• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stealing Thunder: Original Rp- IC (In Character)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge was loving every second of this, but it was just an annoying time to deal with this man, Kai was the name that Ref got from his magiks. "You just don't know when to quit do you?? I don't honestly have time for you or anybody else. I'm here for more than games. Once his crested magik was complete it was all going to be over anyway.

"Go to sleep!"

The pillars converged, but Ref wasn't hit. The water redirected itself. "I got this Reforge, finish your spell and let it go!!!" TLC floated down from above the pillars of water and let them crash around in the street. "You face me now, but it won't take long at all." His hat tipped forward, and a blast of psionic energy rippled through the area, It was directed at Kai, and his body. The force leaking out from around him, to crush his body in a grip of magik that wasn't made to kill, but cause extreme pain. His mind would soon falter....

Reforge laughed, "Always here when I might need him I guess."

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Cloc rubbed his behind, while standing up. His stool had apparently decided that it had better things to do then to have a grown man sit on it and ran away. Same went with his bottle of whiskey.
"You need to get out of here before this entire area gets wiped out!!!"
Said a man who vanished here and there before fighting another person Cloc had managed to miss. His voice was not caring, and something told Cloc that he didn't not care. Turning, he saw something else he didn't see before: a rather large orb-like...thing that was getting bigger and bigger.

"Well, hell." He cursed loudly. "Look, he said to no one in particular, "right now I couldn't care less about vortexes that could rupture the Earth, or whatever. But," he stopped to sigh here, "did you really have to get rid of my drink? I was really enjoying that. What is this thing, anywho?" he wanted to know, getting a tad closer while still keeping a safe distance from it and all the while ignoring the fighting going on and the new person who had just entered acting panicked.
"Hey, you my good sir." He called out, "C'mere a second and get a look at this, I wanna find out about it."

Awards
Kai cringed and fell to his knees as magik pushed on his body. "Damn it, I have to do something!" He was starting to have trouble thinking as as well. There was still an option left he could try. Kai focused his power on the man attacking him. Water started to form around TLC, soon he was completely engorged in water. Kai closed his hand and froze the water. "That should give me enough time to get out of here". He pressed a button on his wrist and in a flash his bike was rolling towards him. As it passed he grabbed onto it and slung himself onto the seat. With a few quick button pushes he switched his bike to flight mode. A pair of wings, and a booster appeared on the blue blaze. After flying for a while he landed on a far off building. Looking around, he saw the two kids who where working in the tavern. "So that's where you guys went. I was worried, I thought that crazy kid had gotten you".

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ref looked down as his spell was just about complete, he didn't need anymore time, but first he needed to see what was up with TLC, all he noticed was a block of ice that had TLC in it. "Damn, heyy are you okay?? He blasted at the ice with magik and got a slight shock when Tav walked out of the ice and raised his hand to stop the blast of magik. "Huh?? Oh, yet me guess you just phased out of the ice and didn't even get hurt huh?? Cool I guess."

"Whatever, I knew he was gonna end up running they all do I swear. Just let that thing go and lets get away from here okay??" Ref just nodded and pointed down. One could hear the shattering of chains and then it happened. The gigantic comet of magik fell from the sky, dropping to the ground with a cataclysmic blast wave of destructive force. Like everybody was going to die from this unless they busted out massive defense from magik energy. The city was fucked, the blast had been enough to consume more than half of the place, not saying it was wiped out, but badly damaged.

TLC whistled, and frowned. Lightning struck the place and magik floated everywhere, blowing things apart. The comet energy itself still was intact and it floated about busting into buildings and causing more damage. It wouldn't be long before the comet itself blew apart and wiped out everything around it. "I wonder how that guy is. I bet he got fucked up by the last wave of energy. Everybody did......"

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Haru saw the large comet that stood above the city. He wish he c ould destroy it, but Haru's powere weren't over cosmic energies, nor was Kiyo. He knew the whole city was probably gonna be destroyed. It was one of the five most populated cities on Throne. And it was their current home, emphasis on Was. Haru sighed and looked toward his brother, "Where to next? I'm thinking Oracle. It's not far and its in the next country over, Loring. I think it'd be cool. We wouldn't be wanted there, and it's the biggest city on Oracle. We could be lost there."

