• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stealing Thunder: Original Rp- IC (In Character)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Haruka sat up from his bed. He was laying down on a soft bed in a strangely abandoned house. He could feel Ukiyomi next to him. It was usual that they were in an unfamiliar place. They usually fell asleep in one place one day, and another the next. We are constantly on the run from people. We were close to the countries border trying to move on to the next where they would be safe. He looked to his left where the window was. Outside was a large town. It was the famous town from the myths, near where the great battle had been fought with the Gratorians.

Today was the millenia anniversary, but he did not know since he was not that much educated in Throne's history. For most people today was just another day, but it was far from that. Haruka laid back down, he was still tired. He was asleep again within 5 minutes.

~~~~~Ukiyomi~~~~~

The sun rose through the east window, the one which Kiyo slept next to. The sun glared right into his eyes and woke him up. He woke up easily groaning from sleep. The popping of his arms was quiet as he stretched. His bed squeaked as he got out of bed and walked through the abandoned house which had been their home for two weeks. He knew it was time to move, but he didn't want to. He knew that he would regret it. He had become accustomed to this place, and it felt like a home to him.

He took a short shower in the bathroom. The water was strangely on, and it was hot to. He liked this place, and it was nice. He walked down the stairs quietly and made it into the kitchen. He took some food out of the pantry, using money that they had earned working for people along the way. He had heard of the rumor of today being the millenia anniversary of the battle that made the Gratorians go away.

He wasn't worried about it as he made breakfast. The smell of eggs and bacon floated up to the bedroom, making Haru rouse. The morning sun brought in dawn. It was mid-autumn and the sun rose around 6 A.M. meaning it was about 6:30 A.M.

~~~~~Octavian(Tavi)~~~~~

A loud crash woke up Tavi who was laying on his bed in his house. He opened his left eye and smiled. He knew that the noise probably came from the kitchen. His cook had just woken up and he was making some breakfast. His house was small, and it was his alone. He had saved enough money and bought it, not because of his evil father. He hated his father and tried to do everything on his own.

Tavi slowly got out of his bed. It was around 9:00 O'clock in the Empire's world. He could hear weapons crashing and metal hammering. And instantly he knew what day it was.. The day that the portal would open and the war would finally start again. He hated the idea, but knew what he would do. He would get in touch with the people who ran the other world.

He got up out of his bed and walked down the hall to the shower. He tidied up his hair and stepped out. He knew he would have to hurry, because of today. His dad had need of him, and he knew that he needed to be there. He packed up his weapons and put away his Shadow costume. He went to the palace where he saw his father. He was dying, and was quickly approaching his final seconds.

Awards
"Please Mister save Mr. Muffins!" Kai sighed. He looked down at the eight year old girl. "Don't worry I'll save Mr. Pancakes". He patted the little girl on the head. "It's Mr. Muffins!" "heh-heh, sorry about that. I'm kind of hungry". Kai moved his eyes towards a yellow and brown cat, who was stuck in a tree. Kai started to climb the wide tree. "Here, Mr Waff- I mean Mr Muffins, come here". The cat looked at Kai with curious eyes. Just as Kai reached the cat his cell phone rang.

"Woah!" Kai grabbed the cat as he fell from the tree snapping several branches on his way down. "Oh my gosh are you OK?" "Yeah I'm fine I ju-" The girl ran over to Kai and snatched the cat from his arms. "Oh, Mr. Muffins I missed you sooooo much!" Kai stood up and brushed himself off. "Well that figures, at any rate I'm done here. another satisfied customer!" He answered his cell phone. "Kai here". "Kai it's your father. You know what day today is correct?" "Yeah, yeah you've told me a billion times". "I just want you to be extra careful you hear?" "I'll be fine dad, you trained me remember?" He heard his dad sigh on the other end of the phone"Indeed I have. Just remember your training and you should be fine. "OK dad, anything else?" "Yes. you said you were working in that city. I think you should leave as soon as possible". there was a slight pause. "Yeah....Will do dad, later!" Kai hung up his cell phone and got on his motorcycle. "something tells me this is going to be a long day".

