• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What's the real goal?
(Xemnas is such a mystery)
At first, I thought it was universe domination, since he did want power, but I have idea. But yeah, hopefully KH3 and maybe Coded will cover that.
aha yeah I wonder how Xemnas views Xion?
im reading the reports and its getting very interesting
I haven't read all of them yet, but I'm assuming he sees Xion as just a mere tool for his plans.
aha Xion is a nobody... a Special Nobody...
Xion isn't even a Nobody, just a puppet that joined the Organization. She's pretty much another Repliku.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The whole Saix/Axel backstory is bugging me. I thought we might be done with them... but I guess there's more to tell. :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She isn't a body and soul left behind after becoming a heartless.

SO, she isn't a Nobody.

Allister Rose

French Lover
She isn't a body and soul left behind after becoming a heartless.

SO, she isn't a Nobody.
a special nobody. other wise naine wouldnt be a special nobody either.

she has a body. an artificial one. and the soul thing we dont know if she does or not. people assume she has a heart too but thats not for sure either. xemnas is calling her a special nobody. so thats about it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
a special nobody. other wise naine wouldnt be a special nobody either.
Namine still follows the basic formula. She was spawned off of Sora when he became a Heartless. The process of Xion's existence isn't anything like a Nobody's.

she has a body. an artificial one. and the soul thing we dont know if she does or not. people assume she has a heart too but thats not for sure either. xemnas is calling her a special nobody. so thats about it
She's a vessel filled with memories. A replica of Sora.
Xemnas is confused on what to call her. He asks if he should call her a special Nobody, not that he is. Axel (I think) says Nobodies and Replicas share similar fates, but clearly keeps both separate.

The reason they didn't change Organization XIII's name is because Xion is not a Nobody. Saix taunted Axel with that information.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Namine still follows the basic formula. She was spawned off of Sora when he became a Heartless. The process of Xion's existence isn't anything like a Nobody's.

She's a vessel filled with memories. A replica of Sora.
Xemnas is confused on what to call her. He asks if he should call her a special Nobody, not that he is. Axel (I think) says Nobodies and Replicas share similar fates, but clearly keeps both separate.

either way, tetsuya nomura even called her a special nobody, so its safe to say she is

Awards
people assume she has a heart too but thats not for sure either.

She's a replica. In her last scene, she asks Roxas to set her heart free to Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, food for thought:
So Xemnas wanted to become one with KH in order to be complete. Saix said KH might reject him because of all the shit he's done (which explains his whole conversation with KH in KH2). Yet it still accepts him.
And from what we can see, he wasn't complete, though I'd imagine that would be because KH was partially destroyed by AtW.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She's a replica. In her last scene, she asks Roxas to set her heart free to Kingdom Hearts.

I actually kinda thought she was saying 'set free the hearts i trapped for kingdom hearts with my keyblade, I don't want Xemnas to get his way'...

Mikeneko

So Xemnas wanted to become one with KH in order to be complete.

That translation looks off to me. I think he actually says that he wants to become a "great" existence (大いなる存在)rather than a "complete" one. So maybe that's what his final form was.

krexia

Translator
Awards
The Organisation members use a lot of different terms interchangeably when they're talking about what they hope to become with the help of Kingdom Hearts - perfect beings, complete beings, great beings, etc.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
STICKIED!

EDIT:
Day 119 — Hearts and Emotions (Xaldin?)
Watching that foolish Beast, I really understand how humans are controlled by trifling things. Because we didn’t wish to be controlled by emotions, we chose to become nobodies. Realizing what a huge loss it is came a long time after. I understand that we cannot be without a heart, but emotions are unpleasant things.
Soo.. this means they knew about what would happen and how to become nobodies. Interesting.. Oh that would be so cool and dark if Ven/Terra/or Aqua where experiments in the long run B) It would be a lot like CC though.. Zack/Cloud.. xd Also.. It seems Dilan had some sort of tragedy or something in his human life.. [read the last sentence].

So? Nobodies are being without hearts. That is what Xion is. Even though she's made of memories, she still doesn't have a heart. She was entirely different from a normal nobody, hence "Special Nobody" >~>

Gah.. "Roxas, will the three of us? No, the two of us.." Does this mean he didn't give a crap about Xion? GODDAMN AXEL! Or does it mean that he knows Xion and Roxas are one know so he just acknowledges them as one being?

-__-" Im going to hate the Saix/Axel shiping and fan art and fanfic that will come from all this. It's just.. ugh so weird. And the Lea thing is weird too.. Nomura better fix this soon! Dx I miss my AkuRoku and AkuShion D;

Sorry for bableing.. So far im on Day 24 of Secret Reports. They're really good. I just wish it would say who was writing them for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back