• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

still confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Feather

My memory of the CoM plot for Reverse Rebirth is a little fuzzy but i dont understand why Axel would have Riku Replica kill Zexion T^T (plz pardon any obvious ignorance)
can anyone explain this to me? i thought Zexion wasnt planning to take over the Org. like Larxene and Marluxia tried

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Zexion was still working with them and he was one of the people who manipulated his heart, giving Repliku reason to want him dead. The entire CoM story was sad and twisted for Repliku... I luv Zexy but I felt bad for Repliku too.

Anyway, Repliku got revenge for the manipulation and Zexion getting in his way. In his mind, the only thing that he should care for, up until a point, was Namine'.

8shortfuse

Axel wasn't really on anyone's side. I think he wanted all the members in Castle Oblivion gone. I mean he practically told Sora to kill Marluxia, so he was up to something. Maybe he was trying to clear the Organization of everyone who was trying to betray it.

Narxus

Axel wasn't really on anyone's side. I think he wanted all the members in Castle Oblivion gone. I mean he practically told Sora to kill Marluxia, so he was up to something. Maybe he was trying to clear the Organization of everyone who was trying to betray it.
First off, Zexion wasn't trying to betray the Org. he was leading the counter-rebellion. Second of all, Axel set up Zexion to die because Axel killed Vexen, who was still on the organizations side, and Zexion found out about it. Axel killed Zexion so he wouldnt get in trouble with the others for killing another member for no reason.

8shortfuse

First off, Zexion wasn't trying to betray the Org. he was leading the counter-rebellion. Second of all, Axel set up Zexion to die because Axel killed Vexen, who was still on the organizations side, and Zexion found out about it. Axel killed Zexion so he wouldnt get in trouble with the others for killing another member for no reason.

okay, then what was all that talk about if the upper floor people got Sora all they (Zexion and the basement people) had to do was get Riku, and they would be unstoppable?

Clarkie

I thought repliku absorbed zexion or something so he could be different from the real riku...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, I saw that as a side bonus for repliku... Unless he thought by absorbing someone else's power he'd be closer to human. o_O

I dunno... Huh, I thought I did but the whole venture with Repliku was a bit twisted.

Kitsune_XIII

I thought repliku absorbed zexion or something so he could be different from the real riku...

All of this is true. Well, maybe not the 'clearing out the Organization' part, but other than that: That's what happened and those are the reasons.
Hense why, after Zexion dies, Axel says "Sorry Zexy, but you knew too much." (He says "Zexion" in Re:CoM, for any confusion that may cause).

Well, I saw that as a side bonus for repliku... Unless he thought by absorbing someone else's power he'd be closer to human. o_O

I dunno... Huh, I thought I did but the whole venture with Repliku was a bit twisted.

Yes, Repliku's side story was a bit twisted.

Zexion was still working with them and he was one of the people who manipulated his heart, giving Repliku reason to want him dead. The entire CoM story was sad and twisted for Repliku... I luv Zexy but I felt bad for Repliku too.

Anyway, Repliku got revenge for the manipulation and Zexion getting in his way. In his mind, the only thing that he should care for, up until a point, was Namine'.

Wait... when did Zexy manipulate Repliku again? I don't recall... (Not saying that I doubt it happened, I just don't remember it.)

Avens

Kitsune got everything right, except

[B]Convo on Day 72, 358/2 Days[/B]

Axel: Even so...
Axel: Marluxia being a traitor meant your expectations were right
Saix: Hmph... they just gathered together the malicious ones and sent them to that castle.
Axel: Maybe, I was also included with that?
Saix: Well, as long as you returned safely, it's fine.
Axel: I took care of Zexion
Axel: It went just like you wanted! ...now
*fades to black*

--So, Axel was thinking about killing Zexion even before CoM.

Last edited:

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

Well duh, especially because Xemnas gives him specific orders to "eliminate the traitors amongst Castle Oblivion" or something like that.

It was in the 358/2 Days Manga.

brodyblackout

yeah Axel was probably the most loyal to the orginization, like you said,i think he just wanted to wipe out the traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back