Last edited:

Gearheart

>Shihab<

A young buck trotted between the trees, cautious with his every move. The sound of a twig snapping was more than enough to make him stop and turn, surveying the environment in constant paranoia. Finally the buck continued towards the water's edge, taking the most convenient, well-travelled path that he had used countless times before, as marked by the trodden down plants. No sooner had his head dipped down to drink was the trap sprung. Liquid metal shot upwards forcefully from beneath the ground, flowing over the body of the young buck, before solidifying, effectively anchoring him to the ground. He struggled, but the prison was far too sturdy.

"Shh... shh..."

The man who had set the trap emerged from his hiding spot, nearing the trapped animal. The buck called out, his fear only heightened by the additional presence. With slow, sure movements, the trap-layer placed his sharp, metal fingertip against the head of the animal. A final cry marked the death of the animal. Having killed his prey, the trap-layer retracted the metal blade into his fingertip, and knelt beside the stream, washing the blood from his metallic hand. He ran his metal hand over the cage that held the animal to the ground, the bonds anchoring it loosing; allowing the trap-layer to hoist his kill over his shoulder.

>Sabot<

The day had come at last, and she knew it. She had been preparing for this day for months. Piece by piece, she fixed the complex, composite armor to her body. The armor was specially designed, it was hard on the outside to deflect lower velocity projectiles, but had a much springier inner layer designed to deform and catch faster projectiles that made it through the upper layer. Finally, when only the helmet remained, she lifted her hair, securing it in a bun before sliding the helmet on, using a number of latches to attach it to the rest of her armor. At last geared up, she exited her room, and made her way to the armory.

Entering the room, she could see rows of rifles, pistols, and a massive variety of other weapons. She at last found the weapon that had been designed specifically for her, a "man-portable" railgun. The two-meter long weapon was actually larger than her in comparison, and just as powerful as its appearance suggested. The recoil alone was enough to break the bones of most who dared use it, but special training allowed her to use it without fear of dislocating a shoulder. Having outfitted herself, she ran out to meet with her fireteam at the assigned meeting place.

"Sabbie!"

She turned to see her fireteam's demolitions expert arriving, lugging about a recoilless rifle, and numerous explosive devices on his armor. He was not much taller than her, making him relatively short compared to most others.

"Hello Tandem."

"Never thought this day would come, training day-in, day-out's got me all hyped up."

The voice of a third person interrupted the two.

"Yeah, well, war's no game Tandem."

The fireteam's leader was next to arrive, he was a relatively large man, and had part of a visibly large autocannon strapped to his back.

"Good morning Radian."

"Hey, was waiting for you to show up Rads, where's your shadow?"

"Right here!"

Behind Radian was the fireteam's assistant. He wasn't as spectacularly armed as the rest of his fireteam, having only a small particle rifle, but he carried medical supplies, extra ammunition, and the other half of Radian's autocannon.

"Mildot, you doing well?"

"Yes, I had a good sleep, just hope we don't run into much resistance."

"We're just going to be used for anti-armor, anything out there our guys can't punch through, well, that's what we're after. Not to mention some Shock and Awe roles. Nothing's more frightening than all of us firing at the same time."

"I bet, what with my rockets, Sabbie's railgun, your autocannon, and Mil's, heh, peashooter..."

"...Hey."

"...we just have to look at something funny, and boom! It's gone."

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Click
"Dammit."
Click
"Dammit."
Click
"I'll bloody break you."
Thunk!
"Attaboy."
Slowly, the door opened, and Cloc pushed his head through as soon as it would fit. He looked to the left. Nothing. He looked to the right. Nothing. Calmly, he walked inside the room looking as if he very well belonged there. He closed the door quietly and locked it behind him again. The lock had a sort of magic to it, but it wasn't hard to crack once you saw it.

Something stirred inside his shirt pocket. Poking around in it, he produced a small mouse that he had found inside this house.
"No one's in the house right now, correct?"
The mouse fiddled a bit with it's upper left whisker.
"Good. Last thing I need is another guest. Now go keep an eye out for the owners and tell me if they show up." He placed the small brown mouse on a windowsill where it stared outside, meddling with its whiskers. Cloc walked toward a bed, passed it by, and stopped in front of a brilliant brown dresser which seemed to be made of some sort of wood.