The city that Haru was mentioning was huge. It spanned over a hundred square miles of land, (The state of rhode island in our world) It was the most advanced city on Throne. The city was layed on in a huge circle, and at the center was the most popular place. It was filled with skyscrapers that went way into the sky, and the biggest was a mile high. It was the central tower, where the Council of Throne tried and keep the peace for everyone.

This time it was Kiyo's turn to get the bad feeling. He knew that it was time to get away from Cronith. He turned toward his brother, "yeah, i think we should go there. Something bad is about to happen and we should be lost and gone where no one can find us, and Oracle is the perfect place for that. I think there is about to be a huge fight on Throne." He turned back towards the tavern and took out a small bottle of water and threw it in the air. He used Magik to create a magnifying glass and looked at the Tavern. It was right in the center of the destroyed area. And in the center of the tavern a distortion began and slowly grew.

As he watched the anomaly it sparked and a wave of light spread through the city. Kiyo did not know what it was, but in seconds his eye sight went black and he was sent into unconciousness by what he hadn't known was a wave of Cosmic energy. The building they were standing on stood, but all of the humans that had lived disappeared from existence. Except those who had enough control over Magik to take in the Cosmic energies. But any person who could live through it was knocked unconcious.(SP)

~~~~~Octavian~~~~

Octavian stood in front of the growing portal on his side. On the other side of the portal Reforge's attack had struck, and much of the energy was heading through into the Gratorian world. The portal began to glow red behind Tavi, and a sucking force began to pull on him, until he couldn't hold himself anymore, and he was pulled through. His body feeling weird as he passed through Reforge's attack, unharmed, but taking some of the energy, his powers growing in his body. He passed through the other side and was flung out of the portal slamming into the wall of the Tavern. He groaned quietly. The ride was quick but took a toll on your body.

Tavi wondered what had happened, he knew some sort of attack had been unleashed on the portal. And he hoped that the attack had killed a bunch of Gratorians. He knew his father was still alive, probably, since his powers were almost as strong as my own, maybe even more. He stood up slowly and groaned, his body was sore, but not that sore. He looked around, and then down at his body. His body was glowing and he could feel Cosmic energy pulsing through his body. It was more then he ever felt. Tavi left the Tavern and went in search of people.

Gearheart

>Shihab<

The confusion eventually climaxed when a large explosion rocked the city. Shihab instinctively raised his right hand, the glove was ripped away by the sheer force of the explosion, and he felt his body itself being taxed by the waves of force rippling through him. He fell to his knee, looking at his metal-encased hand. The crystalline metal was resonating, feeding on the massive energies. Horrified, Shihab watched the metal begin to spread. The infection was no longer skin deep. He felt the muscles and bone of his fingers begin to change, becoming tainted by the metal of his hand, even beginning to consume the depths of his arm. The metal, having completely corrupted his arm, spread further, reaching beyond his forearm, almost making it to his shoulder before he fell. He climbed towards Kai, grasping his leg with his corrupted arm, before passing out.

>Sabot<

"Would you look at that."

Radian pointed up towards the portal.

"This is it... get ready. We're serving our king, our kind, we must give our best effort."

"You said it Sabbie!"

Tandem began to shout, trying to incite excitment in the waiting soldiers. However,a shockwave seemed to rip through the soldiers, and Sabot felt herself being hurled back. Her head struck a wall, and she lost consciousness.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Really Reforge? This is just something that is really shitty and you know it. The natures of this place are so twisted from what is, and thus your manifest of essence is merely dubbed the cosmic, and such force is what makes existence per say.” TLC looked beyond the skies, and thus into the very core of what was, just knowing that beyond this place there were many a planes, but his only annoyed thought came from the oncoming wave of cosmic energy that would render his being unconscious.

“Damn.”

TLC sat down and then slumped over, not moving, passing out unlike the actual exuberance of some others who probably got blasted through walls or fell down a flight of stairs. “Well friend, you’ll be alright, just wait until this passes.” It should have been instantly obvious why this energy didn’t affect Reforge as it id the others, but it didn’t need to be stated. “Soul bound??” Ref smiled and TLC began to walk, his body merely being strung along by Ref like it was a puppet.“If only…..”

