• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stealing Thunder: Original Rp- IC (In Character)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Kai bowed to Miyuki. "Well it's nice to meet you Miyuki". He leaned against the wall of the store, He took a chip from the bag in his hand and popped it in his mouth. They were his favorite; Blueberry flavored chips. They didn't seem all that popular, Kai wondered why. "You know those stories about the Gratorians? They're true, They appeared out of some strange vortex. Me and this guy Tavi are forming a resistance group, He's talking to the leaders here about building up defences. Apparently the Gratorians will send strike teams to attack this place. Hey you look like you can handle yourself, you want to meet Tavi? We can take my motorcycle". Kai pointed to his Blue Blaze "Well?"

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Sweat dropping at the sight of this fellow, she made a mental note: 'People are weird.' Then once more bowing her head politely "Thank you for your hospitality." Then without changing her expression, she nodded her head in agreement. He enjoys talking doesn't he. She thought to herself laughing inwardly. She walked over to the bike she sat down comfortably, then a quick sharp pain struck her bottom. Her sword had jabbed into her butt as she sat, pulling it out and placing it on her lap she wondered if Kai would recognize Shousetsu. Shousetsu was a pretty famous sword, but was believed to be a myth.

Awards
Walking behind Miyuki, Kai couldn't help but laugh a little when she poked herself on the bottom. He then noticed the sword on her lap. "Holy crap! Is that what I think it is!? Miyuki where did you get that!" Kai shook his head and slapped his cheeks. "Get a grip!" Kai got on his bike and started it up. He sped onto the road and headed towards the building where Tavi and the others were waiting. He sighed and relaxed as the wind blew his blue hair. "I hope nothing happens to this city. I couldn't stop that kid from destroying Oracle, The least I can do is help this place. I don't want to see anymore suffering. I cant' stop thinking about this little girl. I was helping her get her cat out of a tree in Oracle. And to think that she's dead, that most of the people there are dead. I can't stand it". They had arrived at the building and Kai parked his bike. "You're probably getting tiered of me talking huh?" Kai said, laughing. "Well here we are".

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Go get your stuff ready.. Buy whatever you need, get food and everything. This will be a long search, but we need to move fast."
Cloc scratched his belly. He was already ready for almost anything that could happen to him. Well, not if his head fell off for some reason.
Power level at: 26 percent.
Now there was something to worry over. He had forgotten about the whole energy process. Without a word, he left.

15 minutes later, he walked out of an empty house looking rather pleased with himself. The residents of the house were apparently dead, or had abandoned the house ages ago since it was empty and filled with dust. Luckily, the bath was functioning properly, and he had used it to power the nearly depleted transparent armor. Slowly, he made his way back to the others. He'd have to wait for the right moment to discuss his earnings with Tavi; he seemed like the leader of the rag-tag group, and Cloc's services weren't going to be gifted to anyone, no matter what the circumstances were.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Blushing slightly at his reaction to her sword she continued to hold a calm, and collected demeanor. And as he hopped on the bike she wrapped her arms around his stomach for support. The wind blowing in her hair and the scent of blueberries tickled her nose made her feel nostalgic once more. Then raising her head in surprise at his self-conversation she listened intently to his words, and felt a little apathetic to what he went through. Shaking her head slightly and his comment she replied softly, "No. I don't mind you talking." Hopping of the bike quickly she entered the building. "Here we go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back