"No matter how bad things get," He mumbled, "The rich will always have valuables." He reached a hand toward a small box that had a latch to it and stopped suddenly. He mentally kicked himself: if the locks on the inside of the house were magicked, then something as precious as a jewelery box was probably magicked as well. He fingered around his belt and pulled out an odd little instrument that looked almost--but not entirely--just unlike what a screwdriver shouldn't look like. With this, he poked the latch of the box, and it flew across the room.
"Holy hell." Cloc muttered, "This is serious stuff." Fetching the instrument, he pulled at the pointed part, which immediately began to fire what looked to be a small fire. Minutes later, the latch opened. Reaching inside, Cloc took out the rather large ruby, analyzed it for a bit, let out a low whistle, and finally pocketed it.
"I'm done here." He told the brown mouse sitting at the windowsill. "I'll just see myself out."
----------------------------------------
Cloc slammed the ruby on the table.
"As promised." He said, triumphantly. The fat man sitting on the other side of the table made a grab for it, but Cloc was too quick.
"Ah-ah-ah." He tutted. You see what you want, but nowhere do I see my desires. The fat man nodded, and tossed a large wad of bills on the table.
"Your reward." He breathed. Obviously, this man was not a healthy one. Cloc tossed the large ruby on the table beside the wad.
"Your ruby." He said, smiling. Both objects disappeared from the table; at one end, Cloc was passing his fingers through bills, silently counting. On the other end, the fat man studied the ruby.
"Everything seems to be in order." Cloc said, for the ninth time. He always said this when he and an employer were finished. He turned around and began to walk toward the door.
"Be careful out there." The fat man wheezed. "Today marks a millennium since the Gratorians were defeated. Who knows what'll happen."
Cloc chuckled.
"Thanks, mate. But I'm pretty sure I'm safe." He turned back to the fat man. "No matter how bad things get," he told him, "someone will always have need for a thief." He left.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Kiralancia simply walked into a gate of a large city. Her hair was blowing just barely by a small gust of wind. It wasn't strong enough to reveal her elven ears. She just sat on a bench and wondered about what she could do next... When She finished about a few minutes later she walked into a nearby inn and walked up to the bartender... "Get me a cold pint, Brewmaster."
"Sure." He said as he passed a cold glass to her filled to the rim with mead. She took a good swig of the stuff and Slammed the Glass mug onto the counter. "Mmmm.. that was good."

When she finished drinking she asked for another and waited to see who would come in...

Last edited:

Gearheart

>Shihab<

The hunter exited the cover of the forest, still draping the buck over his shoulders. He sighed, he always hated these trips into the city, but it was a necessity if he was to be able to buy materials he needed to live comfortably. He made sure that the glove was tight over his right hand, hiding his metal covered hand. He soon entered, drifting throught he city gates, keeping his gaze low and to the ground, ensuring the hood hid his face. Naturally, he drew attention, as he was carrying a dead animal over his shoulders, but it was this attention that the hunter did not enjoy. Taking quick steps, the cloth hiding his legs made it seem as if he glided towards the butcher's slaughterhouse.

"Ahh, hello there Shihab."

Shihab responded with a low gasp, not quite forming a word in response. The butcher was one of the few people that was acquainted with the shy hunter, and was more than aware of his reclusiveness.

"So, the usual?"

Shihab only nodded, and hoisted the fresh kill onto the table. The butcher weighed the buck, and smiled.

"Right, this venison's worth a good five-forty, I assume you want your usual cut too?"

Shihab nodded again, and the butcher smiled.

"Okay, then swing by again in a couple of hours, I'll have it all cut out for you."

Shihab turned away, placing his hand on the door, but the butcher spoke again.

"Shihab; hey, be careful. I've heard that the end of the millenium is coming close."

"Yes... I've heard that too."

The butcher was surprised, he had rarely heard Shihab speak with him.

"I don't want you getting hurt you know. Take it easy, stay in the city for a while, you'll be safer here than out in that little cabin of yours in the middle of heaven-knows-where. Heck, you can stay with me and my family; you're a good guy, I know you are."

"I'll... I'll think about it."

Shihab pushed the door open, and walked out into the city. He blended in somewhat better, now that he was no longer lugging a heavy carcass, but his unusual, body-covering clothing made him stand out.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Mmmm.. that was good." As the door had already creaked open, and TLC looked at the woman drinking, he figured that for somebody of her stature that what she was sipping must HAVE been good. Today was not a day to be an overly patient person for TLC, but he had mind not to just go around and act a fool blowing up anything and everybody that got in his way. He usually tried to be a polite man, his attire showing that he wasn't exactly from around this place, but at times when the hat came off, another glance showing that he was certainly an elf by his ears.

