• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Reconnect? Coded?......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon the 2nd

hmmmmm I want know has any1 ever thought of Reconnect being the name of the Last Episode of Coded?
Isnt there an interview with Nomura that there was going to be one last episode awhile after BBS was out
and that you'd have to play and beat it, and get the secret ending to understand this episode?
if it was so, heres my theory

Aqua and ATW would be in it(of somesort)
because through a translation vid of the secret ending
ATW is talking to Aqua by the beach of the Dark Realm where Sora and Riku
where in the ending of KH2, he said(by translation) "I hid data inside him"
and he was referring to Sora, and what other KH game deals with data?
Coded thats what, maybe by Reconnect it is hinting to another episode of Coded
they would likely appear in it, through data of course and that Mickey trys to explain to Data Sora what happened 10 years ago of BBS story( since in the end of Coded the last episode was summarized by Lissar( I think) he said that Mickey wanted to go with Data Sora to some world, or just to show Data Sora something)

so what do you think?
help add/theorize or contradict or prove wrong that there is no more episodes of Coded
thank you

00 Raiser Fan

OMG!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, how many times do I have to remind you people that reconnect meant for us to reconnect what we already know about kingdom hearts to connect everything together as the story has greatly expanded through bbs.
Why the HELL is everyone thinking its the next game, episode, side story, etc...
Seriously enough of that, find something else to think of!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OMG!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, how many times do I have to remind you people that reconnect meant for us to reconnect what we already know about kingdom hearts to connect everything together as the story has greatly expanded through bbs.
Why the HELL is everyone thinking its the next game, episode, side story, etc...
Seriously enough of that, find something else to think of!!!

Do you have any proof of that? Besides, every secret ending was showing a part of the next game in the series, why not this one?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
You have to calm down, we just have to wait to see if this RECONNECT:KH is actually the next game or what you're saying....both seem right to me.

cnorwood

Do you have any proof of that? Besides, every secret ending was showing a part of the next game in the series, why not this one?

Namoura said in a famitsu interview that the secret ending for bbs is just a recap of a game not a teaser for the next
edit:[/B ] never mind i read the quote wrong he did say it will tie in with the sequel

Last edited:

00 Raiser Fan

The real question is do YOU have any proof??
You're almost confirming stuff, am denying them, the person confirming is the one who should have proof.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
None of us really have any proof confirming whether this is true or not. We can only speculate and theorize.

@Xeon the 2nd- It's possible; I never really thought of it that way.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The real question is do YOU have any proof??
You're almost confirming stuff, am denying them, the person confirming is the one who should have proof.

Look at all the other games. Do their secret ending have nothing that tied in with the next game in the series?
Kh 1-> Kh 2
CoM -> Kh 2
Kh 2 -> BBS
BBS-> next game
They are showing the true ending to the game, but with Aqua and AtW on the DM and all those nobodies, Terra and Ven with Sora saying he is going to continue his journey, wouldn't that sound like a sequal rather than just wrapping up the BBS trailer?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Ive never thought about it in your way but i am betting you are wrong....reconnect is probly going to be KHIII where everypart of the story gets recpnnected...Cause i mean, thats what most of the SE led us to believe

Eternal_Sleep

mmhmm that or its going to be "chain of memories 2" in the sense that its a main game but its not numbered. and although i don't think the last chapter of coded will be called that i think its safe to assume that coded will give us the final pieces of the puzzle which will steer us towards the next game(since unlike the others coded is actually a sequel.)

Trimms

Why does it even matter?
It's got something to do with the future of KH. It's just a name, and you put way too much importance on it.

Lukar

Sorry if I'm just repeating what's been said, but Nomura said that the game isn't a hint to the next game, but is more of a "true ending".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(sarcasm) Okay fine. Everyone saying Sora's name and Sora telling Riku/Kairi he is leaving to help those connected to him are not going to happen in the next game, it just wrapped BBS up in a weird and unusual way(/sarcasm). See what I mean. That has to somehow lead on to the next game

mjejr1

Nomura said the secret ending will be a true ending to the game AND hint towards a future game.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The ending was a small hint for the next installment of the Kingdom Hearts series, but I doubt the name would be as dumb as Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect. Especially after having much more symbolic and creative names than Reconnect, such as Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Coded, and even Birth by Sleep. So I would rather go back to the next installments previous name, Mystery Game. Even the other name that has been rumored to be the next title, Another Dive. Reconnect doesn't fit well though.

Mariolee

i'm just spitballing here, but how does the Secret Ending "recap" BBs if it ends with Sora going off on another adventure?

And Reconnect is just as much of a name as Coded, 358/2 days, and Birth By Sleep.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
i'm just spitballing here, but how does the Secret Ending "recap" BBs if it ends with Sora going off on another adventure?

And Reconnect is just as much of a name as Coded, 358/2 days, and Birth By Sleep.

It's really not, Kingdom Hearts: Coded, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and even Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, all seem like suitable names that make plenty of sense. Also it seems like a trend that the meaning of the installments names are revealed after the games release or during the game. So for the name to be revealed and the name to be so obvious and in my opinion dumb, is very unlike Kingdom Hearts and even Tetsuya Nomura. He has had much more creative names like, Crisis Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back