• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spells of kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

urutapu

Magne draws enemies toward you. Reflect is similar to Aero, from what I've heard.

Thunder now targets one enemy, Fire is a melee attack, and Blizzard is a rapidfire move.

Endgame

:D
.:KL:. said:
would have been nice if this was posted in the spoiler forum >>

Technichaly, it isn't a spoiler, as it revals nothing about the plotline, simply the gameplay mechenism, which is common knoweledge anyway.

I personally thought there would be more magic arts to learn...?! :(

T

Tyler Durden

the fire spell now swirls around sora, and when in wisdom form if you use a spell 5 times in a row it levels up (sorry if un true i read it somewhere)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There probably won't be any new spells. The main new thing to the battle system is the drive form. But it would be nice to have new spells. However, a lot of people like the drive form. I like it better than the spells.

T

Tyler Durden

AngelofDestiny said:
There probably won't be any new spells. The main new thing to the battle system is the drive form. But it would be nice to have new spells. However, a lot of people like the drive form. I like it better than the spells.
everyone likes the drive forms, but the spels can also be important. a drive form is based around them (wisdom)

AngelofDestiny said:

Yes I would have to agree with you there the drive feature for KH:2 seems awsome just hope it lives up to its itself!

pansonman

with the drive forms i dont think no one is going to even worry about the spells or even care about the spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back