• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Still accepting)(sign up thread)Lifes Destruction: Chapter 2 The Restores

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Re: (Still accepting)(sign up thread)Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

Eh, all right. But I have to agree he does make very impressive posts and very impressive characters at that too in any RP.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Alright, someone fight me...you know where i am..in a village..or at least nearing a village..:D

If ya need help finding me, just look for dead bodies outside of a cave...it won't be that hard to miss..its a bunch of torn up bodies..;D

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

kingdomkeylight said:
lol hes right sorry people i can post until seph2 posts give him a bit hes making a good post.

Eh, all right. But I have to agree he does make very impressive posts and very impressive characters at that too in any RP.

I posted ^^ And thanks ^--^ I'm glad you like my posts and characters. Yours are all great too ^_^

<3

Call me Love, love.

I posted and I know it's bad, but I'm trying to get myself out of this rut. I guess all my writings gonna look sucky for a while. I'm really sorry guys (and girl).

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards

Is this an original RP?

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

yes you may just get a temp up and your in though its at the beginning still so the rp is till a little slow so if ya have any questions just fire away *Bullet almost hits kkl* I meant as in question form AS not sniper rifle

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Sorry for my absence i was grounded >_>, so what's been going on in the rp..:D:D

Eva

Awards

okay, so I wont be too lost, gotcha.

here's a first draft (i tend to edit my templates within the first hour, just cuz xD)

Name: Aimme Della-Sol

Aura weapons true Form: It starts as a regular bow, but transforms itself into two blades--one with a turqoise hilt and silver blade, the other a deep green with a light blue blade.

Aura element: Water

Looks(pics work):
TFOMLucileHueDeuche-1-1.jpg

Personality: A rather quiet girl, Aimee prefers not to fight unless neccesary. She often tends to insult people she deems 'idiotic' but other than that she's tolerable. She also fights for the innocent and always has her head, meaning she's always calm in every situation.

Bio: Aimee had known Artem for his reputationand joined him in his battles. The two became very close, and soon they became more than just friends--it was love. She gave him a unique necklace that would glow whenever she was near (as he was known for running away to help anyone in need), and he gave her a flute (as she loved music more than anything). The two quickly synched and got close, but they drifted apart as Artem left into that cave, insisting he go alone. She refused to forget him, and even as the rumors flew that he was gone she didn't believe a single one, and instead sought him--and the truth--out.
Now she searches every town and plays their song--a beautiful melody that often mesmorizes those who hear it.

...Ill get back to this... *shifty eyes*

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.

yes you may just get a temp up and your in though its at the beginning still so the rp is till a little slow so if ya have any questions just fire away *Bullet almost hits kkl* I meant as in question form AS not sniper rifle

Lol. I'm sorry KKL! *Pats head* I rpomise next time I'll have aim :lol:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

your accepted rpgangel. *stares at AS* sure thats what they all say wait a second that doesnt make sense o to hell with it. *pulls out tommy gun* dance As dance *fire bullets forcing As to tap really quickly* ah that felt good lol

Eva

Awards

your accepted rpgangel. *stares at AS* sure thats what they all say wait a second that doesnt make sense o to hell with it. *pulls out tommy gun* dance As dance *fire bullets forcing As to tap really quickly* ah that felt good lol

I posted. :D

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

II posted Marno is going to kick inacks butt mwhahahahahaha

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

----------------------------------------

I'm working on my post now actually, I'll have it up soon ^^

Dee

Bronze Member

Hey KKL! Can you save me a spot as a Restore if they're are any left?? I have my temp up soon.....Thanx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back