• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Still accepting)(sign up thread)Lifes Destruction: Chapter 2 The Restores

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Re: Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

It was. I was sitting, reading it and I was thinking to myself, I wonder where the whole going evil bits going to come in. But it never did.
Yay! I'm really looking forward to this Rp.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

-----------------------------------------

Wow everyone seems to be so shocked at me having a good character o.o lol ^__^ Just decided I should have one, but I also have another character on the first page ^^

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Hey I'm shocked too. But I kinda figured you'd have a good guy at some point. I just didn't suspect it to be now. I thought it would be ...... later by next year.

BTW thanks for the acceptance I'm still thinking about what to put on the Abilities of Tribe thing. Or maybe I'll just avoid it for now.

<3

Call me Love, love.

And just because Kingdom asked, here is my second temp : D

Aura weapons true Form: Before bing realesed, Blue weapon looks like an average metal rod, with various patterns and symbols of her tribes language. To be realesed, all Blue has to do is send an electric current from her hand to the rod, turning it into a long whip. The charge of electicity between both, the currents as visable around her whip and hand.

Aura element: Thunder

Looks(pics work): Clicky :D
Instead of the red its yellow. Her rod is in a hoslter on her thigh.

Personality: Blue can be a quiet person, other times she can make her presence very clear. She never likes being ignored, or under estimated. Blue takes battle seriously and figures smiling is only for the week. The only time she would express such an emotion is when she truly is experencing it. Day dreaming comes naturaly to her, also slapping her fellow adventurers.

Past with Artem: One time, 9 years ago, they were traverling partners. Fighting against all odds, the wind wielder and thunder wielder managed to get rid of a fare few of enemies.

Bio of Past with Artem: Blue first met Artem when she was a little brat, going aganist the rules and laws of her tribe. Their people believed she would make a great warrior, if she learnt how to behave. Artem caught her trying to steal from the local market place and took her back to her parents, that were very disppointed in her. After suffering from yet another yelling fit from her poor parents, Blue followed Artem to near the ead of their tribes limits.

They spoke for awhile, discusing Artems travels and basicly his life. Blue longed for a life like his. Suspence, battle, no worring about finding the money for you next meal. Her life in the tribe was perfetic, and eventruly convinced both her parents and Artem to let her travel with him for awhile. They spent 1 year fighting against all the evil they found, when Blue dicided to go back home. She had lived the dream she wanted and she missed her people. Saying goodbye to Artmen she set off for her own journey.

Hearing the new of Artems death, she'd never admit she felt the tiniest heart broken. She tried telling others, and herself, he was still alive. But no one listened and soon convinced her of the same. Blue now lives a peacful life as her tribes strongest warrior, enjoying a fight here and ther, with a life that has completely forgotton the Artem she used to know.

EDIT: I just read your temp for Mask. It just popped up out of now where, lol. You had to have an evil character.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: (Still accepting)(sign up thread)Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

Okay just so you know, i will be joining, but since i am quite busy atm, i will gather a temp up tomarrow, and i will most likely to post it on saturday at the least..:D

<3

Call me Love, love.

Question: Am I the only female in this thread? I'd find out for myself but I can't be bothered, lol.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Grr. I hate being the only girl. Hmm, where is Elena?

<3

Call me Love, love.

Meh. I have a feeling that Elena may like it. I hope she does. Rofl.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

lol well if she would like this rp then get her to check it out AS.

<3

Call me Love, love.

I will. I'll force her into it. Lol.

L

Lady Yuki

Name:Luna star
Aura weapons true Form:
myweapon.jpg

Aura element:Fire
Looks(pics work):
Picture4-2.jpg

Personality:Luna is a nice girl who like's to talk but somtimes can be a bit shy.She always finds it hard to open up so she mostly keeps her personal stuff to herself.When somthing important is going on she will not be in a happy mood she will be very serious when she needs to be.She is never afraid to speak her mind and is never afraid to stand for herself and what she belives in.

Bio:Luna didnt have much of a good life.Her parents abused her as a child and they always told her they hated her.She always use to sneak out and go off on her own for a while to have fun and no worries.Well one day when she came home her parents found out she left.Well when she walked through the door her parents spat at her and called her name's.
That night she was in her room crying trying to figure out why her parents hated her so much.She was no longer going to put up with it.She got up off her bed and packed all of her cloths and shoes and everything else a gil may need.She was only 13 but she didnt care she could fight for herself.She new how to use fire and she mastered it two months after she had left her home.She traveld to place's and made money so she could by food and spend the night places.
Now she is 18 and haveing a great life so far.She had never came across real evil but she knows about other species.

