• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS CODED) First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

The goal was to have three different games on three different platforms. No one can be stupid enough to think that because one country can't play it, they're going to change the platform they worked oh so hard developing it for in Japan.

News Flash: There are different phone models besides the DoCoMo.

>> As I was saying before, this was in disregard of the likelihood of it ACTUALLY coming to the PSP. Just simple, straight up reasons for why it should.

I got the impression that the level picked up without explaining things... For instance that Sora's island was being effected by bugs, but that is implied by his dialogue with the King. He must know the King already by the time he enters Traverse Town, but him not recognizing the town is whats strange.

Yeah, because (correct me if this is wrong) it's the "Traverse Town Special" which I had assumed to be more of a demo of the game rather than the beginning of it.
Not recognizing the town is simple- as I said, he shouldn't have memories of it, he's going through everything again.

Maybe the data bugs affected his memories of Traverse Town? o.o
Or maybe he doesn't have the memories to begin with. That is, he's starting from scratch.
Didn't you read my other post? The game gives the impression that Mickey met Sora earlier. It's supposed to be an alternate timeline of the events in KH, so that would certainly hold ground.

In other words, one of the differences is that he actually meets Mickey at the beginning of the game, who intends to guide him through his adventures.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Ic the gameplay here, but I'm not liking it so far..Story line will be better, hopefully..

captain

Bronze Member

I really hope this comes to America...
Thanks bittermeat for translation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back