The implied directive was that Ref couldn’t possibly control TLC at another given time without nearly getting murked, but with no consciousness to speak of, no energy, or magik hindered what Ref did. “How amusing, if I was strong as fuck before, this is just something that makes very interesting. Who is this being whom is also still unaffected?? Mind you, I’ll leave it be, I haven’t the time to waste on these people, or anybody else.” Ref floated off with TLC in tow and his body glowed violently with cosmic forces unbound.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Tavi looked around the tavern, his head becoming more fixed as he looked around for people. The whole town seemed dead, or gone. He closed his eyes and opened his senses. He could find a few people passed out, and only one actually awake and alive. Tavi knew he was powerful. He was probably more powerful then Tavi. He wasn't gonna try and fight the mysterious person, his head hurt to much, and he hoped they wouldn't attack him. He could also feel that the guy was being followed by someone who was unconscious. It was weird, but the other person must have been taking him somewhere.

Tavi decided that maybe he should save those who were passed out. The Gratorians were gonna be there soon. Tavi took off his armor, and put on his costume and put his mask over his face. He pulled out his swords and closed his eyes activating his Lightwings and floating into the air. He looked down and saw the tear in space. It was slowly opening and becoming wider. He sighed and flew over to the roof where four of the people were passed out. He created some light ropes and grabbed the passed out people and flew away to the edge of town. The other side of town, away from the other two guys.

He layed the people down near a cart. It was about 10 miles out of town, and the horses were alive. He landed then and loaded those unconscious onto the cart. He got onto the cart and made the horses start going. He wasn't heading anywhere, just following the road getting away from the Gratorians.

Little did Tavi know he was heading toward Oracle, the biggest city on Throne, and where a meeting was taking place. A meeting between all the countries Leaders. Where he could tell his story and do the best he could to warn Throne and fight the Gratorians.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Kiralancia walked out and went to the other inn where she was supposed to wait for TLC...
But oddly She fainted as she fell to the ground out of a feeling of sudden weakness.

When she was passed out memories flooded through her mind in dreams. Her memories of her lover... the memories of running away, all of it.. her mind was being flooded with the delusions that were her past events. The memories started to get more painful until she saw the worst of them all. Watching her lover die right in front of her. Then her memories were flooded with the anger of his death, All the people in her way were killed. no one could stop her at that moment... Then in the time of the peaceful She found out she was to marry another unless she didn't want the throne of the elven kingdom.

Last edited:

Gearheart

>Shihab<

Shihab had been lied down amidst the others, lying down in a supine position, with his left side closer to Tavi, at the front, and his right side facing the back end of the cart. Shihab lied in this position for the majority of the ride, where he dreamed. He dreamed of floating in the stellar abyss, i the black ocean riddled with so many lights, so many stars. He flew aimlessly, without any set destination, nor any control through the blackness. Even though he could not direct his flight, the beauty of the untainted cosmos was exhilirating, and he cared little for the fact that he could not control his flight. The dream seemed to continue for hours, hours that, to Shihab, passed by in the blink of a cosmic eye. The interstellar tour was ending, however, as he looked up, and could see a blue speck illuminated by a nearby star. The speck quickly grew bigger and bigger, it was a planet, specifically, his planet. He felt himself drawn to it by the mysterious force of gravity, letting it pull him through the atmosphere. He gained speed, accellerating to an inevitable and unavoidable collision with the ground. At last, impact came, and immediately there was nothing, just blackness; a cold sense of unknowing followed, Shihab was unsure if he had survived the fall, or perished.

A rattling noise came from the back of the cart during Shihab's dream, though no one else was yet conscious. There was one change, though. Despite the fact that Shihab himself was still unconscious, his right arm, encased in silvery, iridescent metal up to his shoulder, had somehow moved, and was now lied over his stomach. There was silence for another few minutes, until the same rattling was heard again. It was quite clearly metallic this time, sounding like two pieces of metal lightly rapping against eachother. Should Tavi have turned around this time, he would have seen Shihab was now face down, as if he had been flipped over. He was moaning in his sleep, apparently disturbed by the dreams. A few more minutes passed without further events.