Hope this is okay! :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Name: Kai Zarano

Age: Looks 20, but the actual age of kai is not yet determained

Aura weapons true Form:Radaki is a dual set of swords. Each a twin to the other, Radaki has one of the most fierce forms, a hilt that is made from the strongest leather. The centerpeice of this dual set of weapons is the form of a mighty bat(vampire bat) that has wings that curve to give off a dark feel to it. Right above that, before the actual blade comes in, the piece above the center piece has a type of leather only found in the possession of Kai. But the part above that is truly magnificant, for it represents the hilt a lot, it has a carving of the mighty Vampire Bat, which in legends is the ruler of the dark skies at night. Now onto the part of the blade, where to begin. This blade is purely darkness one hundred percent. Its feeling of it, is truly distubing to others, its pure black, with no hint of purity, just absolute darkness. And if that wasn't bad enough this set of swords is surrounded by such an evil aura, that it gives an un-even feeling to whom ever is on the receiving end of the blade's strikes. As for what kind of attacks this weapon can use, that is to remain unknown, as the blades true power is yet to be revealed.

Aura element: Darkness

Looks(pics work):
-anime-guy.jpg

Personality: Yeah kai his attitude is quite unusual. The way he acts is only reflected on the actions of others, if others attack him; Kai will be angry and use un orthodox measures to rid the planet of these pests. If others help him, he would give them the cold shoulder. Kai is a lone warrior so even in the peaceful times, he will still act cold and harsh, but his motives for these kinds of actions is none of those “pests” business. In his own words, if they get in his business, he will attack without restraints or hesitation, if they bother him; he will kill them without remorse, the only way to get on his good side is to give him something of equal value, something like information, but that is not an easy task for the only thing that is of equal value of his good side as he claims, is more power and to rid his memories of his brutal past, and yes that is nearly impossible..Exactly the reason why no one has and will never get on the good side of kai..why you ask; well it’s cause he is a tough son of a bitch, who doesn’t give a flying rats ass about anybody or anything.
Bio:

Oh yes the past of kai is indeed one to remember, this man has endured a great deal of torture from many people, mainly his parents. Kai’s parents were not as loving as most parents were to their kids. For his parents had a secret past themselves, but this tale is about Kai. So where does this tragic, yet wondrous tale begin, it begins when Kai was only ten years old. Your wondering why his story begins there right, well for most boys and girls at that age, this time means happy times, and joy. Guess again, for Kai this meant sad times, he had just killed his own parents, and now left alone in the world. He wonders what will happen to him, or what should he do. Being a little boy alone in the world, Kai has nothing but his own self. And just when he started to lose hope, he felt some strange sensation within him, he suddenly had a burst of energy go through his body, destroying his former home, as he did that, Kai knew that he would be a lone warrior forever.

Ten years later, all grown up…Kai has finally controlled the power that he found out ten years ago. But something was different his attitude has changed dramatically, his way of life, for he has two sheaths, they cross on his back to make an X, this was strange for a man of his age, for it is the time of war and all that. Shouldn’t he have like a gun and armor, well to Kai the fact of carrying that useless stuff, is pretty much un-needed as he states that the only weapons he needs is his sword, strength, and speed.. However even those will prove to be his worse enemy in sometimes. Why you wonder this certain part is mentioned well Kai has said to others over and over again..but only this once will it be said. “I have a dark demon inside of me that is willing to rip apart you all whom come near me” As said by kai countless times, that is the only reason why he chooses to remain a lone warrior..Kai Zarano… the lone soldier, such a fitting title for such a dark human being.

Past with Artem(if you have one like a old friend lover, Rival, enemy):

Kai has no lover, friend, rival, or anything that would remind him of his past mistakes, he only has himself..For that is because of his brutal past, there is no one that Kai has grown close to, or has he… this is also something that shall forever remain untold, it is a dark part in his past that will never be revealed for the sake of others and his safety.

Bio of Past with Artem(give a detailed past with Artem):

Kai has no past with Artem, however he has heard of this man, and has grown a somewhat warrior respect for him, but there is no actual past with this man, however that is to remain revealed.

its done..:D

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

KSX and AoP accepted post to your hearts delight.

Solareon: its okay man take your time the rp is moving slow at this time.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Okay I posted. Sorry that it's pretty bad. I'm trying to do all my Rp stuff with my writers block still intact. I can't even write my story :'(

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

lol hes right sorry people i can post until seph2 posts give him a bit hes making a good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back