• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{spoilers} Could KH3 Possibly be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainOfHearts

The End of the Kingdom Hearts franchise (chronologically) ?

>_< oh noes

I mean technically everything seems to tie together in KH3 saving everyone
Sora fulfilling his destiny....

What else is there besides side stories and prequels?

I dont think i'd b ready to say goodbye

Diageru

I totally disagree.There is always keyblade wars as prequel.Or something that triggered it in a first place can happends again and result in a new adventure.

State

Awards
I personally think KHIII will be the end of the series for good, unless Nomura pulls something like Kojima productions that decided to make a story arc for Big Boss and Raiden.

Suzuku

No, because everything that we know right now "ties into a mystery game that isn't KHIII". As said by Nomura.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
This needs to be the end. The longer it is, the more my torment. I want to look back on this with my kids(If I have any) and tell them the adventures of Sora.

OSM1017

KH3 being the very last game in the series would be completely fine with me, it's been a wonderful run, but nothing can last forever. Nomura should just finish the story once and for all in KH3, giving us a wonderful franchise to look back at and appreciate the times we had with it.

As much as I hate Nomura, Kingdom Hearts in general is pretty damn good(excluding CoM and KH2).
No, because everything that we know right now "ties into a mystery game that isn't KHIII". As said by Nomura.
Oh what. Oh come on, Nomura. I can't take this anymore. Too many games and underlying plots, aaaaaaugh.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's how I feel sometimes, but there's a chance that it's not the last game chronologically. Besides, it could take time before Nomura decides when the series will really end.

Girl'e

This needs to be the end. The longer it is, the more my torment. I want to look back on this with my kids(If I have any) and tell them the adventures of Sora.

True that. Save your games and platforms while your at it.

I think that there will more than one game in the future. Do we have another FF in our hands?? Who knows.

Lelouch

A lot of things end in a trilogy. I do hope it ends at KH3 because I would really hate it if this series get drag out longer than it needs to. All good things must come to an end. Besides by the time KH3 come out a decade would have already past more than likely seeing how KH1 came out around 2002.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It probably will be the end of the series chronologically. In the secret ending, Sora had Mickey's letter in his hand and told Riku and Kairi that he had to save the people who were connected with him and who were waiting for him. That pretty much implies he wants to save Aqua and Terra and Ven (if he can save Ven).

Xehanort might make a comeback as assumed from the reports in previous games about Heartless and Nobodies dying, etc. But it begs the question of who Xehanort is, since Braig said to Xehanort in the secret ending, "You're not Terra, are you?" Clearly, something happened between Terra and Xehanort after they were seen talking in the secret ending. Looks like a battle for the control of Xehanort, so Sora will probably want to either get rid of Xehanort or free Xehanort along with Lingering Sentiment.

Two cents.

ICECOOL113

OK I think that if this is the end of end of the KH line of games then this MIGHT happen. Sora will die. simple as that. The reason being is putting back all the connected pieces of heart back to where they belong (ie Ven, Aqua and well everyone else who suffered for him). This line of logic is backed by the fact that if he keeps losing his heart piece by piece then him and heart will at some point die and not be able to return.

Discuss.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
OK I think that if this is the end of end of the KH line of games then this MIGHT happen. Sora will die. simple as that. The reason being is putting back all the connected pieces of heart back to where they belong (ie Ven, Aqua and well everyone else who suffered for him). This line of logic is backed by the fact that if he keeps losing his heart piece by piece then him and heart will at some point die and not be able to return.

Discuss.

I'm also afraid that Sora dies. It seems logical but... It'd be awful

OSM1017

I felt Sora would most likely die at the end of the series for awhile now, but considering everything we know by now that doesn't' seem likely anymore. If anything he'll probably lose his memories of everything that's happened since KH1 once everything is set back into place, and return to his life on DI.

Lelouch

lol at the thought of Sora dying. No one really dies besides the villains in this series. Hell, even AtW is still alive and many people thought he was dead. I definitely see a happy ending for everyone except possibly Xehanort.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Do the people in Kingdom Hearts even really age?

It's like, "Hit this age and remain like that forever!"

lolno at death.

MX will probably be driven out of Xehanort. Terra will probably get his body back. Everyone will be happy.

creampuff

I'd imagine what with Disney having their share of say in the matter, the main protagonist wouldn't die. Ultimately I'm just hoping it doesn't end with "...And then Sora woke up. :D AAAAAALL A DREAM."

Those sorts of things drive me up a wall.

As for how long the series goes, I think it depends. If KH follows Sora's adventures and those who somehow connect to him, then yeah, I think we've probably got another in-between game and then KHIII. However if Nomura decides he wants to play more with that universe afterward, I'd still give it a go. Hopefully it wouldn't be like Shadow Hearts wherein things just don't feel right without the main protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back