Each eye gleamed with a different hue of the spectral colors as TLC sat down next to the woman and gave her a wry look. At first the man said nothing, his eyes just stared deep into her, taking what he needed from her being without bothering to word his actions or what might happen. "Its been quite some time hasn't it Miz Honoji?? All those years ago that you ran away from it all, death being too much for you at the time huh??"

The man tipped his hat and smiled, also showing that his teeth were all quite sharp for no obvious reason. "Kiralancia." TLC said her name as if it were his to say at anytime, his tone was calm and calculating, filled with just enough hate to drive anybody nuts. What was more were the raging thoughts of sorrow and a replay of her memories that blasted through Kiralancia's skull.

"Why did you choose him over me??"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Its been quite some time hasn't it Miz Honoji?? All those years ago that you ran away from it all, death being too much for you at the time huh??"

"Well as you might've forgotten...I ran away because My family wanted to make me choose another suitor... But I knew that there was no one left out there for me. So I figured: "Might as well begin a new life alone." But I wonder...What are you doing here? Agh!" She said as the memories blasted through her brain, She began feeling like she was fighting in a battle over her own mind. Then a piercing voice said:

"Why did you choose him over me??"

"Because... even though you are a great warrior, a knowledgable elf, and so much more... I felt that you never had a sense of belonging in regular life... the only time you felt like you belonged is when your fighting or gathering knowledge. I wanted something more... I wanted someone who could protect me as well as care for me... and so far I still believe that you only meet half of those requirements. "

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
TLC stared at her with a saddened gaze, his eyes watered for a second then he regained his composure before bothering to stare at her gain. "That hurts ya know, that really hurts, how could you say that??"

As if he was lost on words, she just continued and made it even worse, and went on to say with no caring behind her voice that he still was the same man from before, She was saying that he couldn't care for her, that all he could do was fight and kill, that he was just another cold blooded killer. Maybe she was right though. he had this urge to kill her, but his love for her after so long just wouldn't allow it at all.

"Damn, you're such a bitch!!! All these years and that is all you have to say?? My God, no hug, or anything?? even when I was there for you the whole time until you left??" TLC's rage started to grow, his magiks beginning to warp the tavern a bit, kinetics of force shaking the tables and making things break. It happened this way until a light voice giggled.

"Really, is it that serious, she's just a woman like many other women all these years running and she has no idea what she really wants, even when something great really IS in front of her." At first one had to look down to see whom was speaking, but as the child like entity hopped up to sit on TLC's shoulder it was obvious that the pair was together again. Reforge Seru, and TLC, those whom were known to go about killing for sport, and all at once destroying whom were against them. "Yeh, I say kill the elf, just rip off her face and lets get outta here," he giggled again and then went to attack the woman.....

The tavern reset and TLC just looked at Reforge. "Shut up Ref, you'll do know such thing. I might not be the elf I used to be, but I won't ever harm this woman." He was hoping that what he said was truth and not a promise to be broken.

Reforge scowled and his hand stopped glowing. "Aww, whatever. I won't argue with you, but umm," his gleeful little eyes looked up at Kira. "I did mean it I swear. Are you hungry??"

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Haru sat up again. The sun was still not shining on him yet, but he could smell Bacon and Eggs wafting up from down stairs. He loved that smell. It always gave him a sense of home, and it made him feel like the world wasn't all bad. He sat up quickly and jumped out of bed. He ran down the stairs and tripped landing face first and groaning, then smelling the Bacon he jumped up again and ran into the kitchen where Kiyo was sitting at the table eating.

Kiyo looked at Haru and smiled, "Guess you fell again, and you forgot your shower. You better get back upstairs and take that shower. You know the rules Haru." Kiyo pointed back up the stairs, raising his eyebrow.

Haru glared at Kiyo and huffed and turned around stomping up the stairs muttering in a quiet voice, "Stinking Kiyo, always has to make me clean before i eat. He is such a meany." Haru went up the stairs and hopped into the shower for about ten minutes, then getting dressed in just boxers in ran down stairs again, and his wet feet made him slide into the wall and he yelled, "OWWW, Kiyo, i slid into the wall again."

