• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Re: (SPOILERS CODED) First Coded Footage

hmmm i cant say im excited about that but when higher quality vids show up it might seem nicer optical-wise. :D
Anyway i dont think they will release this game in the rest of the world.. :/ but it would be better to release it in PSP with upgraded graphics/sound/voices/battle system/scenes and fmv's :3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

The video seemed a little hard on the eyes for me, but nice job finding it anyways. I sure hope that Coded does indeed come to America.

Ximon

That Travis town music AHHH MAKE IT STOP!

God I hated that music in the orginal KH!

Ps thanks for vid.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

That Travis town music AHHH MAKE IT STOP!

God I hated that music in the orginal KH!

Ps thanks for vid.

strange... i like traverse town's background music. ._.

A

Audo

I hope it stays on Cell Phones >.>

Keyper_of_Fenrir

All I really care about is if I can get it for my phone, as of right now I don't think I can. If I can then awesome but if not I hope I could play it some other way

Sweet Genocide

Im more interested in the story than playing it. I dont care much for mobile games. So as long as people post the vids, Im good.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

It's most likely going everywhere and when it does, it is (emphasis on is) staying on mobile phones.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Re: (SPOILERS CODED) First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

I added translations to the footage, hope you enjoy it.

Awards

I hope it stays on Cell Phones >.>

I don't know why you wouldn't welcome the idea of it coming to the PSP, even if it is unlikely. Most, possibly all of us in the US aren't going to be able to play coded, save for those who actually have the new Docomo model.

Also, with these translations, it has been proven that Sora does NOT have the real Sora's memories. Apparently, though, things are a great deal more different than we thought though.

From the sounds of it, I'm guessing King Mickey introduced himself to Sora on Destiny Islands.

A

Audo

Well, i don't care about the US. ^_^

Awards

I was generalizing the forum, I meant just about everyone outside of Japan.

But then again I have the slightest feeling that you don't care in that case either. In which case, still, I don't see why one would not want it on the PSP.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I can actually understand where he's coming from. If the phones were easily accessible here, then I would agree with him. The whole point was for it to be three new games, on three separate platforms. Having it on the PSP or the DS would be shifting the balance. And, even if it was on something completely different like X Box Live, PSN, or the Wii Ware, that would still make it look like Japan was trying to correct a fuck up. The only reason why I do hope it gets ported is because I can deal with that annoyance if it means I get to play it.

A

Audo

I was generalizing the forum, I meant just about everyone outside of Japan.
By labelling them as the US. Tsk tsk.

But then again I have the slightest feeling that you don't care in that case either. In which case, still, I don't see why one would not want it on the PSP.
Well, i don't so. Yay.

Awards

I can actually understand where he's coming from. If the phones were easily accessible here, then I would agree with him. The whole point was for it to be three new games, on three separate platforms. Having it on the PSP or the DS would be shifting the balance. And, even if it was on something completely different like X Box Live, PSN, or the Wii Ware, that would still make it look like Japan was trying to correct a fuck up. The only reason why I do hope it gets ported is because I can deal with that annoyance if it means I get to play it.

Which is why I said:
I don't know why you wouldn't welcome the idea of it coming to the PSP, even if it is unlikely.

By labelling them as the US. Tsk tsk.
Well, i don't so. Yay.
I'm not labeling anyone. Most people here are from the US, and frankly if you're drawing that much attention to it, you're at the least blowing things out of proportion. Especially considering that it was not in the slightest bit derogatory.

And the fact that you don't care is no reason to justify your side of the argument.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I wasn't trying to post my input on whether or not I think it'll be ported. That post referred to Audo being so against the idea of it possibly being ported and my take on why a person would feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back