Can we prevent Alister from posting? She never have anything worth to say and she has the gall to complain when everyone proves her wrong like some whining woman.
I'll share my good and bad points, however. Mind, I only played Terra and Ven's Scenario.
- The Battle System, whilst it could've been better in ways I like to point out, it's clearly the best battle system. Sure, you have lots of commands at your disposal, but you're not overpowered.
- A much better, superior level design. It combined the best of KH1 and KH2, so wide-open spaces for battles, yet lots of interaction with objects and platforming.
- The enemies seem more advanced in A.I than in previous KH games.
- Whilst you can combine Commands, unlike Crisis Core, there's certain commands you can conjure up. What makes it extremely reward is gaining rare ones.
- Shoot Lock and D-Link are better alternatives than the Drive Form from II and the Summons.
- Reaction Commands DONE right
- The Command Board is seriously the most awesome and best addition yet. I want it in KHIII, now.
- It's definitely inconsistent in many ways than one. Worlds are over far too quickly, bosses one after the other are far too and in-between. One boss you're clearing with ease, the next can set you back for many retries.
- The fact that some boss are horribly cheap and plunge you into Trial-and-Error. One boss is Zack, who instantly starts off with a move that literally wipes you out. You cannot block nor dodge. There's a fine difference between a challenge and a cheap throw-away to make the boss LOOK hard when in reality, you didn't have the chance to do anything. I got through it by using Shoot Locks, but it's bad A.I design on the Osaka Team's part.
- Difficulty is extremely inconsistent. Proud Mode can be hard, yet at the same time, it fails to provide a challenge or a consistent sense of danger.
- The fact that inconsistency keeps bringing the game down.
- The lack of much extras is concerning for single player and you may have to spend more time grinding and figuring out to beat LS or persuade some friends to play with you on Mirage Arena.
- Edit: Forgot to add this, but the analog QTEs, especially the battle against Vanitas, is horrendous. What was Square thinking? The Analog tick was barely enough for movement! Now you want us to turn it clockwise/anti-clockwise?
Overall: 7/10. If they manage to sort out the inconsistent difficulty and put in worthwhile extras, then it's an 8.