Kiyo smiled from the kitchen and said, "Haru, just get in here and eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Haru slid into the room, almost crashing into the room and pushing Kiyo over. "Ouch, you jerk. Seriously, just calm down. You are like a dog dude."

"Hey, i am not a dog. I am just awesome and hyper. You know how i am Kiyo."

"yes, i know how you are Haru, but you need to calm down, especially today. We gotta go to work at the tavern in like ten minutes so hurry up and eat. Im gonna go get on my work clothes and bring yours down for you."

~~~~Ten Minutes Later~~~~
Kiyo was standing and serving some drinks to the customers when he just noticed a short little kid, it was easy to tell that he was a Pantrician, and there was a girl and a guy with him. The other two people were elves, and they appeared to have a history, it was weird that they were there, most elves stayed away from Cronith, and today was a special day for most of Throne. Today was the millenia anniversary of the battle, and when the door was supposed to open. No one believed they would come back, and every year the Elves had a celebration on this day, and it was weird that two elves would be here.

Haru was in the back washing dishes and singing a song. He wasn't that good when it came to doing work, and he was even worse when it came to cooking, and so he was a dish cleaner, and he was really good at it. Though, i don't think there is anyone who is bad at dishes. Haru finished up the dishes then turned around and sat up on the sink looking out into the crowd. He saw the clock from his peripheral vision. It was about 7:00 in the morning. He had no idea that in three hours the room he stood in would probably be destroyed... But he had a feeling, just a bad feeling that something would happen. This was usually something that Kiyo would feel, but today Haru felt it, and ignored it for now.

Awards
Kai was riding his custom Blue Blaze motorcycle down a familiar street. "That's strange. This street is usually packed". There were only a few veachels on the black pavement. And there were far less people on the sidewalks as well. "Man, people take this whole millenia anniversary thing too seriously. Like anything is really going to happen". Kai heard a faint beeping noise coming from his bike. He looked at the gas gauge, It was almost empty. Kai sighed and pulled into a nearby fill up spot. He flashed his wrist against a sensor on one of the pumps and a nozzle popped out. He opened the gas panel on his bike and started to fill the vacant tank. While he was filling it up he looked at the sky.

The sun was still rising and the sky looked like it was on fire. Kai recalled the stories his father told him. So much fighting, so much death. Kai was startled when a old man who looked and smelled like he could use a shower approached him. "Repent! the end is nigh! They will come and destroy us all!" The man went on and on like this until Kai had finished filling up his bike. "Yeah, yeah. Doom and gloom. Excuse me sir". Kai moved past the old man and got back on his bike. His stomach growled liked a starving lion. Kai frowned and looked around. On the other side of the street was a tavern. Kai started his bike and drove in front of the building. He parked and stepped inside the bar. He took a seat next to an armor clad woman. "Hey barkeep! can I get a club sandwich and a pint of your best stuff? Thanks". Kai waited as the man behind the bar brought him a half foot sandwich and a green liquid. He paid him and took a large bite out of the club. Most of it went down smoothly but a pickle got caught in his throat. Kai's deep blue eyes started to swell up and water. He made a grab for the drink he ordered and guzzled half of it. "Whew, that's better". A few patrons were looking at him funny. Kai simply continued eating.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge was waiting for an answer from TLC's lost love, but during the time that happened the counter he had going was filling up quickly. More people had come into the tavern and others had left, but the number was getting close. "Heyy are you even listening to me??" His little voice sounded very annoyed, like a small child that didn't get their way was going to cry or throw a tantrum. Before he had time to say more a man next to him more or less started to choke and Ref stared at him like he was a dumb ass. "Yeh here it is."

"Geez, I don't wanna, but oh well." TLC smiled to Kira, "Hun, please leave before you get hurt. I don't want that, but things must be done now." He bowed and turned away from her, placing his hand outward toward the dining area where low opacity waves of energy rippled and began crushing tables, soon to have force enough that patrons were imploding and blood was squirting all over the place.

Ref scowled, "Subdued much??" He snickered and chucked an energy sphere that was colored pink from his hand. It collided with a wall and caused a massive explosion that leveled the wall, and had caved in part of the roof. Neither of them were yet to be using their powers at great levels or weapons, but the tavern was about to be finished, and soon they would move onto the city itself.....

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Why do you say that? I can take care of myself TLC. But I won't mind having an alternative. Let's meet tomorrow and I'll give you a chance." Kiralancia left and gave TLC a hug. "Good bye... til tomorrow..." She gently walked out and went to another inn on the far side of town. She left a payment on the desk saying: "I'm taking a room."

She collapsed on the bed and started wondering why she had just done that. "maybe it is becuase I'm falling for him but I'm not sure now... I'll know for sure tomorrow."

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
The instant that the Elf started destryong people Kiyo instantly made a layer of magic and energy over his body, like an armor. He grabbed his two swords and pulled them out. In seconds the entire tavern was nearly destroyed and the roof was collapsing down. Kiyo blasted a column of earth into the air and made it swing back and forth making the roof collapse other ways and not onto himself. Kiyo used his powers again and created a layer of darkness blacking out all light in the area, but he could see because he controlled the darkness. He knew he probably couldn't beat these guys alone, and even with Haru we'd be close but not that close.

Haru's really bad feeling was back, and even worse then ever. He felt a heaviness enter the black room. He opened his hand and created a ball of light and threw it into the center of the room and it disappeared into a portal in the center of the room. Haru didn't know what it was or where it went, but it was small, and slowly growing larger creating a vortex in space that pulled in the tavern. Haru saw it and ran quickly grabbing Kiyo and using fire as jets at his feet he flew into the air. He used his light powers to move three miles onto a roof far away in an instant.

