• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speedster Trophy Trick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I actually like the pre-100 hours color better, but I like the significance of at least acknowledging that it is over 100 hours :p

I think I prefer the post-100hrs color. Not to sure why though. xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think I prefer the post-100hrs color. Not to sure why though. xD

Probably because the meaning behind it is awesome, I'll admit that 100 hours is a really cool achievement, but blue is my favorite color so...I think that's why :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
Probably because the meaning behind it is awesome, I'll admit that 100 hours is a really cool achievement, but blue is my favorite color so...I think that's why :p

No actually I think it's cause the green color rather than the meaning. xD Though that 100hrs is quite the feat.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder, how many hundred hours do you need to spend on the game to cause it to revert to blue? :p

kupo1121

Awards
I think I've seen an image where it was red.

GASP! That's so awesome, I'd honestly just leave my PS3 on for days to see if it changes again because while I doubt I'll ever reach over 200 hours by myself, I want to see it red!!! That's an awesome little touch if so :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
GASP! That's so awesome, I'd honestly just leave my PS3 on for days to see if it changes again because while I doubt I'll ever reach over 200 hours by myself, I want to see it red!!! That's an awesome little touch if so :)

Uh, I advise against it. It'll overheat. 200 hours is like... just under 8 days and a half, haha.

But if you can still get the Speedster trophy between 200 and 215 hours, it really is ironic... hopefully this will be fixed in 2.5. Knowing that you can take your sweet time really kills the sense of urgency of beating the game within a set time limit.

kupo1121

Awards
Uh, I advise against it. It'll overheat. 200 hours is like... just under 8 days and a half, haha.

But if you can still get the Speedster trophy between 200 and 215 hours, it really is ironic... hopefully this will be fixed in 2.5. Knowing that you can take your sweet time really kills the sense of urgency of beating the game within a set time limit.

haha yes it would, but I wouldn't do it straight, probably over the course of a month or a year...just you know...to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back