With little warning, Shihab's unconscious body jerked up, the metal arm grasping onto Tavi's own arm, pointed metal fingertips clasping around his wrist. On the back of his hand, what appeared to be a luminous, triangular emblem appeared. It was composed of a central, equilateral triangle, surrounded on all sides by six pairs of elongated scalene triangles, pointing inwards and outwards alternatively. The emblem faded, and the metal hand went limp, Shihab's unconscious body collapsing back into the cart.

>Sabot<

"Think she's dead?"

"Oh... no, come on, Sabot, you can't die... come on, wake up."

"Relax Mildot, she's only been dazed. I feel a pulse."

Sabot opened her eyes to see her fireteam sitting beside her. She sat upright, finding herself in the center of a scene of absolute devastation. There were few other Gratorian soldiers nearby; the Gratorians had presumably already moved on, the rest were either bodies, the injured, or those tending to the injured.

"What happened?"

"That's the question everybody's asking."

Sabot stood up, picking her railgun up. Seeing that the blast had actually killed those close to the portal, she was thankful for the fact that she and her fireteam wore heavier armor.

"We can't just sit here. We have a duty that needs to be carried out."

"Come on, we just survived an explosion, I think that deserves at least a little rest."

"No, Sabot's right, we need to get moving, we have a job to do."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
TLC still didn't stir, but he moved with Reforge in front of him anyway, Ref was just moving along purposely, already knowing where he was headed and going there with the intent of keeping TLC happy when he awoke. This was the bond they had, the pact of ages that allowed them to remain living, or something that seemed bound beyond even the Gods which went unsaid for a reason. "Its all going to be okay."

"Yeh I know it is." TLC had added his mind to Ref's at that instant, speaking to him from another place. "It really is something that there was so much energy in that blast. I think that everybody other than people who have powers are dead. That is A LOT of people man'g." Ref chuckled, feeling the buzz of his being feeling more complete that it had moments before. "We have to get her Reforge."

His eyes blinked. "I know we do, ut first I am going to draw you back to this plane, this cosmic force has no dominion over me, but I over it." TLC said nothing, and started to fade from Ref's mind, a said notion for Ref because he enjoyed the company of Tavish's essence so close to his.

"Damn, we're here." Tavish opened his eyes and looked down at Kiralancia. "Aww fuck. Baby?? Are you okay?? Kira!!!" TLC nearly lost it, seeing her like that was enough to make him lose a bit of the hold on his link with Ref that kept him bound in reality. "Wake up, we need to get out of here."

Ref shook his head, "She will wake up when the time comes. Hurry, we must take her a leave here. Its time to go to Oracle."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
There stood, more like floating actually, a figure. A long ways away from the what just occurred. The figure, shrouded in a large black coat, stare intently trying to catch a decent view but her eyes failed her. Using her technique Impact, she lightly repelled the air underneath her feet to bounce in place. "How nostalgic..." she hushed quietly. Then slowly she descended and headed out towards Oracle.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
*****Time Skip, Three days in the Future.*****

Haru sighed and walked around the room. He was anxious to get on with the business at hand. It had been three days since the incident in Cronith. He had woken up in the cart about three hours after Tavi had taken them away from the city. Five hours after that the portal had opened all the way, and the Gratorians marched out. You could hear the marching from hundreds of miles away. It was scary to most everyone. Tavi told us who he was and what he came to do.

He said he was a resistance leader and that he was trying to get into contact with the leaders of Throne. Haru was the first awake and he was the first to hear this. He then told him of the meeting of the leaders of all the nations at Oracle, and then he tried to figure out which way it was, and then realized that they were already heading that way.

The others began to wake up, and in two days we made it to Oracle. We were sitting at the bottom of the great tower where the leaders were meeting. They were waiting at the bottom because no one had let us in. We knew that the Gratorians had already made Cronith their base, even if it was in bad condition. They had sent out search parties to find out what had gone on. Tavi unofficially became the leader of our party.

It was Haru, Kiyo, Tavi, Kai, Shihab, and Cloc.

Kiyo watched as Haru paced the room. He smiled at his impatience. He was always like that, and would never calm down. Especially not now with what was happening. Kiyo wanted to tell the council and all them what was going on, but he didn't know what would help. Kiyo was just waiting for the council to let them in.

Tavi sat next to Kiyo, his eyes closed, but himself not tired. He was searching upstairs with his mind. Trying to find really powerful people. He found only a few. It was weird to him, you'd think the leaders would be strong, but most of them weren't. The group he had with him was stronger then most of those upstairs. He wondered if he should really go and talk to them. Could they do anything to stop dad and his army? was there anything they could do? Tavi began to doubt it, but what else could he do? He needed them to kill his father.

