• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

V.A.T.14

What kinda of gain did he get out of it? Axel is usually the type who doesn't do something for someone unless he's getting something in return. Or it's Roxas.

I have 3 things:

1. Maybe he was trying to get on Saix good side. Saix IS the one who enforced Axel to get rid of Rox, right?
2. "Big brother told me to do it so I listen like a good boy. "
3. Saix was tapping that.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
What kinda of gain did he get out of it? Axel is usually the type who doesn't do something for someone unless he's getting something in return. Or it's Roxas.

AND XION!! Goodness, people always forget Xion. ;~;

1. Maybe he was trying to get on Saix good side. Saix IS the one who enforced Axel to get rid of Rox, right?

Possibly.

2. "Big brother told me to do it so I listen like a good boy. "

Family means nothing in Kingdom Hearts. Saix isn't Axel's big brother. No. And, even if he was somewhat of a big brother figure, Axel isn't the kind to be a "good boy". If anything, I think Axel owes Saix for saving him or something.

3. Saix was tapping that.

NUU! :mad: Axel belongs to Roxas. And Xion. And Saix already has Xemnas. :p

V.A.T.14

AND XION!! Goodness, people always forget Xion. ;~;
Who? :'D

Family means nothing in Kingdom Hearts. Saix isn't Axel's big brother. No. And, even if he was somewhat of a big brother figure, Axel isn't the kind to be a "good boy". If anything, I think Axel owes Saix for saving him or something.
Bah! I like the brother idea just like I like the idea of Aqua being Kairi's big sister, true or not, it's going in fanfics and doujin ;_;. But anyway, I say it like that only because it looks like Saix got him whiped. He was always running away from him in KH2, and in this game, doing almost everything he says, and the novels (I know you don't think they are cannon but...) well, he wants to get his attention and saix ignores him...

It could also be fishing for frienship if you'd like to see it differently.

NUU! :mad: Axel belongs to Roxas. And Xion. And Saix already has Xemnas. :p

Axel is a slut just like everyone else in KH. (But not as much as Sora)
He belongs to anyone with a price. (cept Rox and Xion gets it free)

Except for maybe Larxene and Saix's play/chewtoy.

Mikeneko

Maybe they were sort of like Larxene and Marluxia in that short story...Axel was desperately bored, so he hung around someone who would give him the chance to make trouble. After all, he seemed to enjoy all the scheming and backstabbing in COM. There's that scene where he touches his chest as though he feels some emotion and remarks that he's really having fun.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously. There has to be a reason as to why Axel was being a very good boy to Saïx. It just doesn't fit him.

And no put down or anything, but Xion and Axel weren't that close. "She" was a friend of a friend, at best. He practically was more upset over Roxas leaving, than Xion dying :/. Hell, I don't think he was even that affected. All we saw was him laying on his bed, and saying, "Why do I...?" in thought.

Day 15: I won't do it (Almost certainly Larxene, from the speech patterns.)

Seriously! Is one person really enough for surveillance of the Hero? Instead I've been stuck with the task of teaching that guy how to use magic - no way I'm doing something so boring! Well, soon that will all be over too. Once we go there, the plan will be put into motion. I don't want to associate with that dimwit Hero's Nobody.

Oh, Larxene :'D.

She has such a grudge, though.

Day 26: Axel's movements (Not sure. Uses 僕.)

Axel's movements are suspicious, and my guess is that this is because he's received some kind of information from Saix. Why did he annihilate Vexen, who had satisfactorily completed his research? Surely annihilating Vexen, and putting an end to that plan, would've been something to avoid at all costs? We of the underground team and the surface team all have our own intentions... And intentions separate from those definitely exist as well. Seeing to the heart of this is urgent.

It sounds like Zexion. Or Lexeaus. Though I'm putting my money on Zexion. He's very sharp and diligent, and will pick up on this out of the rest.

Day 28: Dealing with Traitors (Assuming Axel, no pronouns.)

I've more or less ascertained the contents of the Replica Plan. But I haven't been able to obtain information on the one other Replica that should exist. Leadership of the Replica Plan must not be transferred to them. Vexen's annihilation made a splash, but it couldn't be helped. The more important issue is that of the traitor. There's a difference between a clear traitor, and someone who just gets in our way.

Doesn't sound like Axel either, when we take in that he barely knew of the Replica plan. I'm sure the underground members very much were aware of what was going (and it seems Marluxia was too from the others, and in turn, no doubt Larxene. Interesting). Since Vexen is out of the question here, I put money on Zexion or Lexeaus again.