~~~~Octavian~~~~

Tavi looked out onto the veranda. He saw his father who was standing on the platform where the portal was opening. It was shining a red light, and then a bright light flew from inside it. It blinded everyone in the front row and most of those in the front line jumped out of the way. Tavi smiled and stepped back. He had just finished putting on his Shadow costume and then putting on his royal armor over it. He made a disturbance in the dimension and hid the mask there, where he could summon it at anytime. He already had his plan, and he had given the order to assemble his rebels, and they were preparing to enter the old world after the Gratorians.

Tavi liked his armor, it was nice and comfortable, but he loved his weapons. they were always on his person, and they were always clean and ready to use. He walked out of the room and went to the platform where Septimus Gratoran, the king of the Gratorians stood in his old age. He wanted to be the first to lead the Gratorians onto Throne, and he was ready. He was dressed in full battle armor, but his sunken bones, and weak body made him seem less than imposing. Tavi and the General, Regulus Sentinel, looked scary and imposing in their battle armor next to the king. The time was 11:00. One hour til the gate opened, then Tavi would leave the Gratorians and find the Thrones leaders and warn them.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Cloc hummed a nice little tune. He was rather pleased with himself; he had gotten more then enough money from that last job to pay for any little thing he needed. Still, right now was time to celebrate. He would do so the only way he knew how: he would drink. Opening the door to a tavern he oft visited, opened the door, and closed it. He opened it again just to make sure. Yep, he was sure. He closed it again.

"Son of a bitch." He mumbled as the wall in front of him fell while the door stood. He once more opened the door to take a look at the aftermath. Sure was messy. The celling was on the floor, the walls were on the floor, and just to make sure it took, he pushed the door to the floor. Sighing, he made his way inside what was once the bar and rummaged through the remains. He pulled out a large green bottle, pulled out the cork, and sniffed the innards.
"Whiskey." He said, giggling. "Aww, did you survive just for little old me?" He asked it, stroking it slightly. Pushing aside some debris, he placed the bottle on the remaining table where it sat. He also pulled up a stool from the floor and sat himself. Picking the bottle back up, he took a sip.
"Want some?" He asked a body on the floor, and held the bottle out to it. "Fine," he said in a mock-hurt voice, "don't answer me."
He took another sip.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Talk about an influx of forces. There was a valence of magik inside the tavern that had ended up causing a jump in magik so high that two of the people there had vanished instantly, most likely zipping miles away using enforced magiks. "Oh that's great, my head hurts and now my magik is so great that I could erase this city. What a day." TLC was still wondering why some people who weren't already dead were still screaming instead of running away, but they didn't mean anything at this point, TLC had better things to do. He blinked and atomized the right side of the tavern, completely annihilating anything and everything that was not alive, so the man whom sat was left on his ass. "You need to get out of here before this entire area gets wiped out!!!" He didn't care, but a fair warning was a fair warning.