He wondered if he should just make a small team and attack his dad... He sighed and said out loud, accidentily, "Nah, i doubt there is anyone here strong enough to do that." We need an army to distract him while a few of us attack him.' he finished thinking, and looked up. People were looking at him, and it was weird. He blushed and looked down thinking again.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
After reaching the Oracle in a short amount of time, she had made herself comfortable in the place. However, the reasons on why she was there was still unclear, perhaps even to Miyuki. Tucking her sword in her coat on her lower back, she sat down comfortable on top of a large building, pulling the hair from her face and tying it back into a ponytail she prepared to eat her meal. Miyuki grabbed a plastic bag and pulled out what seemed to be a sandwich wrapped in some sort of material, and a drink. She rolled up her sleeves, unwrapped the sandwich and began to eat.

Awards
Kai was in the same room as Tavi. He was drinking a cup of water. He went over everything that had happened in the past three days. "This guy is from the other world, and is a resistance leader. We are here to see the leaders of Oracle and formulate a plan to deal with the Gratorians". Kai finished drinking his water and sat back in the chair he sitting on. Tavi seemed to be analyzing the building they were in. Stopping the leader of the Gratorians was a priority to him apparently. He wondered what his father would do. Probably follow Tavi and the others . Well Kai didn't have anything else to do, his office was destroyed along with any custumers. "Damn". Kai just thought of that. almost Everyone in the city was dead, and who knew what the Gratorians were doing to any survivors they found. "So Tavi, what's our next move?"

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Power level at: 24 percent. Continue evaporation process? Came the feminine voice inside Cloc's mind. It represented the supposed "state-of-the-art" body armor he had stolen. Sure, it had saved his ass before, but taking a comet head-on seemed to be just a bit out of its power range.
'Yes.' he thought, rubbing the back of his neck. The evaporation process sucked a small amount of water molecules in the air around it to supply itself with energy. It wasn't as fast as dunking it in a body of water, but it was better then nothing; a shame it was far too slow for Cloc's tastes.

He pressed his head against the wall he was leaning against. Faintly, he could hear the sound of nature behind him. Birds, beasts, reptiles, amphibians, and the likes wandered here and there. At the very least, they were safe. Still, he would rather be anywhere then here. The only reason he DID stay was because it could offer him information on what was happening. Hell, maybe he'll even get a quick job of some kind. That's if there were people and stores left in which to spend money on.

"So Tavi, what's our next move?" Some one had said.
Looking up from the corner he was sitting in, he saw that a young adult-like human had said it. If Cloc's memory was serving him correctly, his name was Kai. Cloc stood up and walked over to the two of them.
"I think they're taking to long." He told them both. "If you want, I can sneak in there and open the door for us, though it probably won't help our appearance much."

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
"So Tavi, what's our next move?"

Tavi smiled underneath his mask and said, "well, first I am going to go up to the top and talk to the leaders of these nations. You guys can wait down here or leave, its all up to you. If you want to stay thats up to you. I would like you two to stay though." He said pointing at Haru and Kiyo. "I need some people to help me around the city and your planets traditions if there are any. And you two seem to know a lot. The rest of you can stay or not. And i kind of hope you will. I think i am gonna create a team to take on the king, bbut there is also those other two in Cronith. Especially the one who created that comet. He worries me."

Tavi recalled the person in question, all though he had not seen him, he had felt his power, and Kai had told him a description of what he looked like. Tavi sighed, thinking, 'if that kid joins them they will be hard to beat. I need to find him. And i gotta keep an eye on the guy with him two. And maybe the two twins.' Tavi was thinking that because he had talked to them alone, and they seemed to hate this world and the people there. Tavi didn't know why, but he knew that they would just as soon help The people of Throne, as well as kill them. Tavi sighed and looked at them then turned toward the receptionist.

"Ok, the Council is ready to see you young man. Just go down the corridor and get on the Elevator." Tavi nodded and stood up. He gestured to the twins and had them follow him. They walked down the corridor and took the stairs to the highest room. It was 156 floors up. The elevator ride was really slow, and when they got to the top they could hear yelling come from all around the room. It was all pretty dark except for the light in the middle of the room. There was a round table and all around it yelling at each other. They were arguing about the Gratorians and if they were real or not.