I'm really loving the Secret Reports.

krexia

Translator
Awards
It sounds like Zexion. Or Lexeaus. Though I'm putting my money on Zexion. He's very sharp and diligent, and will pick up on this out of the rest.
If I had to guess I would've picked Zexion too. But I can't remember which pronoun he uses, off the top of my head.

Doesn't sound like Axel either, when we take in that he barely knew of the Replica plan. I'm sure the underground members very much were aware of what was going (and it seems Marluxia was too from the others, and in turn, no doubt Larxene. Interesting). Since Vexen is out of the question here, I put money on Zexion or Lexeaus again.
Yeah good point, there's no way that can be Axel. I'll go edit.

Awards
You know, it's ironic. So Saix was advancing his own plans. The first time I played KH2, I thought he was a traitor and admitted it to Xemnas in this scene:

Saix: Xemnas. Is Kingdom Hearts ready?

Xemnas: Very soon.

Saix: Then, I can end this charade?

Xemnas: Indeed.

Saix: How I've waited to hear that.

He had such a wry grin. When he said "charade," I thought he was referring to a false allegiance to the Organization and then I was all like, shit, what if he's the actual final boss after he backstabs Xemnas, but nope. :<

Yeah, huge tangent is fucking huge.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, it appears that Trial Missions unlock Secret Reports. Ugh. I now have a few more that I'll try to get done tomorrow.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I shouldn't even be reading these right now - will be pulling an all-nighter to finish writing a report that's due tomorrow, as it is - but this was just far too good.

Day 356: Unplanned Events
It was never in our plans for Roxas and Xion to leave the Organisation. How have things ended up like this? For Roxas to be able to knock me out like that...
Lea, in the end, what did you really want to do? The plan we decided on when the two of us entered the Organisation... no, that too is now just a pipe dream. Everything's changed, hasn't it - including you, including me...

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
I shouldn't even be reading these right now - will be pulling an all-nighter to finish writing a report that's due tomorrow, as it is - but this was just far too good.

Day 356: Unplanned Events
It was never in our plans for Roxas and Xion to leave the Organisation. How have things ended up like this? For Roxas to be able to knock me out like that...
Lea, in the end, what did you really want to do? The plan we decided on when the two of us entered the Organisation... no, that too is now just a pipe dream. Everything's changed, hasn't it - including you, including me...

Oh my gosh. Looks like those two have a history together, eh? Very interesting...:96:
I wonder if BBS or in the future titles will anyone show us about their relationship.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
why did i read these... lol, my curiosity got the better of me, i wanted 358 to have as much surprise as possible, but ive ruined nearly the whole game for myself over the months

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You know, it's ironic. So Saix was advancing his own plans. The first time I played KH2, I thought he was a traitor and admitted it to Xemnas in this scene:

Saix: Xemnas. Is Kingdom Hearts ready?

Xemnas: Very soon.

Saix: Then, I can end this charade?

Xemnas: Indeed.

Saix: How I've waited to hear that.

He had such a wry grin. When he said "charade," I thought he was referring to a false allegiance to the Organization and then I was all like, shit, what if he's the actual final boss after he backstabs Xemnas, but nope. :<

Yeah, huge tangent is fucking huge.

You know, thining about Saix being the trator does make me think. It does give actual reason for he and Axel to kidnap Kairi then, considering how tied in they were to the Xion plotline.

Thoguh I do question why, after getting that charade business done with Xemnas, just went to kill Sora and would ultimate fail doing so; which he may as well have expected, considering he knew very well of the power of Sora, since he had to have had some idea of him combining with Roxas/Xion form their encounter at Memory's Skyscraper.

Or, you know, maybe they didn't just plan everything all the way and that scene/fight was just a moment of not knowing which way to go. But there must have been some planning, because that scene at the Dark Depths with Axel coming to Sora, only to be interupted by Saix, seemed to hint at some past interactions, now that we look at it.

Awards
Day 358 – The Goal (Xemnas)
Assuming if Roxas is brought back again and Sora is awoken, the aforementioned “Keyblade Hero”, in accordance to how things have gone thus far, hearts will continue to be liberated. If we aim our forces at him and capture Sora, then we will utilize that power only. I must become one with Kingdom Hearts and become a complete being. It lies before that point, for the sake of the real goal.
What's the real goal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back