yet April Fools'.:35:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

FoKH is the ONLY cesspit of KHI.

I don't know why the staff doesn't take it down. Otherwise their gonna get negareps from a bunch of whiny fans saying "CAN I HAZ ANNOUNCEMENT NAO?".

Rikuswish

My guess is that they really got something planned to show us for April Fool's Day and they want to keep at it. Frankly, I would like to still see it, to see if worth doing all this crap you mentioned.

Lolita

Dear You
It's just a joke, just take it down and move on. o__o Other sites had this and we're making such a big deal out of it. Taking down the joke would be best, so much debate over one joke.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
waaah...=( I believed it >.<...lolz...but good one XD

ruon

jesus, most people on the first page have a very colorful vocabulary. quit cursin people. he had the right to post this thread. freedom of press and freedom of speech. reread the constitution staff. dont close this

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
jesus, most people on the first page have a very colorful vocabulary. quit cursin people. he had the right to post this thread. freedom of press and freedom of speech. reread the constitution staff. dont close this

This isn't America.

FoKH is the ONLY cesspit of KHI.

Forum Insanity, everywhere else, etc.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Everywhere else? At least "everywhere else" don't post shitty sick twisted jokes like this. Get a grip

well, chevalier is right.

and yeah, you obviously weren't around for that thing in the announcements section between DG and monkey.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Everywhere else? At least "everywhere else" don't post shitty sick twisted jokes like this. Get a grip
How the hell was it a twisted joke in the slightest? A pretty illconceived joke, sure, but not twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back