One of the people looked and saw me and coughed and said, "It looks like our guest is here. This is the great Shadow, the supposed leader of the Rebellion on the other side of the tear, the one who is resisting the Gratorians."

Many shouts came out now, many of them yelling that its not true, and that he can't be, and that he is a liar. Tavi got angry at that and used his powers creating sound barriers around all of the members until they became quiet. He let the barriers down and said loudly, "I am Shadow, the leader of the Resistance against the Gratorians on the other side of the Tear in Space. I have been leading the resistance since it started. I am here to tell you that the resistance is real. Ask any of the people i brought with me. They heard the marching, you could hear the marching for a hundred miles away from Cronith. That's how big their army is. You need to assemble an army now. They are probably going to come straight here, and the city has no defenses. You need to start now. I am here to tell you all about them."

The next half an hour was spent in the room at the top floor telling about the strengths and weaknesses of the Gratorians. Near the Half an hour mark The other people came up to the top room. And i made my suggestion. "Ok, the Gratorians will take about 5 weeks to get here, but they will send parties of like 20 or 30 to raid and hit us. We need a team to find and stop their raids. We also need to worry about someone else. There are two strong unkowns that were at Cronith when it was destroyed. One even cause part of the destruction. I would like to take this group and find those two. If i can't bring them over to our side we will eliminate them. They are strong enough to change this war, either for them, or for us."

The Council, who was in a stupor and could not really talk just nodded, and then someone, a representative from the Elves stood up and said, "I want to make a movement. I say that Shadow be made the General of all the war efforts when he returns from finding the two Unknowns." The rest of the Council nodded Emphatically all of them agreeing, all scared because of what was going on. None of them had ever believed in the Gratorians, but they had proof now. Tavi turned around toward the small group and said, "Go get your stuff ready.. Buy whatever you need, get food and everything. This will be a long search, but we need to move fast."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
After finishing eating, she contently folded up the wrapper the sandwich came in. Out of common courtesy, and her habitual to be polite, she quietly said "Gochisosama deshita". Then jumping down from an incredibly height she gracefully landed. Walking towards a random store, she disposed neatly of her drink and snack. "Howdy there miss. How can I help you?" Shouted an over-enthusiastic employee, bowing her head politely she quietly responded "It's fine.. I don't need any help."

Awards
Kai nodded to Tavi and walked out of the building. He hopped on his bike and started it up. "I think I'll just buy a few snacks". Looking around he noticed the sheer size of the city. It was definitely a place he could get used to. "Oh, Carp dad!" Kai stopped his bike and called his father. After a few rings he answered. "I would say I told you so but I'm not too happy about this" "Dad! you're ok!" "Of course I'am you really think I would not have a plan ready?" Kai took a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear. Say dad there is this guy, his name is Tavi. He says that he is a rebel leader against the invading army's. He needs a group to follow him. Do you think I should go?" YES I think you should go! What do you think I've been training you for?" "Oh well I figured you would say that, I was gonna join them anyway. See ya dad". Kai hung up and continued down the road. he stopped in front of a store and walked in. He grabbed a box of chips and went to the cash resister. He paid for them and opened a bag. as he was walking out he saw a girl talking to a store clerk. as he got closer to her he could swear he smelled a fruit. Blueberries. He freaking loved blueberries! They were blue (his favorite color) and were delisheis! Before he knew it he was in front of her. "Oh". Kai tried to quickly think of something to say. "Umm, so you hear about what happened to Oracle? I was there when it went down. You'll never believe this but a twelve year old kid launched that comet. I tried to stop him but his friend got in the way". Kai realized he was talking a bit too much considering it was someone he didn't know. "Anyway I'm Kai".

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Inwardly she was surprise at what this stranger said, however on the outside her facial expressions didn't change at all. Her eyes were half-opened and it appeared she was bored though this isn't the case. It isn't that she is unable to express emotions, it's that she hasn't done so in a while that she forgot how to, but I digress. Bowing her head politely, she replied calmly, "Hello, I am Miyuki.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back