Ref had already left,, thrilled with the new invoke of his magik in a state where he didn't have to do much to wield it. he was strong as hell before, and now that was kiddy magik to him, but it wasn't like that for long. He would have fun while there was still time. "BOOM!!! TAKE THAT!!!" Amazingly, an entire block was nearly gone for a single attack Reforge used. The screams just wouldn't stop and the carnage was just beginning. One can only imagine what one witnesses when coming outside and seeing a pink beam run through the road and kill everybody the next second.

"What?? More??" He giggled and crested energy flared into the sky as he began chanting for a spell to be cast. He spoke in an odd tongue, but even though the words were unclear what was going to happen was completely obvious. A rift in the sky had opened and runes marked an apex of magik that focused a bright light around the area where the spell was generated. A comet like essence had begun to form.....

Awards
Kai threw a piece of what he thought must have been the ceiling off of him. He stood up and looked around him. "No way.." The tavern was completely destroyed. And there was a strange vortex forming. Kai took a deep breath and decided what to do next. The man acting as if nothing had happened seemed to be able to handle himself. The man in overalls was enjoying a power trip. By now everyone that wasn't dead had ran out of the place. Kai ran to his bike and started it with a switch. He zoomed down the street. As he went around a corner he saw the same kid from the Tavern completely obliterate a city block. A flaming car was sent in his direction. Kai tilted his bike and slide under it as it passed.

Just then a rift opened in the sky. Kai stopped his bike and looked up. "Oh, my god". As if there weren't enough crap going on this kid decided to try and waste this city. He was not about to let that happen. Kai nearly broke the pedal as he raced towards Ref. He activated the emergency brake, making him fly towards the child. He smashed into him sending them both to the ground. "Damn it kid will you chill out!" Kai took out his plasma gun and pointed it at Ref's face. "Are you going to stop?"

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The rift opened further and reforge smiled as the magiks got stronger, the comet like attack getting more compacted and using less of his power due to the phenomena. He laughed decidedly and forced another grin out as women and children screamed and cried at their losses. He was going to hurl another spell down, but it would make him loose focus on the spell at hand. It would still keep going, but not as fast if other things happened.

"Oh my God!!!" Ref looked to see a man speeding up the street staring into the sky. He looked pretty freaked out. Somehow, that ref didn't bother think about; the dude shot up into the air like a hundred feet and slammed into the Reforge, then they fell to the ground. he put up a buffer so the man wouldn't get killed from the fall. "Damn it kid will you chill out!"

Ref rolled his eyes, "No." It wasn't long before the man's gun was in his face and he got asked again. "I SAID NO!!!!" ref shot away from the man's grasp and his hand ignited in a flare of magik that flew out in a blast that would knock the man away. At such close range a dodge was unlikely, but maybe he was super fast. "Who the hell do you think you are?? You ripped my robes bitch!!!" he cackled and threw a flare of raw magik at the man again.

The spell was near completion. The magik was ripping the essence of the sky asunder....

Gearheart

Shihab heard a loud thud, and turned around to see a collapsing building. He clenched his metal hand, watching as the building seemed to implode on itself, something was drawing material inwards. He hesitated, before at last arriving at the conclusion that he needed to interfere. He no longer tried to blend in, and ran full-pace towards the scene of chaos. He soon felt himself being drawn towards a vortex, not nearly enough to pull him in, but enough to make his loose clothing flap wildly. He reached up to hold his hood, allowing him to see a man racing away on a bike towards a scene of utter carnage and destruction. Without hesitation, Shihab followed. He arrived in time to see the man who had been on the bike pointing a pistol at another man.

"Wait, what are you doing to him?"

The man then broke away from the pistol-wielder, and Shihab watched a fight begin. Completely confused, Shihab circled around, weighing the decisions he had available to him.

Awards
"What's with this kid?" He was basically having a temper tantrum. Kai's eye's widened as Ref sent out a blast of magic at him. He couldn't dodge it so he was knocked back a few meters. He landed on his feet. Kai yelled at the kid. "Why are you doing this? What do you have to gain from it!?" Ref screamed about his robes being messed up and launched another attack. He was ready for this one however. Kai raised his hand and a wall of ice formed in front of him. As the magic hit the wall it shattered, sending blue shards all over. "Fine, if that's the way you want it whiny little brat!" Kai raised both hands and formed pillars of water around Ref. "Go to sleep!" Water started to shoot from the pillars at high pressure".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back